This is what is going to happen with Taiwan, China is going to invade it, while USA gives them weapons and support...

This is what is going to happen with Taiwan, China is going to invade it, while USA gives them weapons and support, it will be Ukraine 2.0

Attached: cunt6.webm (352x640, 1.62M)

Other urls found in this thread:

i.4cdn.org/pol/1659622712335707.png
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Sauce?

I wish cigarette was my dick

Hot

And we will be forced to accept a bunch of chink refugees who will be low key CCP agents and like Ukrainians will all vote democrat.

I thought she had a severed hand nailed ot her head.

America and the west can't even beat Russia and now the want to put up a fight with China?
Suck your nigger dicks amerimutts
World politics is for Whites and purebloods who can maintain civilization

I can fix her

I want do it to Nancy the Chink Spy
Nancy pelosi beijing 1989
i.4cdn.org/pol/1659622712335707.png

>Give gibs plz, amerimutt.

China is weaker than Russia however, but still an almighty enemy, China can actually lose if the US decides to go to war against them, the USA may receive a few nuclear strikes here and there but eventually the US will completely wipe the US, the thing is the US wouldn't risk having 1 single bomb launched at them, they don't know how badly it can be them the US, a lot of fentanyl is produced in China, let's say China starts poisoning the drugs your american junkies consume (which is a lot), there are other waus china will fight this war.

Here's how at least I view it

USA == Russia > China
Russia is a different beast because they do have working nuclear warheads, chinks have them but have never been used or nested a lot, and we all know how chinese crap is.

Magaor is human trash. No mercy to mutts

Good. As long it generates some good gore and despair webm I am all for it.

Attached: happy-pepe.png (734x734, 95.88K)

Biden and Mark Milley (Pelosi) had a Ukrainian prosecutor murdered to stop Hunter Biden from being investigated for corruption.

“We’ll know our disinformation program is complete when everything the American public believes is false.”

Give us a warning I almost came in my underwear.

Attached: 1659579115682989m.jpg (769x1024, 85.26K)

You're jewish, right?

That's funny because both are of the same size

Attached: 1607020500367.gif (112x112, 17.93K)

Take your meds, shizo

>"China == Russia"
Russia has an economy the size of Italy.
China dominates the world economy.
China is a nuclear power just like any other, China already has massive influence over the US economy

aw nigger, that projection BACKFIRED

Attached: 1631444273781.gif (200x150, 2.11M)

I am sorry for you

I can save her

What the fuck was that?