Las Vegas pizza shop offers 'Rob Us Day' promotion after thieves break in, rob safe

>After being robbed early Wednesday morning, Manizza's Pizza owner Christina Martin says she decided to stay open for business.
>To make light of the situation, Martin dubbed the day "Rob Us Day" and offered 50% off pizzas for the first 50 customers.
>The burglars broke the store's glass door and stole a safe with $1,000 in it, Martin said.
>While the decision to open for the day was hard, Martin says she wanted to make sure her and her staff's heads were held high.
>“I have a team to lead," said Martin, "and I want them to see when we face awful things, you can go two ways: let it ruin your day and close the store, or buckle down and get to work.”
>Initially just making light of the situation on social media, Martin says the response was bigger than she expected.
>“We do a lot to take care of our community, whether its T-ball sponsoring or grants to non-profits," said Martin, "and we know that they’ll take care of us... we’ve been slammed all morning.”
>Though there is no surveillance footage of the robbery, Martin says she filed a police report and hopes the culprit will be caught.

ktnv.com/news/las-vegas-pizza-shop-offers-rob-us-day-promotion-after-thieves-break-in-rob-safe

Attached: 199967694_1121124478382446_1995608226079508427_n.jpg (1080x1350, 233.6K)

lol the fucking workers don't give a shit if the store got robbed or not. I hate when people self-appoint themselves as "leadership" and say stupid shit like this.

If the store is closed that means the workers all lose hours.

No they kinda do. Not directly, but if your store gets robbed all the time your job security starts to be at stake. You start wondering when it'll go under and you'll be out of a job.

Are you retarded?

woman manager lol.

Depends on your skin color and where you live. Most in detroit would just shrug and go to the next temp job.

I have had family members held up during robberies, multiple times. One of them got murdered afterwards in cold blood. Kill all criminals.

Workers care as far as if they are going to get paid or not. They dont care the money was stolen, they care if there is enough money left over to pay them. That being said, they couldnt give a shit less of the store was robbed they still want their hours, it sucks getting up, getting ready, driving to work, show up and suddenly nobody is going to get to actually get paid for the day and just go home, wasting that time and money.

>lose hours
Have you ever actually worked at a pizza shop? The place is ran by lazy fucking teens who are more interested in stealing money out of the register to buy weed and cigarettes than actually show up for work. I'm sure they won't be heartbroken to find out that they have the day off.

>job security
>at some minimum wage job
lol just walk across the street to fucking Papa Johns nigga.

no u

I don't know why they call it a robbery, it was a burglary. No one had a gun in their face, a bunch of niggers or junkies smashed the window out. Probably an inside job desu, one of the disgruntled workers there told someone on what night the place would have the most cash.

Im sorry user
That's horrible

Attached: clitherowdeath.jpg (440x329, 67.65K)

Whites are such a fucking joke. Has there ever been a more pathetic group of people than modern whites?

Sounds like jealousy

You Jew

I'll take one pizza slut pls

O LAWD HER BOOTY

The workers were most likely the only ones whose lives where in any danger during the robbery. The managers response is:
>why so glum? Lets turn that nearly murdered for little to no money by a savage feral nigger, frown upside down.

Very cute
And everybody benefits

>nearly murdered
>by someone smashing out a window and stealing a safe in the early morning before the shop even opened up

Attached: 1632798322627.jpg (308x363, 14.67K)

SOMEONE'S BEEN GRABBING THAT PLUMP BOOTY - flour dust on it

R O R Y
O
R
Y

Attached: 4552D5DC-6141-49F9-868F-569CF2FCD659.jpg (388x678, 38.94K)

I'd steal a pizza tossing bride tbqh.

I bet that ass shits

With no video? Sounds like an inside job. Insurance scam.

No way that store can function with all those cunts working in the back.

BROS - that booty is perfect. firm, plump, attached to a rocking body.

if you slapped that booty it wouldn't jiggle.

>"and I want them to see when we face awful things, you can go two ways: let it ruin your day and close the store, or buckle down and get to work.”
>we

>WE

LMFAO imagine your boss gets robbed and she tries to "raise morale" by staying open to cover costs while she stays at home far far away from the store and any danger

Attached: 1652717147455.png (1131x1080, 359.55K)

Because it was most likely someone that worked there and was either able to avoid being on camera or knew how to disable it. A person got arrested at a pizza place that I worked at in high school for pretending to get robbed when they were supposed to be dropping the money from the safe off at the bank's drop box. They went and bought heroin with it and got in trouble.

Niggers.
Get sucked.

LOL, you live in a time when most people give up and quit when niggers attack them. The rare voice deciding to soldier on in spite of the white genocide and daily attacks by niggers is in fact showing leadership. But don't you worry, whites will only hold out about 10 more years then they will all be exterminated. At least they never said the nigger word.

HUMINA HUMINA
BRAAAAPPPP
SNIFFFFFFFFFF

MMM, SMELLS LIKE PIZZA

Pizza Pizza

Attached: 1608396001231.jpg (1111x644, 153.56K)

> The rare voice deciding to soldier on in spite of the white genocide
Wow, what a fucking trouper man. Karen decided to have her employees open up a pizza shop after someone stole a safe in the early morning before anyone was even there. She truly is the vanguard of the Aryan race and a real human bean.

bros. the glowies just fly by and zapped meh.

>female shows up to work in yoga pants
I fucking hate what media has done to women

i just wanna grab each cheek with both of my hands and SQUEEZE

Enjoy the 85000 new IRS agents!

Is make pizza hard job?

>Though there is no surveillance footage of the robbery, Martin says she filed a police report and hopes the culprit will be caught.

Hehe sneaky skank pulled an old Italian I see. Good for her!

no gloves
no hairnets

Attached: 1.jpg (400x300, 44.6K)

Maybe.

100% PRIME BEACH BLONDE BOOTY

Why do girls with flat/poorly-shaped asses wear yoga pants? They just draw attention to your situation.

Attached: 291895173_1379407209220837_6809143583771758857_n.jpg (1032x1288, 120.27K)

Bringing back public hangings would deter that type of behavior

dont be jealous

I'd still tap, could be worse