Employer tries to fire me over vaccine mandate

>employer tries to fire me over vaccine mandate
>submit religious exemption
>never get fired
>pissed off though so i flush 25,000 of those water absorbent sticky balls down the toilets on the fourth floor from multiple restrooms
>BTFO the entire plumbing system cause millions in damages
>this was 6 months ago. Think i got off scot free
>they hired a detective and got the police involved
>get email yesterday from HR and boss
>need to have meeting. Told not to continue working

Is it over for me bros?

Attached: D50FD696-99A8-4B3D-8EE7-8673DCE72A7E.png (750x1334, 1.96M)

Im actually considering fleeing the country right now. I cant go to prison

Attached: 4E13569C-4928-4AFE-98BC-B416DCE2CAD8.jpg (1024x993, 69.69K)

Admit nothing.

they got you. not that they actually got you, but they got you by making you think that they got you. now you make one mistake during interview and they will actually get you

They have to have some sort of evidence bro how else would they know? This isnt fair…

Just go to bumfuck Montana, bring some gear, a good hunting rifle and some food and your good lol. There is also a chance they are just interviewing everyone on a spree and just trying see if anyone cracks

If you really did this you just sealed your fate posting all these keywords publicly

Any Forums is anonymous you dumbass nigger bitch

so fucking based

Obviously the logical course of action is to admit your guilt on the internet

u got this bro, just dip out to mexico or east asia for a bit.

hope you saved some cash

"I'll never get caught"

Why the fuck are you idiots like this in the information age? You ever think, what if they master time travel, and can literally read time to see what events transpired?

There is no escape. No hiding. No burying your crime.

Jesus, you guys plan like retards.

Probably just a downsizing dude, don't freak out about it.

i hope this is real lmfaoooo

You're going to get fired most likely. Whether or not you admit to anything that makes you criminally or civilly liable depends on what you say in the meeting. If it isn't that good of a job I'd resign on your own terms.

Good. I hope you get fucked for doing such lame, dumbass behavior.

DO NOT SAY SHIT. DO NOT ADMIT TO ANYTHING. Even if they have overwhelming evidence against you don't say shit. Deny, deny, deny, deny, and then say it's time for this conversation to stop and for you to get a lawyer.

Nice bait.

Process of elimination retard. Who is the most likely to have a gripe with the company? Hmm, I don't know, maybe the austistic retard we tried to fire until he faked being religious. Either way I wouldn't say shit until I have a lawyer present in the room.

work fucked me and they ended up losing some equipment some how. they asked me over and over about it and of course i didnt know about it. they eventually just fired me over bullshit. didnt go to jail tho.

best thing you can do is post about this online. I bet you are also using the work computer, right?

>They have to have some sort of evidence
>how else would they know
this makes no fucking sense whatsoever

Should probably lawyer up

This user, at most they have a video for you being the last person in the bathroom from a security camera I bet. that doesn't prove shit lol. Deny, make them fire you, and file for unemployment just to rub salt in the wound.

>names the floor and the items used
>anonymous
You really are fucking stupid if you think this board is actually anonymous

Kek don't drop the soap

>They have to have some sort of evidence bro how else would they know?
Yea they just interviewed YOU about this.
You're probably near last on the possible list of suspects.
Just act like you love your job, and think the whole ordeal is a horrible, horrible affair.
And that you don't see how anyone who works there would even do something like that.

>clogs entire plumbing system of the company just for teh lulz
>millions in property damage
>most probably busted by boss and HR
>goes to Any Forums complain about fairness

Pic related

Attached: 1659636015395331.png (486x580, 100.54K)

Im on the work wifi but im on my phone

Attached: A92E0036-100F-4A35-A96C-7CA7B7AE95D0.jpg (972x826, 102.11K)

Nice larp, how would you smuggle 25k sticky balls into the building

lmao
even though i know this isnt real i wish it was

Process of elimination isn't evidence retard. They can't prove shit without hard evidence or OP being a retard and admitting that he did it which is most likely why they're calling him into a meeting so they can get admission of guilt.

25000 cottom balls is a lot
they would've easily spotted you carrying boxes of those

What a dumbass lol

what a fucking retard

you just posted timestamped evidence they can correlate with the email they sent you on a publicly archived website

in bags, over his shoulder, in full view of cameras

Just kill the detective and police, can't get caught for breaking the pipes if they're dead. Or just bomb the building to rubble or set it on fire and blame it on blacks.

They swell from the size of green peas to the size of baseballs. I just put them in my backpack

Please be real

Attached: 1659511417726261.jpg (735x760, 120.94K)

*posts on the internet about it*

> Im on the work wifi but im on my phone
Oh good......

Attached: 1624333055145.png (564x600, 171.63K)

Nevermind it's over lmao

If this was 6 months ago, and they had undeniable proof they would have busted you already. If they said they have camera footage of you going in there around the time this occurred tell them that you sometimes don’t feel comfortable shitting on your floor because of privacy and you use other bathrooms for privacy when you take dumps and don’t say anything else.

We are saying the same thing you turboretard. He said, "how else would they know", that is what I replied to.

ah ok good deal, i almost thought you were posting on something easily traceable

admit nothing. if they had proof you would be in handcuffs already

Ive got $20k in gold im probably going to flee to south america for now. Im too cute for prison i cant have my ass blown out by niggers no fucking way

Attached: 8DB86E1E-05EE-4003-89BB-0BF75D06D525.jpg (600x600, 32.74K)

>This is the part where we throw our heads back in slow motion

Attached: 1643908520053.jpg (500x500, 128.07K)

your thread sucks and your bait already got stale.

they found out you;'re not religious

>commit crime
>get caught
>REEEEEEE ITS NOT FAIR
If this really happened I hope they crucify you for being a cunt. If you can't do the time you should not have done the crime.
If this is a larp I hope you get hit by a bus. You deserve it for being a catalog space wasting trolling outside of Any Forums cunt.
Either way all fields because fuck you for being a cunt.

>user is phoneposting this on the company's WiFi like the master criminal he is

And you didn't think going into the bathroom with a backpack on the security cameras would instantly tip them off to you as the perp?

Easily. 50k come in a container about the size a gallon. Transfer to zip lock bags and suck the air out and put them under your shirt.

You're gonna need cotton balls to stuff your ass with once Jamal is done with it

Its not like its a hiking bag bro its just a small day pack everyone has them here its a big campus

There at least 14 autists scouring the internet for a new article about this right now trying to dox OP.
OP is a fucktard...
UNLESS... they already questioned him and they are now about to question someone else who is about to have a meeting with HR and OP is going to frame him, in which case OP would be clever indeed.

what kind of office you work that everyone walks around with day packs. I've never worked in a place where people do such a thing

>win a battle against your own employer
>instead of fucking off and leaving on your own terms as a middle finger, you get yourself sent to jail
You're actually legitimately retarded. If this is real then talk about how sad and depressed you are that this happened and do your best to fake the fact you're sincerely upset about it

Such a stupid chimpout decision. This is why jews win and stupid retarded goyim lose -- no capacity for long term thought

Did you order these absorbent things over the internet?

>Calm down.
>Maybe they're going to give you a raise.
Ok, probably not, but if they ask you if you know why you're there, say something like "well, not to pat myself on the back but I've been doing a great job on the XYZ project and I presume you want to talk about that. I think I've been making exceptional contributions this past year and I believe I'm ready to move up in the company."
If they were plotting against you, they will be taken completely off guard by your confidence and complete absence of guilt and may reconsider their stance. If they were actually thinking about any sort of promotion, you will have it in the bag.

I mean, dont you think footage of him going from bathroom to bathroom is going to be pretty sus?

Nigger probably works for Uber eats

Did you have your phone on you at the time?
Cameras in the halls or elevators?
You're fucked if so.

my uncle smuggled 500kg of mercury from a chemical facility by filling it into the frame of a bicycle.
when theres a will theres a way