WHY ARE MOST TECH RECRUITERS INDIAN

HOLY FUCK
>be trying to get a job coding
>put out resume, say i'm looking for work on linkedin
>phone starts blowing up
>95% of the time it's a fucking indian
>they ask me a few questions like "do you know [framework]? do you have experience coding in [language]?"
>ask me if i am authorized to work in the US
>eventually ask me a question i have no fucking idea what they're asking me
>tell them to repeat because i didn't understand
>this goes on a few times and i just hang up the phone
this is a daily occurrence at this point

WHY DO THEY HIRE INDIANS FOR THIS SHIT? I CAN'T UNDERSTAND THEM

Attached: c18[1].jpg (900x657, 207.43K)

> don't get job
> seethe
> post on Any Forums for supporting your shitty world view
> seethe more together
Say you are a piece of shit without saying you are a piece of shit.

Try to make shitting sounds while talking to them on the phone. That should help

Attached: 1634080592460.png (1200x720, 128.56K)

shitskindians are the number one diversity hire, they are fucking retard shitskins though so they fuck up endlessly

GOOD MORNING SIR

Attached: 1564189379559.jpg (890x1018, 284.94K)

when americans turn into blue haired thrash,
you go for the next best option

>(((RECRUITERS)))
ngmi user

it's not just tech recruiters, it seems to be all recruiters(i'm an analytical chemist who works in labs, my dad was in IT like 15 years ago and complained about the same thing even back then), that being said all my best experiences with recruiters has been with white people. hot ass bitch got me my current job

Hello sirs,
Do you know the java?

>your shitty world view
shitty world view that i think people trying to recruit for jobs should be able to communicate with the target population?
fuck off retard

>Say you are a piece of shit without saying you are a piece of shit.

Just be an indian looking to hire other indians while leeching in other countries.

>all my best experiences with recruiters has been with white people
yes at this point i'm going to ignore all indian names. the thing is, if they email me and i don't respond they call me. and i need to pick up the phone because some white recruiter might be calling

Yeah, we rule the tech world, get used our accent or fuck off. Why should we change our accents basterd bitch?

Adapt or die.

I got a job from one Indian recruiter but I think she was born here.
Sounded like it, anyway.
Yeah, it gets worse and worse everywhere.
If I went back into the field, I would use open source contributions to get a job instead of going through the recruiter-5-step-interview process mess.

>Just be an indian looking to hire other indians while leeching in other countries.
> leeching

STFU paco

>Yeah, we rule the tech world,
You are too stupid and incompetent. The only advantage is how cheap you are. Eventually even the greediest corpo realizes how braindead pajeets are and phase them out.

nepotism. once they have control over those key positions it's all over from there. the company will be structured as a mirror of their caste system.

Attached: 1659635810102.gif (500x240, 943.69K)

>we
everyone hates you

>stealing resources from the descendants of another population because democrats rig elections
>gradually replace the native population
>not leeching

the thing that i hate most with pajeet shits is you have your resume out on indeed/monster and then they'll spam call you from different agencies and give me this whole spiel, i just straight up ask how much they offer instead of wasting like 10-20min talking and finding out. i know what im qualified for, tell me your offer or fuck off. and i hang up once they tell me, and i notice it will vary even for the same exact position

>some white recruiter might be calling
Good luck most of them whitey sitting in Upper and middle management don't have any tech or recruiting skills.

Suck a dick maybe bitch.

Or come to Europe and talk to ze Germanz with the German accent.

>nepotism. once they have control over those key positions it's all over from there. the company will be structured as a mirror of their caste system.
it will turn to shit just like the streets

>leeching
Yes leeching. You flood hospitals and welfare offices. You consume way more than anything you produce. Indians are a MASSIVE tax dump. The only immigrants that are profitable in the last 30 years have been other euopeans.

You are just retarded babies that need to be supported. Leeches.

Keep telling that to yourself

>everyone hates you
So? Whitey seethe at superiority of Indians.

Indians get the projects cause of muh diversity and they work for pennies. Then those indians try to get white coders in a team. They don't. Crash and burn.

There is no way a Portuguese wrote this. This is one of the most insane claims you are clumping us up with other non-whites.

Fuck face, you look like North African yourself.

>don't have any tech or recruiting skills.
the most important skill is to be able to talk in understandable english
that's 99% of the fucking job

Keep telling that to yourself. None of this is real.

Indians need to be deported back to India

>superiority of Indians.

Attached: 1645750274209-8.jpg (1321x779, 1.38M)

No most important part of coding is coding. Not talking in English.

Why you are so stupid? Lots of Indians in tech because Indians are good in tech. That's why they are hiring us. You are just being racist against Indians that is not good, men.

NOOOOO

Y0u cannot tell that to chuderinnos here.

Because we are an occupied people under a hostile force.

the recruiters don't have to be able to code. i got 2 coding jobs from WHITE recruiters that didn't know how to code

>You are just being racist against Indians
I CAN'T UNDERSTAND WHAT THE FUCK THEY ARE SAYING OVER THE FUCKING PHONE

>No most important part of coding is coding
I worked as a technical consultant for over two years and i CONSTANTLY was brought into fortune 500's to clean up contracted poo code.
you guys can't code for shit.

>Say you are a piece of shit without saying you are a piece of shit.

Exactly what a retarded Reddit NPC would type . Kill yourself faggot.

Whenever I see Canadian flags posting bbc threads I know is either chinks or poos

>So? Whitey seethe at superiority of Indians.
don't 600 million indians shit in the streets? that's almost double the US population.

I agree with this statement. I only work with female recruiters that are super attractive. Got a job at FAANG through model type recruiter. Having experience and skillset help too but the way you look goes a long way. If you look like a goblina you will get $40k but if you look like you can fuck then you in six digit land

i would honestly assume most of them are trying to scam you

Cope
More cope
Even more cope

>leaf flag is poojesh
>German flag is poojesh
I'm convinced all the brownoid posters are actually none Americans despite the mutt meme

Prajeets taking all the jobs is the reason why black people in America can't get good jobs and have to engage in gang shootings in order to obtain some bread. This is why we need to close our borders and send them all back to india. #BLM #MAGA

Attached: Candace_Owens_(51331093124)_(cropped).jpg (1200x1601, 190.32K)

>Cope
>More cope
>Even more cope
weird cope

>I'm convinced all the brownoid posters are actually none Americans despite the mutt meme
you're right it's why it's so popular among non Americans. projecting. i like to call it poojecting

How come the vast majority of retards on Any Forums have such a hard time getting a job in IT?

Since I learned to code, I applied for two jobs, and got both of them..

You seethe at Indians shitting on street, while we shit on your recruitment and salary.

Bugmen make most of the code run properly and Indians write generic code.

All you white bastards do is seethe on Any Forums holding on your atrophied botched no-foreskinned penis.

>that being said all my best experiences with recruiters has been with white people
This, I don't answer any recruiting emails from Indians. All the serious job offers I've gotten have come from white sounding names.

Retarded, here is how you do it:

Setup new email and phone number only for job search, Google voice is good for the number.

Anytime someone emails you or LinkedIn messages you asking to talk on phone tell them via message that you want to know a little more about the job first as you're quite busy and can't just take time to talk to everyone (obviously say it in some polite way)

Get the extra info, enough to tell if they were some weirdo Indian or normal recruiter. If you get good feeling from thm then setup a time to talk on the phone.

These useless fat burger mutts who seethe at the sight of Indians. Nothing more. They are all fat and lazy. Good for nothing.

>I CAN'T UNDERSTAND WHAT THE FUCK THEY ARE SAYING
This is not true. If nobody understand then how they got hired? This is not true, men.

>Bugmen make most of the code run properly and Indians write generic code.
is this really what you believe. both of you niggers write java, you don't even touch assembly or c++, generic my ass.
you all write interpreted code, can't even be bothered to learn a compiled or assembled language.
fucking Indian superiority. kek just fucking kek