The Coming Calamity is Finally Here

Lockdown II: Federal Edition

Attached: photo_2022-08-04_11-18-54.jpg (1280x505, 60.38K)

Nobody is locking down to protect faggots, everyone knows it a gay disease even the normies

They need us locked down to avoid the civil unrest from the energy crisis that will happen later this year.

Did HUNTER Biden get monkeypox?!?!

So we go bankrupt by the upcoming Christmas?

Not a faggot
Not my problem

this is the play.
they know the country is a powder keg and are trying to preempt the incoming riots

QUICK!!! SOMEBODY POST A PIC OF HIS DICK! IS HE CLEAN? THIS IS POLITICAL!

All fields.

Attached: nobody_gives_a_shit.gif (498x280, 2M)

Listen here buddy, it is wrong to stop gay rights. How dare u to even suggest we can not allow to have an orgies

>98% of diagnosed are faggots
>the other 2% are fucking liars

I hope they all die of fag disease

Attached: buttfuckerswilldie.jpg (592x320, 16.79K)

Guess it’s time to make another store run.

Any suggestions on what to get specifically beyond food (cans and jars)? The thing is that I’ve been saying we are heading to another lockdown and I’ve even predicted the timing right, given a little breathing room so they can really curbstomp you. Also

HUNTER BIDEN HAS MONKEYPOX HUNTER BIDEN HAS MONKEYPOX HUNTER BIDEN HAS MONKEYPOX HUNTER BIDEN HAS MONKEYPOX HUNTER BIDEN HAS MONKEYPOX

Giuliani is all over it

Buy MPOX/BNB

Yup. Christmas is going to be a shitshow. Black Friday is slated to be filled with full-out brawling, and it ain’t just gonna be troubled teens. And don’t think boomer granny isn’t going to try to boost that standing rib roast for the family feast for baby Jesus. Shoplifting is going to be insane.

I'm looking forward to a new lockdown, more masks, what the fuck ever these maniacs decide to pull.
Society needs to disintegrate if we're ever going to launch a physical campaign against kikes, and make life so unbearable that even niggers flee, so bring it on and bring it all down.

I warned people about the initial virus hoax and lockdowns, I warned them PCR testing was a fraud, masking was a ritual, and the pandemic was fake, that covid was a fake disease, and the injections were not about stopping any coronaviruses, and they didn't care. So anything that makes life hell for normies gets my stamp of approval.

As far as monkeypox goes, maybe NPCs will break free from yid programming and begin finding it fashionable to throw fags from rooftops for a decade or two before calming back down.

Attached: IRA-gunman-terrorist mask.jpg (615x410, 91.42K)

well im not a faggot
its not a private health emergency
adolf loves me

>post yfw they demand you wear a condom at the gay orgy

Attached: 1659389146641945.gif (340x307, 190.72K)

He is patient 0

Lockdown 2: My Big Gay Boogaloo

They’re just doing this to get ahead of the mandatory gay sex bill that’s coming

Pockdown in 30 minutes

99.99999999999%+ survival rate 'deadly pandemic' btw

Attached: 161635643260817.png (875x889, 344.2K)

We should put fags back in the closet because they couldn't keep it in their pants.

mfw I can no longer guzzle cum and piss from 15 different men each weekend

Attached: no humanity.jpg (180x281, 5.43K)

How will this work?
Masks AND gloves in public? No shorts policy?
6ft distance?

I DO NOT CONDOME THIS

Mandatory non-removable buttplugs

CONFIRMED

Attached: 2022-08-04-114155_419x353_scrot.png (419x353, 122.76K)

>How will this work?
>Masks AND gloves in public? No shorts policy?
>6ft distance?
No penis in the pooper policy would unironically stop the spread.
Instead, we could see re-introduction of mask mandates, semi-lockdowns(gathering limitations) and new faggot hate laws where you get v@ for mentioning poopchuters and pridepox in the same conversation.

Attached: 6wv0jjfa2pr11.jpg (1080x1164, 52.53K)

It's hilarious, really. It's clearly all down to the way gay men conduct themselves. You can't have sex with 10 different guys a week without consequences. Rather than coming out and saying "Gay men! No sex for 6 months. You're doing it to protect your own community." or something like that, they just declare it a public health emergency and ast as is if everyone is equally at risk.

Whoa there, chill out with the hate speech, bigot. It is called a chastity plug.