What do you feel when you looking at this

Attached: Screenshot_1.jpg (1487x719, 209.53K)

Slava Ukraini!

The Mutt storm is brewing.

Looks to me like a majority of white people are choosing not specify their race at admission.

Which, is interesting all it's own.

Attached: bums.jpg (1200x724, 277.82K)

amused at the idea that the state responsible expects my loyalty

it's hispanic not "not specified"

>a majority of white people are choosing not specify their race at admission.

And why would they do that? Cope harder mutt

white kids stopped specifying

i like the colors

Attached: 136633294_5004692279573187_15363301.jpg (480x480, 26.3K)

hispanic is not a race it's an ethnicity.

don't (you) me.

im duped into thinking she's the only one there that has a bit of a soul

Attached: 666.jpg (128x192, 5.4K)

Far left is best because she has strong calfs which indicates she did sports, works out and won’t ever get fat.

Nevada became really shitty really fast.

it's from Allentown, PA

Of the 126 cities in America over 200k only 21 have less than 5% black population. Don’t know how many are actually white. Scottsdale is the best city in America all round.

If I've learned anything from the Russian invasion of Ukraine it's that we shouldn't allow ethnic enclaves within our country. Deport all the Russians from Ukraine and all the central and south Americans from the USA.

The russians are 45% of Ukraine's population so it's a little late for that. They'll deport by taking over the east side of the river and joining russia.

Several things could have happened
>massive surge of non-white immigration (in Pennsylvania where this school is located) for some weird reason
>the area got rezoned and all the whites ran away and the blacks and browns flooded in and ruined everything
>white people just aren't specifying their race in public anymore either for fear of being scalped by feral negroes or for a liberal self hatred of their race
Personally I bet its the third option, coupled with the district just ignoring the white students in data surveys so they can look more "diverse"

At least we aren’t speaking German.

Attached: F4282E9D-03BA-4C0A-BB93-9DEBF4FB2A42.gif (266x218, 1.06M)

I feel like test scores are dropping precipitously when I look at this.

>Scottdale
>Nice
Tell me you've never been to anywhere in Northern California, Montana, Idaho, Washington or Oregon outside the 5 corridor from Eugene to Seattle, parts of Colorado, hell even Prescott without tellinge you've never been to those places. Canadian boomers are such a joke in Arizona I can only assume you must be related to some in Scottsdale and that's why youve been there of all places

Found this gem amongst the endless suburbia-in-hell sprawl of phoenix

Attached: 16596386476550.png (480x1024, 1.1M)

Don't post if you dont understand the graph you stupid spic

SLAVA URINE

You can't save whitoids from extinction, nobody should care.

Attached: cef270dae7c371f2.jpg (1125x905, 95.34K)

The graph lists races and hispanic. Hispanic is not a race. There are both white hispanic and black hispanics, but you don't understand that because you are a brainlet.

ScottsdAle is heaven, I have no family there. Here’s why it’s heaven;
>low crime, lower than my city even
>low black population because to expensive for them
>low Hispanic population because to expensive for them
>greater Phoenix has a lot of jobs for STEM, business and finance degrees. It has several semiconductor foundries in nearby for work. The places you posted are literal who’s with now career opportunities.