Why is Tik Tok the most popular app in the world?

Why is Tik Tok the most popular app in the world?

Attached: 4D5461E6-D58A-402C-AB9F-0C1A9B79EF96.jpg (1242x1542, 1.19M)

Because NPCs are the most numerous race on the planet.

I pray for a world wide EMP

It's basically old YouTube (pre corporatization) and gives users a bunch of funny meme shit tools. Give it a few years, it will also be a corporate wasteland and the next new thing will be around.

That's a man

Wasn't TikTok confirmed to be a Chinese botnet a few years ago?

It has a penis, right?

Chink (((experts))) say it so.

The algos are cucked like every other social media app, but it gives you the feeling of having further reach.

Yeah but orange man didn't like TikTok so it became one of the bases of the "resistance"

>Tiktok: chinese botnet
>Twitter: American botney
>Instagram: Sex slave catalogue
>Facebook: Boomer reeducation site

Yes but the public conveniently forgot about that and remains ignorant to it still being so.

Emiru. She's a real woman believe it or not.

Because everyone is thirsty to a certain degree and the app is a coomer's paradise.

yep.

Pedophiles

It's the epitome of social media. It's social media on crack.
I've never used it, so I don't know all the features.
Having said that, the videos are super short and pointless. Some even have a climax without a falling action that our brains need in order to flow back into the real world.
Instead our minds constantly crave more and more, and guess what? TikTok will automatically play you another video. There is so much content on there that you can stay there for hours "chasing the dragon".
Now you are so used to being barraged by noises and colors and sex that you become bored without it, so you go right back.
It's disgustingly genius.

Because most people are retarded.

every zoomie, npc or not, can get their 5 minutes of celeb fame

That would be beautiful.

The Chinese invented a way to make Tweets but with videos. Zoomers saw this as a way to master the culture war with lip syncing. I can’t even understand it.

fpbp
/thread

Because people are fucking retards