They're not even fuckin' hiding it anymore lmao

they're not even fuckin' hiding it anymore lmao

Attached: Screenshot from 2022-08-04 13-53-33.png (591x567, 416.44K)

Other urls found in this thread:

allthatsinteresting.com/ibm-nazis-ww2
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Attached: 161634985581412.png (1245x678, 161.39K)

Attached: Screenshot from 2022-08-04 13-58-44.png (515x387, 31.28K)

>diversity fuels innovation

Huh, I'm sure there are studies to support this. Feels like a big move, discriminating based on race to increase profits but I guess it can be supported if there's net benefit to humanity.

We dumped RedHat for Almalinux a while ago. RH can get fucked.

What is a red hat?

Well, I agree in principle. The sooner we have white only colleges the sooner we can start offering fact based history to whites instead of nigger dick sucking.

A shitty pay-for version of Linux.

That's really nice, do they actually hire black people though?

For what reason would they need to hide? They know you're pussies that will never do anything. Hiding is a waste of time.

alas, you know what they mean by race-based admissions

Imagine how much power they have, and how crushed you as a white American male already are, for them to be so brazen about this. You are a hated 2nd class minority as a white man in America. And there's nothing you can do about it.

>pay-for
So apple?

At the end of time, all pieces must come together or the story will not make sense. Any Forums lacks understanding of the Incans and the Aboriginal australians.

enterprise

Redhat has ties to the NSA and US military, so they hire glowing black people if you catch my drift.

has selinux been audited yet?

IBM bought them and anyway it's just a revenue stream for IBM from various government and big globoHomo corps. It's all very incestuous, the fascist USA government, how it all works once you understand it.

There is no free market. There is the deep state and its fascist corporations that can buy anyone and anything. Anything the government wants to control, they tell their corporations to buy: Skype, Whatsapp, Red Hat, whatever.

Fealty to GloboHomo is mandatory to get truly wealthy in the Jewish Empire of Satan. Same reason Polish corps like CD Projekt sold out and went all in on globohomo....and made a shitty failed game - it doesn't matter, the owners and backers are richer than ever anyway.

apple is built on BSD you dumbfuck

It's so much worse than you could ever possibly imagine.

Attached: ifonlyyouknew.png (542x505, 436.53K)

it's like a pink sock, but gay

Why did Americans let their country get completely taken over by anti-white kikes?

really genius of them to trick the commie larpers into supporting anti-worker causes

>claims to be the mater race
>things finally became fair
>lose your status
>cry and say niggers replaced me
And this is why I love 2022

Remember race is only skin deep and if you think black people are different than white people then you are racist. Also we need a diversity of skin colors cause somehow they are different.

The real reason is division in the work place makes it easier to exploit the workers. Less unions less everything.

>fair
>niggers getting admission because of color of their skin because they are too low IQ to compete by studying
okay retarded tranny

thats colorism retard

I had no clue that Red Hat even still existed. You learn something new every day

>(You)

Attached: wojak crying.jfif.jpg (320x320, 41.96K)

Git gud! Blacks had to deal with the same crap and now they are taking over. You can be something If you want to

lol that's the best language they could come up with

In the 1990s boomers got elected and were gonna change it, but decided they could keep it because it didn't matter now that they had money.

Jews bribed boomers into being cucks.

Reminder that literal Nazis did the same thing

Attached: Jewish Quota.png (1024x575, 200.59K)

>you can be something
Or we can just abolish affirmative action you 80 IQ ape, which is what's about to happen.

and remember, the red hat twitter is basically all corporate jargon
some bitch executive literally parrots like an NPC
you learn a lot about how the corporate world thinks by reading this drivel, and that's what scares me

>being racist means being fair

kill yourself racist pig

why the fuck would they? america is a banana republic. the 12th and 14th amendments were violated on jan 6th, 2021 and "congress" made sure it happened with the traitor coward mike pence sealing the deal via 12th amendment violations any damn way.

it is fucking over. they know they can get away with targeted election fraud. it's over.

replied to wrong post sorry
incidentally IBM provided punch cards to the nazis during wwii
allthatsinteresting.com/ibm-nazis-ww2

kys subhuman reddit ape vermin scum

I have yet to see one shred of proof that racial diversity is in any way beneficial.

Im all for giving everyone a fair shot, except serbs- fuck Serbs. Stay poor.

It's good for a corporation's ESG score and that's everything these days

White people are different than black people. By an a magnitude of about 20 IQ Points. Stating that FACT doesn't make you a racist. There's always an exception to the rule though. Look here, a nigger posting bullshit on the internet. Surprised you know how to use the keyboard desu.

by its very nature, this means blacks are underperforming compared to any other group
i don't have the study on hand, but international students tend to do better than americans in... just about fuckin everything. thats more due to quality of education since most countries actually give a shit, even ones in africa
but negroes in america are bottom of the barrel garbage, and that's what these programs are meant to address, is giving them social mobility in an increasingly globalist economy where the level of competition is increasing rapidly

>No
Thanks for the letter thou

Yeah so diverse by seeking more H1b visa numbers and of them are poojeets.

what should I be using except Fedora, then?

It is literally about keeping White kids out of elite universities.

>things finally became fair
Thing have been fair for a long time. Unfortunately for niggers, fairness means rewarding individuals based on merit. Niggers have few, if any, merits. As such, they- niggers- have only encountered success when propped up by other races. And in propping up niggers, rather than them achieving anything on their own, jews have shown two things:

1) Niggers cannot meet the level of other races due to their own efforts.

2) Things have become decidedly unfair, despite your false claims.

Real fairness would be niggers in jail for their crimes, niggers employed based on their abilities rather than their race, and niggers having to compete to get into college without having a large number of points added to their SATs. That's fair.

Also, KYS tranny kike faggot.

surprisingly this part should scare you
so looking into ibm's hiring process, poos actually have crazy high qualifications that are really fuckin good for web
they know every fuckin dialect of hindi, and some chinese as well as english
and they can test on it better than you
these h1bs are actually insanely expensive, like we're talking hundreds of dollars of investment more than hiring an american for the same job
these people are legitimately beating americans out at every turn in terms of education

Or make everything fair so I can keep laughing at pol tards.

It’s not racist, it’s called payback

Cope

>BSD
Big Sam Dick?

worse, berkeley software distribution

Attached: th-2677369746.jpg (474x489, 48.3K)

openbsd

Niggers getting everything handed to them without any effort on their part does not constitute fairness