AZ Election Theft 2022

So AZ had their election stolen by this wannabe Hitler Trumpian? Is everything okay over there AZ bros? Hopefully you get that cleaned up before the general election so you don’t have a governor who on day 1 is going to send armed men to the border (genocide), put homeless people in camps, and open up the kangaroo court and prosecuting honest American patriots who wouldn’t sign off on the big lie of 2020. Y’all are fucked.

Attached: 38897581-C90A-4C02-8A57-72B8EAC0765A.jpg (812x648, 128K)

seethe more

Questioning the integrity of elections is treason and threatens our democracy chud

Wow, unique response. What’s next? YWNBAM?

good point
YWNBAW

Attached: YWNBAW.gif (1000x900, 381.58K)

Attached: 9D416A83-F1E9-4EF2-B86A-2C4A4C3BEE2E.jpg (500x756, 91.11K)

Maybe we should figure out a way to have all the votes counted on the same day as the election. It might boost peoples confidence in election integrity.

That’s not true, trump stole the 2016 election with Russian troll farms, fact. It’s not treasonous to talk about it. 2020 was the safest most secure election in the history of election, fact (so when trump lies about that and gets his cult followers killed in DC for lying it’s actually treasonous). Kari called the “ballot dump” that put her in the lead, let’s be real, nobody voted for that former Obama door knocker.

We are going to put everyone who voted for Joe Biden into indefinite quarantine camps.

Kari Lake is a FUCKING PSYCHOPATH. When asked if she thought the moon landing were a hoax, she rebutted by asking the interviewer “do you make your children wear masks?” Had she not been a schizo conspiracy chudette she would have simply responded that she is not a moon landing denier. OUT OF HER MIND

Since you’re bored and baiting desperately for attention and proof of your existence, here’s a pity (You)

kek

And that is just what we need now.

This is all decent bait, user, doing the board a favor rn cause it's shit atm

don't care about a dried up News hole. the next Caeser was just selected

Attached: 1650555778513.jpg (1920x880, 151.84K)

she'll run for President one day.

ONE
TWO
KARI'S COMIN FOR [you]
>inb4source

Attached: 20220803_160747.jpg (1011x1591, 438K)

shes coming for you tranny faggot.

Attached: 1647700431860.webm (960x540, 2.86M)

kek

could be possible if she weren’t going to be live stream executed in gitmo for treason.

>send armed men to the border (genocide), put homeless people in camps
would be based tbqh but it won't happen

>he outright admitted that Uncle Ted is one of his greatest political influences

>put homeless people in camps

god I can only hope

That's based as fuck - immediately turning the tables on the questioner by conflating conspiracy theory with a pressing political issue also dipped in conspiracy theory, but without alienating moon-landing denier constituents. If she's a fucking psychopath, she's a brilliant one.

Attached: 1574166581648.png (640x478, 431.37K)

As an Englishman I have to ask, who’s winning the midterms atm? Also can we have the midterms please? It’s unironically the best thing for democracy preservation since it really means that a term is only two years long instead of 4

Uncle Ted bless

Things are looking bad for the corporatists.

gotta implement voter ID and stop mail-in ballots. glad we can all agree.

seriously? thats based. the moonlanding was a giant psyop.

I mean are the dems or republicans winning

I need to start watching more anime

Attached: troon anime.webm (720x540, 2.8M)

We won't know until the midterms. If there isn't a Republican supermajority in at least 1 house of congress, then they don't plan on dialing back the election fraud and none of the watchdogs made any difference in the last 2 years. The uniparty wins and Trump doesn't have a chance in 2024.

Damn, in that case she has my support