FINLAND YOU FUCKS WHAT'S HAPPENING THERE??

Are you the country with that slutty whore Prime Minister that looks like the dude from Half Life?
truthsocial.com/@ilpresidento/posts/108765674321361312

Attached: il presidento finland.png (605x260, 27.68K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=3G7HquPb_FM
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

we have more guns than you do and every single male has military training

>every single male has military training
Well, except c-paper men, civil service men, and total refusers

Those aren't men, they're bussy bois.

Do not join, it's a trap.

Sure, but still males

Then why join NATO?

there will be some.. border adjustments

Attached: treaty of vladivostok hearts of iron finland.jpg (2562x1436, 956.79K)

you mutt cunts "you have to pay for us to protect you" europe has sent thousands of young man to die for your retarded drug/oil wars, what the fuck has nato/us ever done for europe? you ignorant cunts don't realize that we owe you nothing and you have never done anything for us, you fat fucks owe us for all the european lives lost in afghanistan and iraq

Here's your combat ready Finnish male, bro

Attached: a1acaf52.jpg (1199x1770, 133.26K)

The absolute butthurt caused by them joining will be glorious

commie vatniggers seething

Z stands for the destrcution of the Russian navy at battle of Tsushima strait
>At the Battle of Tsushima on May 27, 1905, Admiral Tōgō raised a Z flag on his flagship Mikasa.[3] By prearrangement, this flag flown alone meant, "The fate of the Empire rests on the outcome of this battle. Let each man do his utmost."

Attached: pepe apustaja battle of tsushima strait russo-japanese war IJN Mikasa.png (1849x1036, 333.55K)

Digits confirm Putin will take a vacation to enjoy Opera in Finland still during this summer. Biden might join and kneel.

Attached: putin-finland.jpg (800x600, 120.67K)

Finland is a leaking lifeboat, whose leader decides to tie them to Titanic (US) as its splitting in half ready to plunge 3 miles deep.

Gib nukes

We join Nato to protect usa from russia.

poasting in a binnish bread!!

Attached: 650EBFC2-F9DC-4A61-B23D-B7DA6B0CD4C1.gif (365x360, 304.93K)

Yes its the greatest geopolitical move since Napoleon decided to zergrush Moscow.

>retarded tweet by some dad joke enthusiast on Trump's vanity platform no one uses
And people think Twitter screen cap threads are bad... Eat shit, leaf. No, wait, you already do. Eat more shit.

Were jewed

We are sorry...On holiday times we are closed. Please let your message.

Attached: What you mean about ear mark.jpg (640x480, 48.39K)

Give nukes you fuckers we will nuke the great SATAN Israel, London and New York. Throw in Vancouver, Seattle and such. GIVE THEM. !!!

Attached: channel_154_avatar.png (369x500, 234.02K)

Well....we have those t-men too.....but they are really scary.....giving them weapons would be national suicide.

>for outsiders....we have t-men class for persons who are unstable or otherwise too dangerous to keep in army

No comment.

Attached: marin_schwab3.jpg (1200x822, 223.34K)

Isn't Finland one of like 3 nations that actually have a military that is competent still? Just fuckin pay us for some planes and its all good

Wow he really looks like a goblin, why is this?

Hey i have no say in the matter.
>t.C paper man.

we have more modern jets in proportion to population size than you do

CHECKED

Attached: 435C25B9-7F61-437E-9097-48E5A08D85A4.gif (269x264, 2.95M)

I just sent the money, send planes, ok? Throw nukes in the deal also.

>Isn't Finland one of like 3 nations that actually have a military that is competent still?

Yes. Have some brand new propaganda for free just for you!
youtube.com/watch?v=3G7HquPb_FM

No, because our military hasn't had any combat experience in over 70 years. We have simply kept up the military spending

i was there last month and the streets were littered with homo propaganda.
Besides that it was like the good old sweden back in the day.

Simo Häyhä will be resurrected, just 2 more weeks I promise our resurrection machine will be up and running powerde by our OL3 reactor. Brand new, very good french quality.

>kneeling next to a tree and shooting instead of lying down
ngmi

>In proportion to population size
Its not my fault the jews flood the nation with immigrants to make line go up
>nukes
Ok just make sure you hit Tel Aviv
Really as long as you have training in the terrain you plan on fighting in you can kind of mitigate the lack of experience

Real men don't bow down to the government. It's always fun to watch these kaljamahaiset läskit yelling about REAL MEN GO TO THE ARMY when it's literally a daycare for 18-year-olds.

>b-b-b-but user, how do you learn to make your bed if you don't spend a year in the army?

Exactly my point. Unsurprisingly you are the NPC, and the cognitive dissonance this comment causes will make you seethe.

>Here's that ubermensch aryan super soldier nation I was telling you about

Attached: Obesity map.png (1358x1080, 409.65K)