Brit/pol/ - The Great Culture War Distraction Edition

>Suella Braverman declares war on 'woke witch trials'.
telegraph.co.uk/politics/2022/08/03/suella-braverman-declares-war-woke-witch-trials/

>Conservative Anti-Racism Group Tells Liz Truss And Rishi Sunak To Ditch Divisive “Culture Wars”
politicshome.com/news/article/conservative-racism-rishi-sunak-liz-truss-culture-wars-cost-of-living

>Rishi Sunak would add 'vilification of UK' to extremism definition if he becomes prime minister.
news.sky.com/story/rishi-sunak-would-add-vilification-of-uk-to-extremism-definition-if-he-becomes-prime-minister-12664848

>Liz Truss facing first sleaze investigation over ‘murky donations’.
independent.co.uk/news/uk/politics/liz-truss-fizz-champagne-dinner-donations-investigation-b2138193.html

>Tory leadership race: NHS bosses accuse Liz Truss and Rishi Sunak of having no solutions to fix crisis
news.sky.com/story/tory-leadership-race-nhs-bosses-accuse-liz-truss-and-rishi-sunak-of-having-no-solutions-to-fix-crisis-12665390

>UK economy to be in recession for more than a year, Bank of England warns as it hikes rates.
news.sky.com/story/interest-rates-rise-to-1-75-in-biggest-hike-for-27-years-12665163

>Schoolgirls raped and abducted by vile gang.
liverpoolecho.co.uk/news/liverpool-news/schoolgirls-raped-abducted-vile-gang-24657363

Attached: FZVUcahWYAAqnRr.jpg (415x900, 79.12K)

Other urls found in this thread:

inews.co.uk/news/politics/liz-truss-hints-at-fresh-cost-of-living-support-as-treasury-works-up-options-for-both-prime-minister-hopefuls-1779956
youtu.be/j8zRlLHheb0
youtu.be/E07s5ZYygMg
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Nadiya Husseins willy

Mire it is while sumer ilast lads.

Attached: CMnt-OSUYAUtbad.jpg (1024x681, 99.23K)

Third for fuck dating apps.

Checked
Blessed be the thread.

Attached: 1657143347591.png (423x544, 251.19K)

deadest country in human history

Attached: Untitled23.jpg (787x993, 321.64K)

Attached: f9a.jpg (600x616, 24.3K)

Whats the best way to meet a girl then?

>Liz Truss has hinted she could unveil fresh plans to help with soaring bills in an emergency Budget if she becomes prime minister with officials already working on a range of options for the next Conservative leader amid dire economic warnings.
inews.co.uk/news/politics/liz-truss-hints-at-fresh-cost-of-living-support-as-treasury-works-up-options-for-both-prime-minister-hopefuls-1779956

Attached: file.png (640x360, 123.81K)

Fuck knows.

It helps to have a social life.

house parties but you dont get invited to them
clubs/pubs are full of slags

Wow I can't believe OP just stopped all those atrocities he listed once and for all and managed to make the world a better place
Let us know when you would like to collect your Nobel Prize. We will postpone the ceremony for you.

But what does this mean for scottish independence?

>UK economy to be in recession for more than a year, Bank of England warns as it hikes rates.

they want people to think that so they stop asking for more money to work, scum the lot of them

Do something you enjoy/are good at, go to a club (art, archery, putting fucking ships in bottles ANYTHING). Talk to the girls there, but dont try too hard.
Give it a few weeks, you will be swimming in fanny before you can say Knife.

my girlfriend says it smells like watermelon wherever i wank

i have no idea what the fuck she means

Hope rabbit gets skinned this year

Thanks
I detect a certain amount of salt from some though

Not telling you my secrets.

Have your tried your local sacred grove?

Attached: 54326784324.jpg (1200x630, 129.2K)

she doesn't say it about sex though?

wicca bitches pussy stank

I means she's not giving you sex and knows you're resorting to fucking watermelons and wanking as a substitute

now we have a drought the longest in July for 200 years hope you're happy

youtu.be/j8zRlLHheb0

>she doesn't say it about sex though?
because she's not giving you any?

i've not touched a watermelon in 2 years or so

i've got no fucking idea man

dont have a watermelon scented anything in the house?

Attached: 4F4D2D1500000578-0-image-a-1_1534947578718.jpg (634x634, 117.94K)

relax brinny me having sex isn't a personal attack on you

stank is the best stink, fuller feremones an miniruls

Did Eddie jump off a cliff on his holiday?, or did his MH support worker stop him?

youtu.be/E07s5ZYygMg

Too manye BAMES drinking all our water
Simple as.

Attached: cucumbers.jpg (615x544, 44.03K)

tune

i know what im sticking on next time

Attached: 50f46e5ca24d254577b3412c63b7e360--keira-knightley-movie-stars.jpg (316x429, 23.22K)