Adult males are ostracized

>be me, 30 yo alone at party playing games on my phone.
>random little girl sits next to me, wants to play with me.
>ok.exe
>everyone dead stares me.
>some lady rudely takes her away from me like if I was going to kidnap her.

Why are we treated like monsters by society?

It's like they assume all men are pedophiles or something. This needs to stop.

Attached: candy.jpg (400x400, 24.45K)

Oh fuck wrong board

the kind of person that plays games on his phone at a party might be societally perceived as weird. When the kid gets drawn to the person no one is talking to, people notice and want to act. They don't necessarily have cause but with that many people someone is bound to virtue signal act.
I purposely don't interact with any child ever unless their parent is initiating a contact such as having them learn how to say hello or thank you. I do think it was weird you handed your phone to a kid you don't know desu. You are using a Nazi flag so you clearly must have NSFW stuff on that phone right?

You're a pedo,
I feel it from there

>nazi flag
>wonder why people think he's a monster

You should be thankful, it sounds annoying that a strange child would randomly go up to you and bother you. Sounds annoying. Probably nothing against you personally unless you were actually engaging in some kind of conversation with the kid. If you aren't being creepy I don't see the problem...

If you were much younger that might've worked out. Also if she was older, but "little girl" is not very specific.

>I purposely don't interact with any child ever unless their parent is initiating a contact such as having them learn how to say hello or thank you.

This. If you are an adult male, you just dont talk to or even acknowledge kids.
You might have autism my guy, which is fine but you should know our society and it isnt your friend.

People are devoid of meaning in their lives and live in complete disconnect with their community. Their morals are completely decided by what they see on a TV screen, and so when they see someone that they perceive as "anti-social" with a child, a scene traditionally shown as dangerous (and not for no reason), they take the opportunity to act the part of the hero. They don't see any downsides since they don't give a damn about you and just want to feel good about themselves as they continue with their meaningless ways.
Funny thing, I am traditionally seen as "anti-social" because I don't tend to go to parties or talk super often. Despite this, people find me to be extremely good with kids. The disconnect comes from me only talking to people who will listen to niche technical information, AKA kids and 1% of adults. The message to take from this is to just not give a shit what normies say or think.

Attached: 1631290623358.jpg (3840x1857, 1.59M)

>alone at party
Theres your first mistake

You arent good looking

Of course you are American. In most societies, it's completely normal to interact with children when the situation is acceptable to do so. They are just humans after all. You never acknowledge kids? You don't smile back at a child when said child is smiling at you? Weird attitude you have. I guess that happens when someone grows up in a stranger danger society.

What if the guy is around 18 and the girl 15-16? Is it still seen as weird in today's society?

>You never acknowledge kids? You don't smile back at a child when said child is smiling at you? Weird attitude you have. I guess that happens when someone grows up in a stranger danger society.

Correct, i dont want to be beaten by cops and harassed by karen, i make very sure to never interact with kids, thats how it is in america, if you ahve any braisn at all. or you can play pokemon go and talk to kids and have people judge you like op. simple as, hans

Attached: 6d5714b939e4a4a847ddb75f5e04611472605f15fce4bb4094f61ef1ff02ce80_1.jpg (640x630, 71.75K)

Just leave the party lol.

no one cares about ur underaged gf, macca, you live in a jungle

Just don't give a fuck and be friendly, I've never faced a problem like this.

>They are just humans after all
No they are subhumans. They are like women. You don't acknowledge their existence as individuals. They are somebody's property.

lol what did you think would happen? Do you think life is like your animes son?

t. Ossi

I mean, of course we aren't talking about walking up to children and start talking to them. That's weird and not really advisable. A society which holds the views you are describing is a sick society. Rather sad to be honest, where interacting with another human being is seen as something bad. No wonder society is collapsing and there is no real bond between people within the society

You didn't pass their subconscious vibe check, probably because you're a pedo scum. I'm an adult male as well and yet there was absolutely not a single time when someone actually got scared when I interacted with kids. Literal strangers asked me to watch their kid on a (family-friendly) festival while they took a dump in the porta potty.

>No wonder society is collapsing and there is no real bond between people within the society
why do you think we are on this board in the first place?
glad youre waking up, a little.

Attached: image_2022-08-04_113831457.png (607x607, 290.76K)

They are scornful that you are not actively trying to pursue the party and the woman in the party.

It has nothing to do with children, they are just narcissists of the Jezebel spirit and they are offended that you aren't at all times trying to be like them and gain their approval.

When the demons inside of them see the kind and normal heart of a child recognize you as another normal being, they become furious inside because it reminds them of Jesus Christ and it reminds them of love between normal, non-demon infested people.

Don't let the demons convince you they aren't demons. Those are demons inside human beings controlling them. Maybe they act normal often, but don't be fooled, their pride, jealousy and envy will trigger them into full demon mode and they will use that and swarm like a hive to stoje anyone that isn't a demon, and so much as hints as Christ's honest compassion and peace.

I dated a 16 year old when I was 22 and got no stares. But that was 13 years ago so dunno.

These are the demons I'm talking about.
They know when stories refer to other demons and they immediately go to justify the demons behavior.
Don't take seriously anything a demon says.

Based schizo. Every word you said is unironically true.

That mom was a little girl once. She knows just how quick she would jump on your lap given the chance. She’s not protecting her from you, she’s ‘protecting’ the girl from herself.

You probably have the pedo look, plus you had the bonus points for acting like a loner.If Chad was talking to kids nobody would care. Because Chad doesn't give off pedo vibes.
Take a shower and clean yourself up,
Dress nicer and be more social.

user. Read the fucking Bible.
This is literally a story directly out of the Bible.
The pharisee scorn Jesus and try to pull children away from him, and he has to rebuke them and tell them "that unless you become as children you will never see the gates of heaven" (paraphrasing).

Those are fucking demon people.

It's just single guys that are demonized. If you have a family they leave you alone. I have kids and I sometimes have to take them with me as human shields against NPCs. Every day we stray further from God's light

Because most monsters in life are male and you are guilty by association.

If you treat children like property, you raise them to be just that. No wonder we are a planet of useless consumer NPCs.

Disclaimer: all femoids regardless of age are indeed property and must be treated as such.

>at a party
>playing games on your phone
lmfao

Attached: 1659117721113671.png (599x602, 266.42K)

Raid Shadow Legends is rated 12+
I'm surprised nobody called the cops.

Attached: 1653435989656.jpg (220x221, 6.86K)

If you're sub5 (ugly) then yes, women and normalfags in general are going to naturally assume that you're a rapist, paedophile or terrorist, it doesn't help that you actually played with her, you should'vr just got up and moved to the other side of the room. Being near women or children as a sub5 is just asking for trouble.

>my guy
go back

Depends on the culture user. In latin america or china for instance, child kidnapping is common. I assume that in the US (you dont show flag) theres also some fear of this. Theres no reason to hold grudge. Just walk away when some little shit comes to you. Ask where his/her mother is and tell them to walk to them and go away.

They didnt want the girl disturbing you, dont take it personal or political.

I don't have kids lol. I just understand NPC protocols around children. Only women are allowed to talk to children.

>flag
go back to the dog pound
you were due to pick up your gf an hour ago

Attached: 18119590_1257088201056750_313876765025613748_n.jpg (552x310, 27.91K)

> alone at party playing games on my phone
weirdo detected, wouldn't let my kid near him either