ABSOLUTE HAPPENING: ANOTHER RUSKY SHIP SUNK

COMMODORE PHILLIP MORRIS OF THE ROYAL SMOOOKER NAVY SINKS ANOTHER FLOATING TOILET OF THE RUSSIAN NAVY
>NOTHING OF VALUE WAS LOST
GLORY TO UKRAINE
GLORY TO HEROES
NON SMOOKER SISTERS WE GOT TOO COCKY

Attached: D099C8B0-7B2D-4D02-88FF-BAC80EADB8E6.jpg (641x766, 275.25K)

Other urls found in this thread:

majorcadailybulletin.com/news/local/2022/08/02/104199/spanish-tanks.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Fake, I don’t believe what I’m seeing

Attached: reality.jpg (125x125, 2.43K)

>PREEMPTIVE SEETHING
SEEEEETHE YOU PATHETIC NIGGER YOUVE LOST THIS
CANT EVEN SAVE FACE

S
E
E
T
H
E

PFFTHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAAHAHHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHA

modern boats and carriers are just floating targets, not sure why navies even try anymore

Attached: ronald-reagan.jpg (680x453, 78.57K)

DIE-LATE YOU CHINK FUCK

This means Ukraine is winning!

can we stop sending money now?

Modern navies can repell attack easy peasy. NATO does drills all the time, actually Spanish navy has really good anti drone drills.
It’s the Russian navy thats shit and manned by possibly the most amateur retards on the face of this earth
2 ships lost to a country without a fucking navy. That goes in the history books

we only cared about your cringe vodkanigger war because we thought it would start WW3
no one cares anymore GTFO
SAGE

Attached: 1652993440739.png (938x623, 1.05M)

funny if true

>dark smoke on the horizon
>omg sinking confirmed we did it reddit

Chinks disappointed me too

the longer the conflict lasts, the more embarrassing it becomes for the russians.

Attached: haha.jpg (567x633, 78.71K)

The first photo was taken a long time ago. The second and third photos look more like a smoke screen or a rocket launch.

>Ukraine claims a sunk ship
>footage available immediately

>Russia claims 50 himars sold and 4 bought
>still no pics month later
lmao

Ultimate cope:
>we don’t even care lol hahaha stupid mutts.... I miss you Vasili, I told you not to enlist. Last online 24th February...

>drills
kek
>Spanish navy has really good anti drone drills.
it's probably rusty and falling apart, we wanted to send tanks to Ukraine but when we checked them they were falling apart so decided not to send them lmao
>Spanish tanks can´t be sent to Ukraine because they would be a danger to their crews!
>majorcadailybulletin.com/news/local/2022/08/02/104199/spanish-tanks.html

>the first cope was cope cope, cope cope cope cope cope. The cope cope. Cope seethe. Cope dilate seethe. Cope cope
kys toilet thief

Ukraine is being used by your masters in America. I truly hope Russia nukes you cia controlled puppets into orbit. fuck UKRAINE and their tranny president. Ukraine would be destroyed if wasn't for the communist in my country. The average person could care less about u hohos we are pissed about gas prices..FUCK UKRAINE

I wonder if they are gonna do the same mental gymnastic like they did with the Moscow:

It didnt sank, fake news
Engines just malfunctioned
We are towing it back to port,evetythings fine
It wasnt hit by a drone, it caught fire
FINE IT SANK OK BUT NOBODY DIED
Ok some of them died. Here is a televised shitty propaganda event where putin comes check the sailors See!? They all survived! Did i say some died? Oh i meant nobody died

>2 ships lost to a country without a fucking navy. That goes in the history books
What a proxy war country sunk 2 russian ships with american provided missiles? Kek how many did japs sink at pearl harbor. They got btfo so bad the japs didnt even bother with a 3rd wave. Think china is going to tolerate our democrats from getting rich off Taiwan? Nah thats chinas money and they want their debt paid back asap. You idiots just pulled us into another endless war on multiple fromts and you consider this winning? You must be a jew where winning means destroying america.

It’s actually funny watching russians pulling that retarded
>I don’t know what’s going on
Look on their face everywhere they are. While in reality you just know they’re up to date with everything but if they faced the humiliation of having been defeated by basically their historical enemies, Ukraine, they’d have a huge embarrassing psychotic meltdown quickly followed by an aneurysm

Youre coping Vasili, you’re just coping.
No American guided those missiles. No americans told Ukrainians how to organize their defenses. They did it on their own, you fucking idiot
You lost to the hohols
You
Lost
To
The
HOHOLS

It’s not a proxy war cause RUSSIAN MEN ARE DYING YOU FUCKING IDIOT
yOu can’t even use basic logic in your cope, that’s how cucked you are. Honestly self nuke would be the only way to save face, just off yourselves you cesspit subhumans

Obseve, before the vatnik even knows what happened they already claim it's fake. Right now fsb agents are furiously brainstorming ways to deboonk another russian failure

Come on old chum, what’ll it be? I bet they’ll say it was a faulty engine and blame China who’s the only ones fixing their shit now
Kek
Imagine being Russian from now till the end of time

There should be rules against posting your tweets here and then bumping your own thread.
That kind of semetic behavior is what got us into this mess to begin with. Some poor soul sees this, believes it, and says "that's it I'm volunteering to go fight now" and ends up dying, then the blood is on your hands.

Wasn’t my tweet nigger
Looking for an escape from the pain aren’t you?
There is none you faggot
You lost
YOU LOST
LIKE YOU LOST THE COLD WAR
YOU PATHETIC CUNT
KNEEL RUSSIAN FILTH
KNEEL TO US

>russian cunt volunteers and dies
That’s good. That’s really good
We all want more of this