Will New Hampshire and Maine go red in the next few election cycles?

Will New Hampshire and Maine go red in the next few election cycles?

Attached: new-england-region-of-the-united-states-of-america-political-map-maine-vermont-new-hampshire-massachusetts-rhode-island-and-connecticut-2D018BK.jpg (1022x1390, 159.77K)

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=P6V4uuQO3rM
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

what can you tell me about new hampshire?

Probably newer than old hampshire

>He thinks elections matter

slava taiwanini

There are Slavs on Taiwan?

District 2 in Maine has been red for awhile. District 1 has no chance in hell beacuse Portland south is nothing but rich masshole and new york neo-liberal transplants and because of the lax marijuana laws all the progressive denegerates have flocked here but "dude weed lol"

Also let's not forget some election rigging fucker from Janet Mills who looks like Austin Powers if you ordered them from Wish

No. They're definitely going blue. I've seen NH change with my own eyes. And it's definitely going downhill. Fucking kills me. I come from a nice, white beach town and now it's sketchy as hell. There are ALWAYS hordes of blacks, and lots of wiggers, out there starting trouble, fighting, spray painting the walls, etc. All the local are furious. These assholes just showed up one day and now they're here.

No. I truly believe part of the reason MA rolled back restrictions so suddenly before fall/winter 2020 was because NH and ME were in danger of flipping if we skullfucked their economy again.

>Will New Hampshire and Maine go red in the next few election cycles?
Maine is importing Mudslimes who are killing the local whites

Attached: Maine.jpg (500x284, 24.24K)

>These assholes just showed up one day
Manchester, Concord, and Nashua are drop zones for immigrants. Manchester is pretty much like Detroit or Baltimore at this point. Add to this the heroin problems and one of the finest states in the U.S. is dying from the cancer. So I have to agree with you. It's going blue.

i dont know

Why don't you know this?

That whole area deserves only 2 senators total

NH WILL GO YELLOW.

Attached: 234532132523556.jpg (680x680, 52.3K)

where on that border did they smuggle the dope across?
It was a river so I'm thinking it had to be in the north or eastern border

Attached: Meatsale.jpg (512x338, 74.84K)

TO ALL OF THESE EUROPOORS, NH IS FULL FUCK OFF.
NOBODY WILL BE ALLOWED TO MOVE ONCE WERE FREE FROM MUTTLAND, NOT EVEN THE ANGLO SCUM THAT WILL TRY TO BRING US BACK TO THE CROWN WILL NEVER BE ALLOWED TO TREND.

Attached: 1659321116958509.png (225x266, 28.79K)

The South of the North.

Hey neighbor. Greetings from Rye. I just drove up the Hampton strip, it’s a third world zoo.
m.youtube.com/watch?v=P6V4uuQO3rM
Remember what they took from us

Fuck off, we're full.

will it matter?

The air is fresh, the waters clean, and we don't care for colored folk

Also this is the long term plan

Attached: 36D50332-7A3E-461C-A6D0-7DC59F70E5F6.jpg (252x252, 15.84K)

I'm moving to Boston in a couple of weeks. Any advice?

Suffer

new hampshire's tech industry which exists because assachusetts is too gay for software engineers is filled with new americans

I haven't been here long but from what I gather Portland shitters have been slowly spreading to the smaller cities/towns and causing them to also import niggers so I doubt Maine will ever go fully red

If they start importing black people then yeah

don't take the orange line south of chinatown, just stay in somerville, go to the beach, eat clams, take a day trip to cape cod

If this nigger is from 603 then he is banished from the future Granite Republic

>New Hampshire
not a fucking chance. KEK we continue to get flooded with mass holes and other liberal scum and anyone based is now becoming a minority. they also bus in voters to the largest cities during elections to cheat

fellow NH bro and can confirm everything this guy is saying. shit when I was in high school there was 3 black kids in the entire school, a handful of Asians and a couple spics. now the school is 50% non white in a single generation basically. KEK I remember when places like Canobie Lake park were nice and filled primarily with whites I won't even bring my kids there because it's filled with rude pushy blacks and hispanics now

>bus in voters to the largest cities during elections to cheat
When will you fags get voter ID laws already? Even our pretend elections are more convincing than yours.

>I just drove up the Hampton strip, it’s a third world zoo.
this too, I remember also when Hampton was nice and filled with probably 90% whites. now it's a fucking disaster with robberies happening to fucking cars sitting in beach traffic

NH will really vote Biden again?

Attached: FEC8149B-3E73-46EA-8FE3-4D0C02AF44BC.png (195x195, 27.24K)