How jaded are you?

Has politics jaded you? Sometimes I feel jaded but then am shocked at how fast I can be brought to the verge of tears. I saw a video of a color blind guy seeing color for the first time and my eyes started to water. And I just flipped around the Parkland victim impact testimony or whatever you call it. And I saw a baliff wipe his eyes so I went back and saw this kid say how he missed his dad and started to have my eyes water. Sometimes even a very beautiful classical song will make my eyes water. And recently I was hiking and I hadn't even reached a vista but I realized how lush and beautiful the greenery was and teared up.

It's nice to have the moments where you know you have't had emotions beaten out of you.

Attached: ama-dablam2-most-beautiful-mountains-in-the-world.jpg (1080x720, 262.57K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/itskysworld/status/1555037312022507520?s=20&t=oAVwAmTw4MC7aMYmDOc-Ow
youtube.com/watch?v=k1-TrAvp_xs
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Old man mountain

Not very much. Why?

Attached: black mountain.jpg (750x500, 95.78K)

maybe you're just a dumb woman

I'm cold but at least God and his word brings tears to my eye, helps remind me that I'm not totally dead in there yet.

A beast sheds no tears

I've pretty much given up on this physical world. It's hopeless and will forever remain so, no matter what political system, what demographics, what technology, what values we have. What good would even a 100% White trans-human galactic ethno-empire do? Pointless.

It's given me a realistic view of life and made me want to create a big, close-knit family. I plan on having 3 more kids, raising them to be true and professing Christians, and hopefully they in turn will repeat the process and maybe even have more kids than me. I took the christ and tribepill

Fag

You're gay. That colorblind video is so jewish and if you can't see that, then you need to leave.

Everything's proper fucked, innit bruv?

Attached: 6ojinl.jpg (888x500, 98.59K)

Also in before 1pbtid

Which color blind video there's like 10000000 videos of people doing it

All of them

twitter.com/itskysworld/status/1555037312022507520?s=20&t=oAVwAmTw4MC7aMYmDOc-Ow

See things like this and the yass queen slay comments under it and wonder what the point in waking up is.

It’s called being homo and having an E.Q. of a 5th grader.

You still have compassion for simple truths and beauty

So... a mentally ill turbo-retard on some serious big pharma drugs, likely raped diddled as a kid.
Yeah fuck everything.
And fuck fake videos too.

My characters walk on me. That's how jaded I am.

Attached: gw_factions_0019.jpg (1897x1122, 293.12K)

>How jaded are you?
your pic looks like the Paramount pictures logo, which was founded by a kike and the current president and CEO is also a kike. Does that answer your question?

I miss Paramount. Disney is just a CCP propaganda factory.

thanks for the white pill, listen to this - guaranteed to bring out emotion youtube.com/watch?v=k1-TrAvp_xs

Attached: doc and marty story 101.png (600x750, 506.46K)