Invasion Upgraded to "plausible"

Uhhhhh guys?

Attached: Taiwan-Invasion-Plausible.jpg (1079x1465, 339.19K)

Other urls found in this thread:

indiaaheadnews.com/world/china-intensifies-military-drills-taiwan-invasion-looks-increasingly-plausible-227344/
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/China's_final_warning
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Forgot link
>indiaaheadnews.com/world/china-intensifies-military-drills-taiwan-invasion-looks-increasingly-plausible-227344/

>666
Checked. The timelines are shifting again

Sooooo...you guys think its happening?

Attached: 9k=.jpg (299x168, 13.05K)

>One thread about this topic.

Nothing burger.

Attached: 19B36E1C-9913-4E6A-9E0A-9990A4585DAF.jpg (607x475, 85.19K)

You can find my previous reply somewhere on the archives, I've only used this site since COVID-19 but here we go.

Source; none, but I'm a mid-level in EU joint-Intelligence

During Pelosi being in Taiwan, many of those with Level 3+ clearance (not that high up) were called in for an emergency. I can't disclose locations but of course it was in the UK. I've been home for 7 hours and will be (highly likely) sent for again.

In short; We're going to war with Russia and China. I was mainly briefed on Russia, Poland is becoming worried of Belarus in short and the worries are well grounded as Belarus is preparing (with Russia) to push Ukraine due to their soldiers fleeing, surrendering or essentially using faulty equipment that we've provided.

I don't know why the witch went to Taiwan but she did not trigger this war, It's been in motion for a long, long time.

Those of whom in Eastern Europe/Poland should consider getting supplies ready for immediately needing to flee. Polish soldiers aren't prepared, Germany will probably allow Poland (or at least the Eastern front of it) to fall.

>Germany will probably allow Poland (or at least the Eastern front of it) to fall.
I love the idea that we "allow" it as if we could do a single thing

I thought Belarus doesn't have enough control of its army to have them leave the country

Allow in the sense that they don't want to intervene with their own troops. We've got a fuckton of buses from Munich that have been ready to go to Poland for the last 3 days under the guise of a concert.

Belarus has a shit Army but it's mostly the Russian supply that has been sitting there since April. That and the position it has to Ukraine and Poland.

>According to a New York Times' report
>commanders and analysts feel
>plausible
FOAD

user we don't have an army.
We have a few guys with brooms
What we decide doesn't matter

If we would send out entire army to poland to help or if we don't makes absolutely no differencce
that is why I am sure you are larping. You have no idea what germany is

chinkoids are just throwing a fit after they got humiliated by one corrupt burger politician. they’ve proven they’re no threat to anyone.

Pelosi is a west coast democrat. They are owned by China and have been for some time. She went there on their orders to start an escalation spiral. Whether it turns into war or not is too early to tell. But I can promise you, she would not have gone there is China did not want her to go.

sources familiar with the matter think a credible possibility of it happening is more than less likely in approximately 14 days

kek

Checked and demonpilled.
Reminder that Jews are the cause of all wars

>looks
>plausible
Ignore any journalism that assumes what they're reporting

Yeah I was also part of that meeting apparently we are going to also do an airdrop of NFTs to all who donate tot he war effort. Also weird that they want to annex belgium into the netherlands.

Attached: 1636645465681.jpg (1200x1200, 66.57K)

>just waste shitload of your rockets in ocean waters before initial strike bro

Pelosi should fly back there again and clean up her mess since South Korea won't meet with her anyways.
Just don't get hit by the missiles flying over the island though.

It's our FINAL WARNING guys, I wouldnt sweat it if I were you, we're always bluffing.

;)

>Use up valuable hypersonic weapons
>Lose all element of surprise
>Polarize the local population against you
>Invade anyway because CHINA NUMBA WAN!
yeah... Sounds like chinkoid military ""strategy"" to me. Probably why they haven't won a war in 5000 years.

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/China's_final_warning

NATO cannot deal with Ukraine and Taiwan at the same time, plus I highly doubt they will start an armed conflict with China over a rebellious province.

My theory is that the Chinese are going to take advantage of this window of opportunity they have and annex Taiwan knowing that the US is not interested in starting a war that further threatens the already fragile US economic situation.

Just imagine, Russia can cut off the supply of gas, oil and fertilizers to the world, China can cut off the supply of manufactures of all kinds. It's a catastrophic combination, I don't think any country is willing to screw up the economy and trade, much less democratic countries that depend on the well-being of their citizens for political stability.

Ok, but how does this affect my chances of getting laid?

Curios if they actually do it. The elderly depend on their kids to support them - no pension system there. And if you get your legs blown up in war , tough luck. Probably a bad idea given their economic problems. It would be funny as hell if they screw the pooch.