Why do liberals love pitbulls so much?

Why do liberals love pitbulls so much?

I never would have believed I would live in a time where everything is so politicized to the point even dog breeds are political.

If you love pitbulls, you're a liberal. If you hate them, you're a conservative.

Despite all the data clearly showing these dogs are a danger to society. They aren't even useful to humans like German Shepards are to fight crime, Dobermans to defend property, or Beagles to hunt animals. They're too fucking stupid and aggressive to do anything.

The worst part about it is that they're fucking everywhere, and they are being bred with every other breed.

Attached: images.jpg (195x259, 7.53K)

Other urls found in this thread:

daxtonsfriends.com/american-pit-bull-terrier/
dogsbite.org/dangerous-dogs.php
dogsbite.org/dangerous-dogs-pit-bull-faq.php#bitestyle
blog.dogsbite.org/2009/07/pit-bulls-lead-bite-counts-across-us.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Ayo I fucking hate dogs but I hate pitbulls the worst.

i think they are hideous also. worst breed hands down.

I got banned from r/stlouis for making fun of a lost shitbull. Reddit is total cancer.

Lol I don't know. I got a liberal girl to admit that pitbulls are the "blacks of dogs." though, basically admitting that they're most violent breed, like niggers.

because incels hate them

hey
that basketball tranny is gonna serve 9 years in russia lol based, good thread OP

Ayo peep these stats

>As of March 6th, 2017, pit bulls have killed 208 children since 1980. Most of these children were killed by family pet pit bulls that had never been neglected or abused and had always loved the child.

>In North America, from 1982-2015, Pit Bull breeds and mixes have seriously attacked 4,008 humans that resulted in 2,567 maimings and 328 deaths

daxtonsfriends.com/american-pit-bull-terrier/

Pitbulls all need to be banned ASAP!

op got his dick bit off by a pitbull. leave him alone

Same reason they love niggers: suicide death wish.

they don't want to believe dogs can be genetically violent because of the implications

>If you love pitbulls, you're a liberal. If you hate them, you're a conservative.
Is there any proof on this?

>About half of all media reports regarding pit bulls involve police officers shooting dangerous pit bulls in the line of duty.13 Since the late 1970's pit bulls have been used extensively in criminal operations for drug dealers, gang members and other violent offenders. The pit bull terrier is the breed of choice for criminals. This choice is directly linked to the pit bull's selectively bred traits of robust jaw strength, a deadly bite style, tenacity (gameness) and a high tolerance to pain

dogsbite.org/dangerous-dogs.php

I want to eradicate pitbulls so badly. they killed daxton

They won't let go when they attack you, will they, I had seem videos with them being hit by poles and they still won't let go of some poor bastards leg, other breeds of dogs would recoil and break off the attack.

If anyone likes pitbulls for any other reason than them being good at killing things, they are fucking retarded. I don't care what their political views are.

They're so stupid that once they bite something they literally cannot let go unless mortally wounded, and even then it's difficult. They basically lose all brain function except "keep biting".

Yup. They have no place in residential areas where there are kids around. They are pretty much wild animals. Unfortunately, we can't release them into the wild because they would just run back to human territory, so the only thing to do is euthanize them all. I would say spay and neuter, but pit nutters would never comply.

>Through selective breeding, pit bulls have developed enormous jaw strength, as well as a ruinous "hold and shake" bite style, designed to inflict the maximum damage possible on their victims. This bite trait delivered winning results in the fighting pit. When the Colorado Supreme Court upheld the Denver pit bull ban in 2005, the high court set aside characteristics that pit bulls displayed when they attack that differ from all other dog breeds.

dogsbite.org/dangerous-dogs-pit-bull-faq.php#bitestyle
blog.dogsbite.org/2009/07/pit-bulls-lead-bite-counts-across-us.html

If you dont have a Siberian, you're wrong. Simple as.

Attached: 20220802_070730.jpg (1577x1836, 1.79M)

brainwashing
I've looked into this, and have seen realtime attacks happening/explained on social media:
> i was attacked by a dog
what dog?
> i don't want to say
why
> because hate
so it was a pitbull?
> why do you say that? why does it matter? chihuahuas actually bite more
so what happened?
> it ripped my face and arm off

Because they know deep down niggers will try and rob their homes, so they want a guard dog

>Why do liberals love pitbulls so much?
Because the existential axiom at the core of their entire worldview is the assertion that Nurture is everything and Nature doesn't actually get a vote. To profess love for pitbulls and deny the existence of their violent nature is to announce and evangelize their belief in this central, axiomatic tenet.

Attached: 1648058884648.jpg (1125x1184, 1.09M)

>Why do liberals love pitbulls so much?

Unironically they are booth artificial life forms that cant exist outside bundaries of the cities, i remember the thread of some NPC guys that get sad in the forest

Attached: 13132132465645846612312.jpg (1600x1066, 297.88K)

It's funny how you can't carry a weapon for self-defense in some places, yet people are allowed to walk their killer dog all day.

They are the niggers of the dog world, that's why they love them.
They think they are just misunderstood and apply the exact same broken logic to pibbles as basketball americans.
Anyone on here you see defending pibbles is not to be taken seriously, they are flippant and their political opinion could change on a dime sense they aren't thinking critically enough to come to their own conclusions through actual critical thinking skills.

Checked, and you are very close. They believe in nurture vs nature. So they think they can turn a genetically modified killing machine with fight only response to fight or flight stimuli into a pet. Just like they think that nurture can turn a feral hominid into a productive member of society. What bothers me is they claim they believe in genetics, so they really don't have scientific thinking working. I think lack of scientific thinking is a general burger problem. I was brought up without religion, and I rely on a golden rule and scientific thinking for my morality. I'm really having problems tolerating burgers at this point. Conservative burgers are better, but they magic thinking instead of scientific thinking and they blame evil and rely on God too much, they are slightly better but still insane. Burger liberal are just an evolutionary dead end that took hold of the country, so there will never be any recovery from that without total destruction of this approach first. But generally libs believe in a bunch of contradictory things and lack any and all morals. They are fucking locust on this country. The only thing keeping me going is that I hope to escape this shithole eventually.

since*

They have the one thing that liberals don't:

Common sense.

fpbp

too hot where i live and they never shut the fuck up

same reason liberals love niggers and other dangerous breeds of humans

then there's HUNDREDS of orgs pushing pitbulls in fancy dress
pitties
pibbles
nanny dogs
it's all a disease, funded and evolving
they just say "there is a stigma" and people fall over themselves to prove that stigma wrong
and it becomes part of their identity
this is all intentional
archive ph/vTFol

Attached: niggerfaggots.jpg (466x471, 31.1K)

They're not wild animals. Wild animals are either predators who are very good at deciding when and what to attack to survive another day, or animals who attack to defend themselves and will usually try to stay away from you if they hear or smell you before, so you just shouldn't sneak up on them.
Pitbulls are demons who will attack you just because. They will not retreat even if they are clearly losing. They will fight to the death for nothing, and try to make sure to take you with them. They are a mistake and there should be mandatory euthanizing programs for them, to completely get rid of this breed. They wouldn't last a week in the wilderness, because they'd charge head on into a bear or boar and get annihilated.

Attached: 1659469159391674.jpg (250x218, 7.02K)

you just have to say "these people are saying bad things about this" and WITHOUT THINKING they will twist up reality and deny any facts that change their new CORE IDENTITY of someone who defends the "this" that is having bad things said about it
always
it is their IDENTITY

Attached: cunts.jpg (1080x1080, 108.5K)

>too hot
Fair
>wont shut up
Yeah you got to work them hard or they get a bit unruly. It helps to get them as a pup vs older.

always the same shit

Attached: nigggggers.jpg (1058x470, 112.74K)

"help change minds about the stigma"

Attached: pitbull-with-baby.jpg (1047x698, 56.68K)

Leave and never go back

Attached: 1659640169838.jpg (1336x2500, 209.04K)