This surprised me. How did Switzerland resist for so long?

This surprised me. How did Switzerland resist for so long?

Attached: CaFnZN-MoQ3-png__700.jpg (700x700, 78.19K)

It’s referring to one canton, probably

nordicks being cucks and simps since the antiquity

God I hate woman

They didn't fight on the side of the Nazis (Pagan pussy worshippers) or the Allies (Communist pussy worshipers)

>Spain
>1931
>He doesnt knows we got a dictatorship from 1939 up until 1975.

Mountain jews, are still jews

Swiss are based hardy mountain folk. All mountain people are tough, from Afghanistan to the Alps to Appalachia. Don't even think to compare a Swiss to a lowland German or other Eurocucks living in the swamps and forests and lowlands.

so it took your women only 8 years to fuck up? damn..

Switzerland is the heart of globohomo. This is where many of the major power players reside. The World Economic Forum is based in Switzerland.

Two key dates on this map:
end of WW1 and the sweep of Bolshevism across Europe
end of WW2 and the victory of Jewery over the European white man forever

>so many different countries by pure coincidence all making a big cultural change at pretty much the same time
Yeah that doesn't seem rigged at all.
>bu-but da war, the wamen played their part they should vote
So women did what women have done for centuries and that means they should get the same privileges of men without the responsibilities of men? No fuck that.

Attached: 1545252687235.png (1500x3719, 594.72K)

I once saw a documentary about it. They were very traditional about it . Women were supposed to be mothers nad get a family. Many swiss lived in mountains and had preserved a traditional lifestyle.

If you'd ever been to Switzerland you would understand that if you were very wealthy and could be anywhere you would often be in Switzerland because it is beautiful and wonderful.

Do we live rentfree ion your head, fucker?

Perhaps. But it does not change the fact that many globohomo goons live there.

Why are there nigger hands in that picture, this is Europe. Not muttland.

Bait image but I'll bite. Why do the ex-Soviet states differ in years? Especially Belarus and Lithuania.

there's one town or canton that used to only allow people that inherited swords to vote or something like that. that's the only kind of democracy i'm ok with

This. The 2 brother wars of the 20th century have destroyed society.

Franco was based, faggot

Attached: 8CA6CBDA-5F41-48BD-9361-CE74FB158324.png (824x460, 410.99K)

Bros.....take me back. We.....we can be reborn in 1850 Switzerland can't we?

Attached: countryside-family-home-painting.jpg (1920x1546, 803.63K)

the only vote women had in Yugoslavia was the formation of peoples republic, no one had voting rights up until late '80ies when multiparty system was established

Swiss men don't need women when they have waifus

Attached: 1988k4pyv6vw1jpg.jpg (640x425, 94.98K)

We are sorry for all inconvenience what has happened after we started this. If we only knew....

>1945
you can pinpoint the exact moment we ceased to be a sovereign nation

It's not bait, those dates are easily verifiable. Just genuinely curious since Switzerland is regarded as a "progressive" country that's all.

Attached: SOITSEEEMS.jpg (800x500, 44.32K)

why did you do it, man?

>Denmark, 1915
Classy. That's when men got the right to vote too. Before then it was tax payers only.

Attached: 7dea9c1b54312cc8346923c94368ed166a8efc6b1aa4af3c3528b2cfaf9f6419_1.jpg (745x508, 129.04K)

direct democracy took longer to corrupt

Why are there black and brown fists? How many black women does the person who made this think lived in Europe in ~1918?

>tfw you'll never be a Swiss citizen living an idyllic mountain life in your fortress nation laden with crusader and templar gold

Attached: 1620580542341.jpg (1024x734, 209.53K)

Damn Italy is based, as well as Switzerland.

You know...for getting laid women need to keep happy and one thing lead to another one and....you get the point..

>Russniggers never got the right to vote in democratic elections. Ever.

Modernity is a crime.

Attached: c718858d0a186ce83bf40263c8e002bce79a4acb12f4a63cf51cc9275449f5e3_1.jpg (600x454, 70.23K)

Who is (((we)))?

Came to say this.

They made it their headquarters and are from there systematically destroying the world there is a reason the world started to degrade once this shit bucket was shat out

Attached: 1628394758430.jpg (1080x649, 115.93K)

Don't feel bad, you were only the first in Europe to do it. Fucking New Zealand did it first.

I mean...it was an accident.

>1952
based greece

Niggas really think people could vote in bolshevik russia lmao
It must be 1991 for post ussr states

Yeah Italy is usually the "anti-globohomo" West Europe country, the one that routinely scores the lowest in all "progressive"-related statistics. Switzerland demolishing us on this subject was genuinely a surprise for me.

Then why do you hate the nation?
Swiss don't run the media corporations in America. Jews do.

It was repeatedly put up for referendum and men weren't having it.

1971 is the federal level date. Quite a few cantons had it before on the local level. And quite a few didn't still after. The last canton to give women the right to vote did it in 1990.

So in other words women "earned" the right to vote thanks to millions of men dying in world wars.
And not a single word of gratitude for that.
God I hate women.

>lose war
>women's voting rights are imposed on you
really makes you think

Women got the right to vote in the 1700's here when they started having mayoral elections.

Yes everyone knows Sweden gave women the vote first which is why you're all cucks and being exterminated by niggers.

Sufferage wasn't an issue of sex, it was an issue of capital, and mostly men were bread winners. The real horror show started in the 1970's when they gave bums the right to vote.