Prepare for new lockdowns

All cause fags refuse to stop having buttsex for 2 weeks

Attached: Screenshot_20220804-193515_Chrome.png (875x419, 67.94K)

Lockdowns won’t happen again. People will not fall for that shit again and will riot if it happens. Nothing ever happens.

It's pretty funny atm. It's clearly all down to the way gay men conduct themselves. You can't have sex with 10 different guys a week with no consequences. Rather than coming out and saying "Gay man! No sex for 6 months. You're doing it to protect your own community." or something like that, they just declare it a public health emergency. As if everyone is equally at risk.

>new lockdowns
maybe they'll make my job permanently wfh this time
god I fucking hope so

99.999999999999999999999%+ SURVIVAL RATE 'PANDEMIC' BTW
GO FUCK YOURSELF KIKE NOBODY CARES ANYMORE FAGGET

Worldwide lockdowns again? No, that's never going to happen kek. Economy is currently crashing and they would fully crash it if they did.
Had a new pandemic actually unfold with monkeypox, just euthanize the dying so hospitals don't collapse. Governments would rather stick to the 'just a flu' narrative this time.

Have you not learned? Some new variant will mix with Covid and they’ll claim millions will die just in time for midterms.

I miss having no traffic, so I’m crossing my fingers

Jesus H Christ!
I'm glad I'm currently living in a state that won't lock down for the PRIDEPOX

election year dems must have lock downs for mail in ballots

>US declare
And who exactly might that be?

I'm not gay I only have sex with women and MTF transsexuals so I will be fine.

>I have sex
disgusting

Faggotpox is a problem only for faggots. I'm not a faggot so faggotpox isn't a problem for me.

>I wonder what could end degenerate gays in the west?
Well this, this will do it.

naïve idiot, normalfags will be on their knees to not have permanent facial scarring

Attached: unknown (7).png (684x900, 1.07M)

Realistically - what would happen if this disease would spread to a million people in USA? What are the consequences? Would you see a lot of people with ugly shit blisters on their faces? Like you walk down a Chicago street and everyone's face are fucked up and everyone looks like shit?

Attached: 1659344760912854.jpg (887x920, 199.53K)

Hello fellow FLanon clearwater here, fntjak

You have way too much faith in people

Okay, I've been avoiding this ENTIRELY.
Any Forumsshit aside, no memes, does this ACTUALLY have anything to do with fags? Or is it just another sickness?

No schizo shit, please.

In Africa this disease is endemic because it is infecting local rats. So if this disease gets into the local wildlife population in USA, then it will become entrenched on the continent and could jump from animal to human in the future in USA. And also it can mutate in its animal hosts, so it can even gain strength in the future
Some people say that monkeypox already hit the wastewaters of big cities, so its just a matter of time before rats get it.

Attached: 1659531081730631.png (1280x914, 1.24M)

>So if this disease gets into the local wildlife population in USA
NOPE.
Zoonotic disease is one way:
ANIMAL -------> HUMAN
It is NOT KNOWN as REVERSE ZOONOSIS capable (zooanthroponosis)
It has NOT previously occurred with the earlier Clades (ever)