Armenia would be getting spit roasted right now by Turkey and Azerbaijan if Russia stopped protecting them

Armenia would be getting spit roasted right now by Turkey and Azerbaijan if Russia stopped protecting them

Attached: _101216685_armeniamap.gif (1024x576, 118.86K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=k_vZC14-kts
azerb.com/az-caucasian-albania.html?i=1
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>would
*will
>if
*when

Also you mean occupied west azerbaijan

no it won't be
iran would extend its influence over it

not my problem

Iran can't do shit against Turkish army.

Armenia fell off hard
their empire used to go to Lebanon and their literal "core" areas reached Syria yet they've been reduced to a chicken-wing shaped reservation, so small that if you stand on a hill you can see the opposite border
I honestly used to feel bad for them until I met my 20th armenian

Attached: 1657453971849.jpg (748x687, 49.96K)

lol they can chud
turkish army got rekt in 2010s

can't even begin to imagine what hell must be surrounded by that many shitskins

OK i made up my mind
here is the thread i will station tonight
you are lucky this happy angel will get along with this mother fucking thread for a while

btw Armo is brown?

Attached: 0f10bd1dbecaa2bfd33612bb04d99347.jpg (736x736, 60.09K)

Why does the BBC News in the top left corner only show up when you click on the image, what's the point in that

Attached: armenia.webm (576x1024, 2.7M)

Turkish army rekt in 2010s? Only Turkish military action in that time period was liberating Syria and Turkey killed all enemies. No more PKK terrorists on Turkey border.

thats pretty much the entire russian periphery

a bunch of shitholes whod all have been genocided by turks or iranians or whatever the fuck else, if russians didnt show up

and the best part is all these shitholes are supremely ungrateful to russia, you just cant help brown people and the USSR is the best example of that, they sent the whitest white people into "school" inside african tier shitholes in central asia to lift these animals out of dirt and whats the result

You are Azeri.
You are Turkish.

Attached: 917.png (769x612, 163.29K)

>turkey liberating syria

its a fucking trip reading the shit erdoroaches post from europe while talking to the guys who hate their guts back home in turkey

you should sign up to the turkish army and go liberate some other shit, Im sure theyll find some meatgrinder to throw your dumb ass into

Come on help a Christian brother out.

i will protect armenia

Azerbaijan destroyed so called Armenia state and took back own territory. Killed lots of Armenian invaders who should leave caucasus natives (Azeris) alone in THEIR land. How that make you feel invader?

what's with shitskins fleeing to live with the white man getting all patriotic and shit, shitskin?

at least they not lost to armenians

Attached: Capture.png (250x411, 49.09K)

Greek invaders also get killed by Turk army in cyprus and elsewhere. Turkish war of independence, Greek invaders were all killed. Now Turks come to live in Europe so they can make more money than Greeks lol.

>caucasus natives (Azeris) alone in THEIR land
>invader?
Armenians have a genetic continuity that spans from at least ~1200 BC to recent times. Arab, Turkish, and Mongol invasions have resulted in insignificant levels of genetic input.
Armenians have very deep roots in the region.
In contrast, Azerbaijanis are a mixed group with artificial geographic claims manufactured by the Soviets.
Those are the facts. Do you understand?

Attached: 917.png (769x612, 163.56K)

No. Those are not facts. They are lies. So called Armenia people are genetically actually late Byzantine immigrants from Iran, they related to Assyrians and their language is Balkan. Not Anatolian, not native to caucasus. They have also stolen Caucasian Albanian churches and history, just like they stole name of Armenia. Azeris are same people as always lived in the area.

Nice alternate history. Go write a book.

This is Gog and Magog.

But a bag over her head should do the trick.

Well known facts read any scientific literature from the actual area written before independence of Armenia.

live by the silk road die by the silk road

not that, before 2016
army is doing better after 2016
army was leaking its plants to greece in 2010s

russia should stop helping armenian dogs and watch them all get killed. not our problem.
>but region influence??? turkey will be stronger!!!
we're blocked by georgia who is our enemy anyway. no help will be coming to armenia. easier for us to genocide georgia later, extending our border

Attached: armenian dogs.jpg (1080x1784, 440.97K)

I would care about Armenia if they stopped using religion and genocide as an excuse to blackmail you into helping them.
It's neither a religious war, nor is Azerjannyland trying to "genocide" anyone as they claim, or they would have done so since 2020. They had the opportunity to strike and go within Armenia proper, yet they didn't, so the narrative is a bit broken.
Also why don't they ask mama Russia to help? Armenia turned down every opportunity they had to get closer to NATO and the EU in favour of Russia, it's their problem now.

>turkey will be stronger!!!
This is not bad thing, Turkey is reliable partner.

that lapdog cuck erdogan wont do shit lmao

>They had the opportunity to strike and go within
Exactly. Soon all of Karabakh is under real government control and the invaders can leave (NEVER COME BACK)

these are our christian “brothers”
>easier for us to genocide georgia later

reliable my ass, same with you azeris. muslims can't be trusted, especially when they're bordering you

Attached: азеры.jpg (1278x1280, 291.03K)

I can't read rusian but i can tell you turkey is more trustable country than you ever can be.

>"UN says your occupation is illegal, as you drove hundreds of thousands of azeris out of Karabakh in the 90s"
>"REEEEE NOOOOO, IF THEY ADVANCE THEY'LL GENOCIDE US AGAIN, STOP TALKING ABOUT ILLEGAL OCCUPATION YOU FUCKING PIECE OF SHIT THEY'RE GOING TO SLAUGHTER US ALL"

Yeah, no thanks. Armenians should find another way to convince people.

Up

Armo

Up

azeris first approving of POW torture then finding out one of the soldiers is ethnic azeri and saying that actually POW torture bad
you can fuck right off along with turkey
also go back

So?

agree

>Whenever a Russian is leaking cum, a Serbian follows

>diaspora roaches who never did their military service being so patriotic
>armenian diaspora who also never served debating them
lol
pottery

Attached: 1646423923068.webm (360x640, 2.21M)

Do either of these countries really need 3million more Armenians inside their borders?

Who said anything about getting Armenians within their borders?

Koreaboo(not weeb)
Raised by mom only
Always checking Instagram
Brand fashion/goods shown off on their insta accounts
Spoken Language flags( more than 3 )shown on their insta bio

What else?

Attached: 862CA769-F56C-42B5-8615-F6C3FCF21D6B.jpg (340x480, 27.46K)

Wrong thread, yellownig

Russia didn’t help us THOUGH
Currently it’s a different political climate different political environment totally different circumstances which is why we have good commercial relation with Turks but in the past it was non-stop war and Russia played its part to make sure Turks destroyed us so they could take over.

Guess what we managed to stay sovereign and constantly fought back by ourselves without literally anybody’s help. We never had allies and probably never will.

Attached: CDFDB48A-81FA-4A77-B356-454BCA6BE050.jpg (638x2360, 791.29K)

Before you spout bullshit you should learn a bit more about how Russia operated in this region lol

Attached: CCCC5CAF-6818-4524-A3D4-EFF9BCB6A462.jpg (1061x2472, 880.31K)

You have no history or culture.
You cling to artificial geographic claims manufactured by S*viets.
Pic related, you.

Attached: 1653371300251.png (760x610, 554.46K)

So genocide? I guess that's an alternative.
Lets just hope I'm still in the majority in the future where that kind of action is viable.

>I honestly used to feel bad for them until I met my 20th armenian
why?

>Lets just hope I'm still in the majority in the future
not looking good with that flag no

Annoying, unbearable cunts, scammers (in France many car scams are made by Armenians), will try to make you feel guilty for not helping them by talking about muh genocide.

underrated

Evil invader.

HALFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU find a gf stop debating chuds here

look at this albanian church, it's armenian now

Attached: image_2022-08-04_232900488.png (220x165, 70.94K)

If it looked good I wouldn't have to hope, now would I?

Is pic related also an Albanian church?

Attached: cathedral.jpg (339x225, 26.94K)

Just factually wrong.

vae victis chud
I hope armenians demolish all iberian/albanian churches and disgusting mosques

azerbaijan literally has 5x bigger army and struggles to deal with a poor landlocked country that has no allies

>struggles
How? It's all mountains in Karabakh. They're taking their time giving us cool drone footage

mehmet go back

>if Russia stopped protecting them

That already happened though. And Russia is the one who has consistently stoked problems in the Caucasus for control when originally the different ethnic groups got along fine.
youtube.com/watch?v=k_vZC14-kts

I can't stop.
I'm here forever.

Honestly i don't get the azeri-armenian beef
what's so valuable about the karaboga area anyway?

Attached: 1659430720585827.jpg (657x600, 53.99K)

Armenia will be free

Attached: Kids_holding_the_Assyrian_and_Armenian_flags_in_Yerevan-.jpg (1220x1080, 326.62K)

> more dead caucasians
oh no

Attached: 1599667162128.jpg (675x1200, 105.43K)

uh ok?

why don't you migrate to europe you are christian chuds will simp for you
just state you are being persecuted and live off neetbucks

i support azerbaijan
the reason?

Attached: 1659375609400.jpg (1241x792, 144.7K)

?אתה קווקזי

ישראלי
אתה לא רואה את הדגל?

לא אחי אני עיוור סליחה

Not until Hakkari, Tur Abdin and Antakya is liberated.

Attached: 8912748561.png (620x485, 536.41K)

באסה
יש לך כלב נכים?

those lands belong to kurds and arabs
move to europe

dilate

Attached: 741858714.png (600x600, 189.61K)

i mean assad's army roasted 100 roach soldiers annd they didnt shit

יש לי כלב נכה במוח שזה בערך אותו דבר

>They have also stolen Caucasian Albanian churches and history, just like they stole name of Armenia. Azeris are same people as always lived in the area.
Why are all the Albanian sites in Armenian majority areas?
Here's a map of Albania from an Azeri website
azerb.com/az-caucasian-albania.html?i=1

Attached: az-caucasus-ancient.gif (708x502, 93.97K)

Do armenian things that used to be albanian not have high resolution pictures?

>Why are all the Albanian sites in Armenian majority areas?

Attached: Caucasian_Albanian_churches.png (1904x955, 1.24M)

Iran please.. for the love of god annex this part of azerbaijan and get rid of this ugly fucking eyesore border.

also wtf did armenians do to get every neighbor other than iran to hate them so much - chill the fuck out for fucks sake

Attached: 1659626657848443.gif (1024x576, 175.88K)

Comedy gold

fag mods as usual