Did Hitler prove you have to just lie to white Christians to get them to do things in their own interest?

Did Hitler prove you have to just lie to white Christians to get them to do things in their own interest?

Attached: 1530120902627.jpg (1024x1024, 96.76K)

What did hitler lie about?

Rule 1: Hitler never lied.

that their movement was somehow in congruence with scripture

No he proved christians are not good warriors

Calls himself a nationalist. Invades foreign countries. Ok.

both sides were Christian (and both sides had their christianity appealed to to make the case for war)

Not the communists

Christians and Catholics aren’t living in congruent with scripture either

The Soviet Union was firmly anti christian and USA at that time did not use christian propaganda

If you want me to kill, you pretty much have to side with God.

Those were the days when christians the world over argued it wasn't infidelity if you pulled out and people were obsessed with hinduism thinking it to be some lost lore of humanity for some reason.
They were wacky times is what I'm saying, cocaine and opium can do that to you.

Religious people are actually the perfect warriors, because they are promised 'eternal paradise' if they die in the name of (((god))).

Not christians that refuse to fight since its a sin, if the germans were muslims then nobody could stop them

no true Scotsman

Fighting required Strength. Strength required Faith. You don't build muscles by being a worthless loser.

Maybe Jesus was the liar?

Hitler and Nazi ideology was firmly anti-Christian, but had to make practical concessions to them out of realpolitik necessity.

>things in their own interest
How many muslims did he kill?

lol, yes we did, lots of the anti-jap propaganda ragged on them for being godless

I’d say facing against an atheistic, marxist horde was a good enough motivator for christians to fight at that time. You have the crusades during the medieval ages as well. Christianity in and of itself might not produce the most fanatical warriors like Islam but it does happen.

There’s a reason why governments of the past loved religion, as long as they were in control of it.

Post propaganda pieces then
Yet the nazis did not use christian propaganda against the communist and bolsheviks, you wont find one propaganda piece using religion in any way against them

If I have to lie to someone to get something, I'm dealing with a child, idiot, and they are not worth my time.

>faith in Christianity
>strenght

The Nazis weren’t really a fan of the christians. Especially the catholics for being opposed by them. They had propaganda elsewhere that correlates to what many of the average protestant German might have felt.

Sumerian was the oldest form of government.

Attached: Sumer.jpg (600x320, 107.6K)

So now we are goalposting?

There is nothing more powerful than faith in GOD.

Jesus is not an inspiring warrior wouldn't you say

>USA at that time did not use christian propaganda
wrong

Attached: ww2propaganda.jpg (1500x2104, 725.5K)

So post christian propaganda in USA against the nazis. It wont be hard for you correct?

Attached: ww2-1940s-usa-propaganda-poster-to-defend-the-right-of-religious-freedom!-KTXGBB.jpg (933x1390, 232.54K)

>pic
it's not wrong though