Big Oil designed American suburbs

Big Oil designed American suburbs

Attached: 1659561761840600m.jpg (795x1024, 279.37K)

And what's the matter?

Surbubanites are slaves, while city dwellers are free.

both can coexist

Attached: 1634664084523.jpg (1920x1080, 500.79K)

Nice cherrypicked picture.

i grew up in the suburbs pretty comfy life, i had a railway station in walking distance and the centre was within biking distance, so i don't get the fuzz about suburbs

Walkable cities are petri dishes

that's where I live faggot

Lol. The cities are the ones that will become smart spygrids with 5G and AI cams on every corner. You can't even fart without the neighbourhood hearing it either. Subhuman.

So?

>posted from iPhone 12

>even in small towns yuros still need to live in apartment buildings
embasssing

and we're gonna run out of oil eventually. don't know what we'll do then

Land value bullshit builds those hells

Cheap oil just facilitates it

>city dwellers are free
KEK

This is all just pretty packaging for
>You vill NOT drive ze car

Stop trying to convince me that the disappearance of the American middle class lifestyle is a good thing.

Attached: BN-EI840_schwab_FR_20140902124907.jpg (632x810, 133.66K)

Bahahah. what ever makes you feel good man. I live on 30 acres and never even have to see my neighbors. Forested, flowers, small spring fed pond, deer, bear, pasture land with livestock. Enjoy your city freedom, cuck.

electric cars
nuclear power

No central planning and zoning laws made that happen. European cities were built before the government became the massive cancer filled with busy bodies who need to justify their salaries by making more and more laws every day ruined everything.

>You will not go anywhere without consuming gas

Suburbs are realy the pods. Cant imagine not being able to reach anything within 14 miles with a bike and having to pay another man just so you can travel

big oil owns your whole country and it's fine

Can't wait to see Any Forums get psyop'd into supporting American shithole suburbs because they require you to drive everywhere. You fags deserve it.