Mongoloid Brain

I still don't understand how they can use evidence that was essentially acquired under false pretenses...wouldn't his cellphone history immediately be thrown out as anything that could be used the moment it was "accidentally" sent out

Attached: 1637793212658.jpg (720x840, 46.68K)

God I wish it were me.

daily reminder that Alex Jones (like Tucker Carlson) mainly appeal to poor, rural, uncompetive, obsolete white trash types. Oh and also they grift from this poor white trash as well.

the sandy hook lawyers said they alerted aj's lawyers when it was sent out and aj's lawyers didn't do anything for 10 days which made it usable in court? i've also heard that it is aj's lawyers attempting to get a mistrial because there's basically no winning with the biased female judge

>poor, rural, uncompetive, obsolete white trash types
These are my people, you only insult yourself.

>These are my people
lol must suck to be subhuman white filth

Kangaroo Court Deep State Smear Campaign against Based Alex

>T. Schlomo Tardberg

Better life than you are capable of knowing.

i wanna see his cell phone history tho. bet theres some good shit on there

um sorry sweaty i make 130k working from home listing to infowars daily and I can't wait to get the opportunity to beat your brains in with a tire iron while dogs rip you apart and eat you

dont forget the tannerite
pimps up
hoes down

More hilarious is that the plaintiff's lawyer straight up said in court that he was immediately releasing everything to "The January 6th Committee".

stupid kid I am retired and live in a wealthy suburb.. I don't live in hick poor rural america with ice cream socials, the ole fishin' hole, and daily compulation with family members.

He sent it voluntarily

as the other guy said, kangaroo court. the lawyer did so intentionally, likely due to "just a word, between colleagues" about his future career prospects

what are your neighbors like?

oh good so do I. except I'm not a fat worthless retiree, and I take notes. wonder how long you can run boy?

I can do 10km daily.. I am rich and want to live forever.. unlike fatass pickup truck driving uneducated white hick in hellhole poor rural america

Even if that was true are you implying the alternatives are aimed at coastal elites? I thought you mother fuckers were desperately trying to prove you weren't the party of the coastal elites. You useless superiority complex Dunning Kruger motherfucker.

Oh I get it you're just Jewish. Get in the oven kike.

can you run faster than a pick up truck tho? thats the important question

>us flag
>using metric
k. you're not rich, you're not retired, but I'll still find you, and the dogs will still eat you. enjoy the hunt kid.

>I still don't understand how they can use evidence that was essentially acquired under false pretenses...wouldn't his cellphone history immediately be thrown out as anything that could be used the moment it was "accidentally" sent out

Attached: 1646342834688.png (1024x735, 1.05M)

so they cant abut this is how a sepnia works

>you cant subpena random shit
>but if anything u subpena exists they have to give it to you

so the problem was they now know everything exists they litterly have it

so they can take it all back but they will just subpena everything

then alexes lawyer was like yea but i would rather that happen

and the judge is like im not waiting 6weeks for that to happen its a trial and we both know that will happen now sit down

>uncompetive
selling your soul to become a paid shill doesn't make you competitive it just makes you a corrupt parasite.

you would assume you're dealing with honest actors which is not the case. they're out to destroy him and by extension anyone who questions the security state.

Whatever you say MovieBlob

no one will ever convince me that the putin=monke meme wasn't created by AI