Let's get to the bottom of Sandy Hook

I just don't understand all the anger when someone asks something about it, none of us where there what's the problem with wanting some extra proof? I personally believe the shooting did occur and I grieve for the families involved, but this doesn't change the fact that there are a lot of unanswered questions, and asking them isn't direspectful or schizo in any way

One thing left me kind of suspicious, the area this happened in is very rich, most people living there had huge houses and overall it seems a fairly upper class section of the town, and yet the supposedly high level elementary school is an absolute dump, moldy walls, roof that looks unattended for years, shitty wooden ruined doors, mold everywhere inside and outside, numbers on doors not even matching the plaques outside the doors? it looks abandoned for years and then quickly fitted on the cheap to make it look like a school, but the pictures of it are ghastly to say the least

I don't know what's the truth, I believe some kids died that day but the whole way they communicated the event was either incredibly dishonest or confusing due to bad reporting, and some of the parents immediately becoming anti-gun advocates with very specific beliefs about it too and very similar statements, where these the actors? did the actual parents not even get a camera pointed at them?

I don't know why but I'm hooked (hehe), maybe people who lived there or nearby could help:

Can we get any kind of proof that the school was actually operational? it looks huge, at least 200 hundred students, have any of them talked about it? teachers? things like school trips, sport events, simple day to day school life? this alone in my opinion would shut up most of the conspiracy, the secretiveness about this glaringly obvious stuff is what really smells, all the redactions and doctored footage, with very specific moments removed from official footage, why? any good explanation?

Attached: download (1).jpg (749x497, 69.49K)

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.org/details/adam-lanza-youtube-channel
bitchute.com/video/ML0CXjJWi1Tu/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Adam Lanza's Youtube Channel Archive:
archive.org/details/adam-lanza-youtube-channel

100% fake
Why do you think they went after Alex Jones just for this issue, ignoring everything else crazy that was said on that show?
They were all actors. Not even good ones. The whole "school shooting" thing has never been a thing until the democratic government decided that it wants to take guns away from the public.
All "mass shootings" are either complete hoaxes, or some autismos being groomed by the fed into being shooters.
It's only made more obvious by the fact that they go after guns, ignoring the fact that those same shooters could've just went on a stabbing spree instead.

It was a psyop

This guy was a nutjob but I dont think he did it, I dont even think he could lift the 22 with those chicken arms

I don't deny something strange happened. I do think people died but I'm not going to freak out at people who believe in actors. I'd love to contact Adam's brother and ask him some questions but he seems to have disappeared off the face of the earth.

No I don't think it's 100%, I think some kids definitely died that day and there's a lot of proof of that, creating a charade that's a decade long with actors cosntatly employed every moment of their life isn't feasible at all, there have been funerals, marches and a lot of unreported grief and destruction in that town, so SOME part of it must be true

But I agree with you that something smells, because such harsh repercussions for asking questions and wanting details (that are very lacking) just doesn't feel right

False Flag by Glow Niggers

Attached: 1659629324206473.png (500x525, 417.39K)

So he was actually quite intelligent and talkative? I thought he was the completely autistic type that dances on its own and doesn't ever speak, I won't listen to more than 10 seconds of this bullshit but he can talk coherently, which I thought he wasn't able to do according to some interviews (the barber springs to mind, he said the kid was basically retarded but apprently not)

Listen to "Rambling vlogrant of a ruminative vagrant" part 1 and you can see his motive. He thought he was liberating children from the burden of life.

Let's take the default position and assume that the coverup is to protect the malfeasance, incompetence, and criminal negligence of public employees.

It is also possible, based on the scale and fallout of the incident, that there are nefarious actors and intelligence agencies involved.

>high level elementary school is an absolute dump
welcome to public school funding. I grew up in an area with 1m+ level homes out in CA and the local elementary school, that's still being used now.. was build back in the 1950. It didn't even have AC until some time in the late 1990s. It didn't have any play ground equipment like slides etc for over a decade as the old stuff was torn out for being unsafe but no funds to build new ones.
and the problem with all of the morons who claim everything is a false flag etc is NOTHING is ever good enough to break them out of their delusions that everything is a false flag. You get video of victims in the Vegas shooting, they claim it's fake. You get a live streaming of a shooting a few months back the the super market, still claim it's fake. Video of the last texas shooting of dude crashing the truck, walking into the school etc. STILL claim it's all fake.
and you can easily prove all the shooting etc happened if a person did first hand investigations but of course no tinfoiler ever does and just says they are fake on the internet.

What a fucking sad piece of shit, doesn't even deserve hatred just to be forgotten forever

He sounds like a typical anti-natalist plebbitor in his videos

Watch "We Need To Talk About Sandy Hook".
bitchute.com/video/ML0CXjJWi1Tu/

I agree with the whole unreasonableness of conspiracy nuts, but please distinguish between genuine curiosity and morons pushing a narrative at the expense of the truth

As for the school's condition being determined by lack of funding, to this extent though? have you seen the photos of the inside? some of the wooden doors not only look disgusting but hazardous, entire walls full of mold? I don't think any school can operate legally like that, unless.. that's one of the things they were trying to cover up, as it may have contributed to how easily the shitbag got in? notice most of the footage and media focus wasn't on the school, but on the firehouse where all the victims and parents gathered
Maybe the reason for the secretiveness about anything regarding the school and its past is about covering the asses of some school official? or maybe funds raised for repairs that got "lost" in the pockets of some officials?

>made more obvious by the fact that they go after guns
and yet post Sandy hook, despite dems being in full control of everything we still did not even see basic federal background checks pass. So who exactly is coming for muh guns? Trump banning bump stocks was comically more gun control than anything the Dem had done on the issue in over a decade.

That's what I watched but for 1 piece of suspicious evidence there are a bunch of absolute moronic statements, like the guy pretending to be knowledgeable about police forms saying he used to write "habius corpus" (habeas corpus), 90% of this can't be taken seriously but some of the pieces are very interesting, like the seemingly random cuts in the footage they released, and at key events

in my opinion every 24 hour news cycle school shooting including sandy hook for the past 10 years has been a orchestrated hoax

Attached: thinking-frog.png (662x784, 767.49K)

My local middle school, that has now been rebuilt to the tune of millions and millions of dollars. Legit had condemned buildings on the property when I went there back in the day. The way the USA tends to fund schools is tax bonds and if people vote against it then nothing happens. Even when my area finally passed a bond act to rebuild the local middle school it took over a decade to go from voting for the bond to the start of construction
a ton of schools in the USA are straight up dumps. We have serious infrastructure issues in general.

Why do people think this is fake

I don't, but I do believe there's something else they were trying to cover up, might have to do with the school administration/mismanagement
Could this have been a motive for the resistance towards simple questions about the school then?