Years ago professional athletes were IN TRAINING. They didn't do drugs, they never got liquored up or smoked cigarettes...

Years ago professional athletes were IN TRAINING. They didn't do drugs, they never got liquored up or smoked cigarettes. They did this to maintain their top performance. When did it become "Gee, I'm famous now and I can get as wasted as I want?"

Attached: britney.jpg (184x273, 9.42K)

When they realized training is a meme and it's all genetics.

>They didn't do drugs
You're a fucking retard lmao

We're talking about athletes, not jazz musicians.

This. Cocaine, alcohol, amphetamines, steroids. Athletes are just as degenerate as everyone else.

Blocks your path.

Attached: maradonna.jpg (624x351, 22.89K)

>never got liquored up or smoked cigarettes

Attached: 4257e83048298f929867bc1d4ffcc52e-2170113908.jpg (1280x1481, 600.45K)

this, OP is a zoomer

A lesbian is basically a woman with hormone imbalances that give her more testosterone. "She" essentially has an unfair advantage compared to other players that are hormone balanced better so she doesn't have to try as hard. It's basically cheating at this point. Men don't really have these issue.

WHATVE YOU DONE TO MY BOY

LMAO why are they not in marvel comic superhero cotton t-shirts?
what a bunch of weird lookin fuckin loserts. wowwy.
no wonders its an old photo. fucking dinosaurs.

Barry Bonds and Sammy Sosa were on fucking steroids. Peyton Manning.. They all do. The physique that is industry standard and considered meta is a literal body crafted by steroids and supplements these results cannot be obtained any other way also weed doesn't have to be smoked you don't get it those were vaporizer capsules that allow for herb to be temperate controlled heated and the water inside comes out as vapor still getting you high she IS an athlete and likely was NOT smoking but the rest of the united states that doesn't have legal marijuana they don't fucking UNDERSTAND the level of technology and shit that is going on in the legal states.

She was caught with capsules for a literal 400 dollar vaporizer shes not getting "wasted" she's not imbibing anything that affects her bodys physique at all... in fact she in just inhaling water vapor and catching a quick buzz similar yet stronger to tobacco. The vaporizer and use of weed could likely be attributed to positive gains both in terms of health and sports performance....

You know not which you speak of therefore you do not understand and cannot be to blame but your worldview is so limited it's unreal.

Every single dude on TV is ripped out of his mind on roids, bud. My close friend is a physical trainer... no amount of training will give you what Captain america and Thor have... that is only obtainable through roids in addition to training and diet.

The bitch claims she forgot the capsules were in her bag and shit. You can fit like a under a gram inside of one of these things they're the size of a thimble you get them in packs of 40 pack them full of plant and vaporize them later without burning them or producing smoke so it doesn't stink at all... it isn't alcohol there is no consumption.. it isn't smoke there is no carbon.. her lungs are grade A. Lebron is getting in ice baths after training and this bitch lost a thimble with some weed inside of it in the bottom of a gym bag lmao

Imagine being a nigger, you bring weed with you on international flights and it never registers as an issue for you because you know you can just make a scene as a nigger or through your celebrity status to get your way. It really is disgusting. My buddy's gf once accidentally brought edibles on a plane. They actually made it on board with them. He was so freaked out when she told him that he ate them all. Like 6 caramel candy weed edibles. I don't know if you can OD from weed but that must not have been fun.

Maradonna was a legend, the original coked-up irresponsible jerk who somehow scores the goal with his hand.

Attached: mano de dios.jpg (966x1200, 350.58K)

When Jews decided otherwise

Who gives a fuck about this abomination anyway?

Attached: yawn ph.gif (250x188, 1.58M)

Female East German athletes were given so much testosterone that one of them turned into a tranny.

That's a troon, tho.

why would anyone go to russia jfc
can't trust them anymore than the norks or iranians at this stage

Marijuana does not negatively affect athletic performance. If anything it makes you better because you're more in tune with your body. Also, athletes have been getting high since they were a thing, because humans have always done drugs and always will. Go tell Iron Mike Tyson that the cocaina is gonna make him a bad fighter.

IMO butch lesbians are basically troons.

>they never got liquored up or smoked cigarettes
are you fucking serious

You're fucking insane if you think a 98% thc capsule is only mildly stronger than tobacco. Tobacco doesn't provide anything remotely considered as a buzz except by pussy retards like you who've never done drugs. I've smoked entire capsules in a single sitting and have hallucinate from it. It's awesome of course and not really a big deal whatsoever, but yeah they're pretty strong.

Bout the same time they let dudes pretend to be chicks to play sports.

No need to get serious and be "in training' when you get paid to smash on women all day.

Hardest part of his job was probably forgetting he has the ability to dunk

Whatever you say, kid.

Attached: Richie Allen visits Flavor Country.jpg (600x600, 88.71K)

I know you don’t actually believe that this is true

If tobacco doesn't give any buzz then why do it?

>bragging about smoking lots of weed
What are you 12?

When it stopped being about performance and became about social justice virtue signaling

Babe Ruth used to smoke cigarettes while he was waiting in the dugout. A nigger baseball player pitched a no hitter after forgetting he was playing that day and taking LSD, then taking a few amphetamine pills on the field, in the 70s. There's also the baseball player who set some kind of informal record for the largest amount of beer consumed in one sitting during a flight around that time, in general baseball has always had a lot of drug and alcohol taking around it lol

you don't hear about it as often with other sports but some of those guys back then were on pills and shit, especially since they didn't have the same kind of pressure on athletes to have a healthy lifestyle they do now and looked at barbiturates and amphetamines and stuff like that as "medicine"

the worldly eyes of humanity's compassion

you're talking baseball, user
that's the golf of ball sports.

Golf is the baseball of stick sports