Was this show liberal propaganda to brainwash kids...

Was this show liberal propaganda to brainwash kids? I remember being afraid as a kid that all the hairspray use was going to destroy the ozone and kill us all.

Attached: captain planet.jpg (400x578, 47.74K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/s1yeBmSFkC4
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Everybody should read Levar Burton's novel, "Aftermath". It is basically "Captain Planet" meets "The Stand" meets "The Turner Diaries".

>Was this show liberal propaganda to brainwash kids? I remember being afraid as a kid that all the hairspray use was going to destroy the ozone and kill us all.
They are doing the same with global worming, trannies and so on

He went trans i think

I have never heard of it, I will look it up. On a scale of 1 to 10 how niggery is it?

pretty sure he is a xhe, why else would they be wearing a crop top thing?

Attached: lame conservative meme that is also true.png (500x814, 222.43K)

Hmm... a 6 or 7.

Because there a female one and they look the same do by my hypothesis its trans

do the whites win in the end?

No, of-course not.

why even recommend it
> Burton explores classicism, poverty, economic disparity, and how capitalism is interwoven with systemic racism, or how the powerful (read: white) take from the oppressed (read: black)

this review makes it sound like normal liberal faggotry

it was harmless, like GI Joe so kids didn't throw bazooka Joe on the ground.

Yeah, it is. You should read it because it's goofy as fuck though and it's interesting to see how they see the world.

In the book...
>There was a civil war
>POC were basically the winners but the country broke up
>white nationalists hunted down and killed because they couldn't be tolerated anymore
>no ozone layer
>white people literally steal black people's skin to graft onto themselves
>Indian (native American) mysticism and magic
>Each race possesses an elemental power, such as white people being the element of fire

if i can find a copy for .50 i might read it but I think the faggotry would annoy
>>Indian (native American) mysticism and magic
I think it is funny no one calls out the prarie niggers on this shit
>me smoke'n peace pipe, me no die from drinking anti freeze

youtu.be/s1yeBmSFkC4

Don't Sniff Petrol From a Can

>Everything changed when the fire nation attacked

It is early multi racial, green technology propaganda. The red haired American boy is always useless and needs to be saved or reigned in by one of the diverse cast members. Those are the blonde girl from the USSR. The Asian girl. The black boy from Africa. The Indian kid from South America. Since the show was a late 80's early 90's thing, they didn't hook up the blonde and the nigger.

Beyond that, it has some hard edge to its stories that is well worth watching. Captain Planet actually dared to show real life horror in a propaganda show aimed at kids. Just remember that Jews and Good Goy who push stuff like this have zero intention of obeying their own directives on the environment. They expect YOU to do that you fucking Pelbian. The writers and producers of such propaganda never walk their talk beyond the most trivial surface level.

what race of shitskin is this?

Abbos. Australian natives. They also have an epidemic of getting high and sleeping in the road.

>The red haired American boy is always useless and needs to be saved or reigned in by one of the diverse cast members.
I noticed this even when I was 5 years old and it bothered me even then. I was already red pilled on some level.

sounds like a problem that fixes itself

i remember watching this and getting my mothers hairspray and spraying the entire can outside so i could destroy the ozone lmao
i got my ass beat

I thought he was like a bad ass hood tough guy but I havent seen the show for 20+ years, I just remember it being gay shit