Any Forums is the friendliest place on the nets

I'm on reddit, faceberg, tinder, Twitter, yet this is only place I feel genuine warmth.
Why is that?

Attached: 1658878060692851.gif (225x255, 2.41M)

go fuck yourself retard

We are frens :D
We banter with each other and never take it seriously :D

because the other sites are just bots. and im not just talking about the bots

I will kill you and fuck the body

>go fuck yourself retard
FpBp as always

Because you are also on the autism spectrum, the aspergers train, and will always be a virgin

Probably because even though some of it is tongue-in-cheek, there isn't a very hard filter from the anons. Nobody is stepping on eggshells to prevent offending anyone, so we speak our minds.

Because you are weak ass faggot. Welcome to Any Forums.

A lot of actually smart anons.

Attached: 15430456280460.jpg (640x640, 35.73K)

we dont fake the funk mutha fuckaaa
WOOOOOOOO

Fuck off nigger

There are sentient people here.

Also this

I'm smart

If you remove the vax shills from plebbit the average IQ is probably around 135.

all the other sites are half bots and half people rehearsing lines given to them. its all theatre.

Please shut the fuck up fag nigger

cause we're the realest niggas on earth, if you're a faggot we will let you know it. Nigger behavior is frowned upon, corruption is brought to light, double standards are called out. Wherever the jew feels uneasy, you will find frens.

Attached: 1659088632513925.jpg (576x574, 93.03K)

I'm a genius actually

There are also too many shizos, degenerates and Q-level-theory braindeads and christians fanatics. But im OK with that, PRICE OF FREEDUM after all. Couple of wise and aritstic answers atoning for all. In other places there is just infinity dumbness and normalfaggotry just like IRL.

You see, even when you are telling retards to fuck off, you aren't doing it out of hate or because you think yourself less retarded (you aren't). We have no accounts, no post history, no followers, no updoots, or any of that crap. Anonymity lets us just honestly call things as we see them

Attached: forever.jpg (259x194, 9.57K)

I love you too, user

we aren't two faced like 100 percent of liberals.

Because you can speak freely here. You're anonymous and there's no upvote/karma system.

Attached: hi_am_intelligent_and_VERY_hilarious.jpg (602x578, 48.67K)

bc we luv u user :)

because truth posts here are the only ones that hold water where as people being insincere on common media sites are the go to, and 90% of the exchanges form a "how do i make myself feel good abiut myself in this conversation" selfishness tone

finna b bussin fo bout tree fiddy bruh

Attached: 1652492011768.png (394x458, 72.97K)

No more brother wars, that's why

Attached: 1659636589416.png (768x829, 700.57K)

It's Hulkamania Brother!

Quads of Love.