The Jew spent his spirit in envy and hate, until at last he could make nothing save in mockery of the thought of others...

>The Jew spent his spirit in envy and hate, until at last he could make nothing save in mockery of the thought of others, and all their work he destroyed if he could.

Attached: FLnE67gaIAAmy6M_jpg.jpg (960x1200, 1.09M)

It will be amazing and you will love it.

Like the new star wars trash, this kike garbage simply doesn't exist canonically, so it doesn't matter

Probably be the best version and why do you care about a make believe world? Gosh whites have no culture.

This

Well, sure, but you people are also doing absolutely nothing to stand against it.

If whites have no culture why is every single modern movie a nigger race swapped into a historically white character?

The joke is that the previous owner of the store is called Chuck so if you replace "Sneed" with "Chuck" you get "Chuck's Feed & Seed".

I will not watch it and I will be happy

FACTS

Because blacks are just better. Duh!

YOU VILL WATSCH IT
AND YOU VILL BE UNHAPPI

Who are you kidding, kikes suck.

That new character they introduced is whack. Sorosman who came and diversified middle earth would have Tolkien spinning in his grave.

Evil can't build or create, only corrupt.

WILLOW LOOKS BETTER
WILLOW IS THE BETTER PRODUCTION
WATCH WILLOW INSTEAD

Attached: Screenshot_20220610-080317_YouTube.png (802x1040, 815.93K)

"They were Anglos once, taken by the dark powers, tortured and mutilated, a terrible, ruined form of life...bred to create the ultimate goyim"

Then why do Jews own you? Man you must really suck

If they are better then why can’t they write scripts with roles for themselves instead of relying on affirmative action and handouts from whites?

What? They are and movies are winning top awards and loved by Audiences. Where have you been?

I gather its nothing to do with Tolkien. Just some script writers using names and threads loosely to tell their own take on Tolkien. I'll pass.

Lmao at the hideous obese sheboon being the the centerpiece of the entire poster lol

How will you know ?
You will be dead when it comes out

The opening prologue of Jackson's Fellowship is one of the best sequences in all of film, you immediately know the whole trilogy will be good

Name one

do you think they'll remove the ugly fat nigger gorilla from the chinese poster

Lol no

It will bomb and lose Amazon shittons of money. Newfags will read the books and watch the first three Jackson films.

No nigger Dwarves!!

idk
maybe black elves will be cool
they’re supposed to be like blonde scandinavians though, according to Tolkien right?

Attached: sovij.jpg (616x799, 146.56K)

Bought all the books just to spite the niggers and kikes lest we forget

The movies sucked too btw

>maybe black elves will be cool
yeah bro them rapping about how da wyte man be keepin' in dem in da forests is gonna be great
actually end your life

You mean the fake ratings they get from the Jewish press.

there isn't much in the show that the chinks want to watch. they only watch western media to look at pretty faces.

Orcs we’re elves once…

>not replacing the nigger """"""""""elf""""""""""" too
one job steve

Attached: 8628638729.jpg (591x351, 56.88K)

non- human nigger

That is the ugliest hair I have ever seen. Fitting for that disgusting poster.

>mockery of the thought of others,

jeff bezos trolls Any Forums

Attached: jeff-bezos-net-worth[1].jpg (2313x1736, 334.86K)

Not watching this shit.

maybe they will be cool and not retarded. we’ll see

Theyre susposed to be tall, fair skinned, possessing otherworldly beauty and androgynous and we got a nigger with a fade that forced all the other elves to also have short hair because niggers cant into long hair

its a glorified fanfiction as they dont own rights to the silmarillion

suck a cock meme flaggot

dave chappelle Wrote one of the most popular comedy shows of all time and is still popular.

Numbers lie, shows like blackish did very well

Why is that ape hair not symetric??? It has bothered me since day 1. Is the jew incapable of aesthetics now?

>nigger elf in relationship with a white woman
>maybe they'll be cool
I wish I could be as delusional as you