Any Forums Diet

What does Any Forums do to stay fit?

Attached: 19124B36-12EA-48D5-AA0F-A87F0983EF88.jpg (1170x1891, 844.07K)

why do glowniggers keep shilling this literal CIA agent

0 zero chin

Gypsy chinlet

That's like 100 europoorshekels a day in steaks. 3k europoorshekels a month just for steaks.

keto only, anything else is for slaves

Hi Taint!

No it isn't

I’m more interested in your ID
What does Mary do?

Attached: 1627650677310.jpg (640x758, 108.32K)

Sukadelappen zijn geen biefstukken.

You will never have an actual chin. You have no ramus, you have no jaw, you have no chin. You are a homosexual man twisted by drugs and grifting into a crude mockery of nature’s perfection.
All the “validation” you get is two-faced and half-hearted. Behind your back people mock you. Your parents are disgusted and ashamed of you, your “friends” laugh at your ghoulish appearance behind closed doors.
Men are utterly repulsed by you. Thousands of years of evolution have allowed women to sniff out frauds with incredible efficiency. Even chinlets who “pass” look uncanny and unnatural to a woman. Your bone structure is a dead giveaway. And even if you manage to get a drunk girl home with you, she’ll turn tail and bolt the second she gets a whiff of your diseased, infected chin wound.
You will never be happy. You wrench out a fake smile every single morning and tell yourself it’s going to be ok, but deep inside you feel the depression creeping up like a weed, ready to crush you under the unbearable weight.
Eventually it’ll be too much to bear – you’ll buy a rope, tie a noose, put it around your neck, and plunge into the cold abyss. Your parents will find you, heartbroken but relieved that they no longer have to live with the unbearable shame and disappointment. They’ll bury you with a headstone marked with your birth name, and every passerby for the rest of eternity will know a man without a chin is buried there. Your body will decay and go back to the dust, and all that will remain of your legacy is a skeleton that is unmistakably chinlet.

And the elite want to ban meat and make you eat the bugs and vegan "food"

That skin doodle really highlights his subhuman brown nipple.

5 home workouts and 2-3 running sessions every week. Same shit as Andrew Tate. It doesn't take a lot, but you gotta be willing to stop being a little punk, bitch.

You faggots are worse than those Vash bootlicking sacks of shit and those that constantly post that faggot spic in the suit.

6 steaks a day?

Attached: AF277A4D-6489-4626-9B40-EA7AB5A67EA1.jpg (782x788, 95.02K)

6 kogelbiefstukken uit de koeling zijn geen 100 euro

Exactly :P

Wow....this isn't even a copypasta

chicken legs

6 steaks a day, great for growing cancer cells.

Nothing because I’m a mentally unwell twink loser from a failing lineage that’s been collapsing with each generation.

What colours your bugatti?

is that the guy who said that reading is for idiots?

buy an ad you fucking faggot

Nee ok maar die zooi is ook niet te vreten. Een even grote biefstuk bij de slager kost makkelijk 15 euro. Gister nog een van 30 euro gehaald, de helft bij het avondeten en de andere helft vandaag op brood.

I keep myself under 2100 calories per day and go to the gym in the evenings on weekdays and usually Sunday. Tonight is arms, chest and back, tomorrow is legs and cardio. Usually a few times per week I go on about a 3-5 mile walk (depending on where he wants to go) with my dad because it helps his sciatic pain since he's old and all. Maybe once per week I'll play basketball with a friend of mine after work.

Eating cancer ridden meat builds up your anti bodies to kill any cancer in your own body.

a man with that jaw does not naturally produce testosterone

he's injecting hormones for sure, and also deffo insecure about it

>6 steaks a day
I mean, I could do it every once in a while. And unless it's venison, or some other lean meat, that's straight guaranteed PAD and having to see an interventional cardiologist every 6 months.
Fuck not eating steak though.

Attached: cot.png (288x288, 41.2K)

I move around and don’t eat goy slop.

/thread.

stupid meme flags, imagine caring about that shit

6 steaks still doesnt have a jawline kek

Attached: 152325643.jpg (286x176, 7.22K)

Work.

5-6 of these a day plus some bike riding and I’m fit as fuck. I occasionally splurge and have me a Beyond Burger from Burger King.

Attached: 3EFB0A6B-AE71-4E60-954F-755153E0EEDA.jpg (1125x1500, 124.29K)

This man is doing it the easy and correct way and you all have fallen for the muh diet and genetics meme. I drink a few natty lights then I workout. Helps me lift more. Then that cigarette and beer after I'm done is the best feeling in the world. I eat like shit but mainly low carb high protein. Plus you won't want to eat anything while your drinking your beer because it's literally carb water. This is how your ancestors got jacked. Idiots

Where do I buy rope? I have a similar profile to Nick Cave.

I eat what mom cooks for me, and I lift her groceries/repair her home because she is old.

Attached: 1651255411502.jpg (223x226, 5.62K)

Kek

Attached: 42F14B47-EB42-491A-80E2-EF30C762B72B.gif (480x204, 1.95M)

i see what you did there.

lol yeah just eat six steaks a day and have professional kickboxing training bro it's easy!

Attached: 34543534543.jpg (916x954, 113.41K)

>0 steriods
>0 TRT whatever shit
Yea because no ones ever lied about this.

believing what a romanian gipsy half nigger has to say about anything. kek

Attached: 1658814169776599.jpg (820x550, 120.57K)