This plane is not real

Attached: cgi plane.gif (360x270, 1.13M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=GM-e46xdcUo
youtu.be/miA8Td4oNcY?t=59
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I saw it

Why would there be that weird bulge thing on the bottom if it were CGI? No planers are well poisoning glowniggers like flat earthers. It was a military drone the bulge on the bottom is the remote control panel thingy.

No you didnt

There is no spoon

who care if the plane is real
what's real is that Israel and the freemason did it

That plane flew over my house

Discussing weather it was plane, missile or Tupac style projection of a plane doesn’t matter. Israel did 9/11.

youtube.com/watch?v=GM-e46xdcUo

>pieces of planes found years after the fact
It was real…its not any more

And here are stills from the "original video" juxtaposed with proof that Solid objects don't magically go thru other solid objects like that

How can anyone with a see this and think the plane is anything other than CGI?

Attached: 9 11 egg example.png (1801x647, 586.04K)

pretty much this.

Hello CIA KIKE

Explain this video

youtu.be/miA8Td4oNcY?t=59

They deserved it
Everyone hates americans

It does matter because most of the American public still buys the official narrative, which CRUMBLES when anyone with any common sense views either of the 2 videos of the "2nd plane"

THAT PLANE IS OBVIOUSLY FAKE
HOW IS THIS NOT PUBLIC KNOWLEDGE?

That's the first plane. We're talking about the second plane, jew. My theory is the first plane actually did hit, the second plane was taken down by the passengers, or someone - but the jews couldn't sell 2 towers 1 plane - especially since the plane meant for WTC 7 was also taken down. So this terrible 90s CGI + the stupidity of the general public was the backup plan

The WTC towers are fake. They never existed.

>second plane was taken down by the passengers, or someone

You theory is retarded. After the first plane hit, the entire world was watching the towers- including millions of people in Manhattan and NJ etc…they all saw the plane in situ, real time not on TV. Unless you are proposing mass simultaneous delusion of millions…either way you seem retarded.

On 9/11 there were planes, 4 planes were hijacked by well-trained hijackers and 3 of them successfully reached their destination. I would like to say that the story of Flight 93 is not very convincing to me.

But the interesting thing is not the airplane, but the short power outage after the second plane hit the tower. You can see this in the OP's video as well as in other videos. There was even a black screen on the cameras for 1 second when the second plane hit.

You do realize how shitty cameras were back in 2001?

Hey man, please think before you say anything about Israel. They didn’t do anything

Attached: C4F26FBC-B6ED-4DA8-8342-706186C35C80.png (927x1280, 402.97K)