Gets BTFO by wrinkly old whore

>gets BTFO by wrinkly old whore
>now autistically shells the sea
What does he mean by this

Attached: 1659462771057280.jpg (768x620, 66.9K)

Other urls found in this thread:

washingtonpost.com/news/worldviews/wp/2015/02/19/germanys-army-is-so-under-equipped-that-it-used-broomsticks-instead-of-machine-guns/
theprint.in/world/white-house-says-nothing-changed-about-one-china-policy-us-does-not-support-taiwan-independence/1065062/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Ching chong mao zedong

Haha it's almost like China is a paper tiger trying to undermine our democracy haha could you imagine

That means its working!

He's just making waves

Attached: 1.jpg (600x600, 34.54K)

He's the poor man's Caligula.

It’s a distraction. Paul Pelosi is having a hearing for his dui, and chinkland is playing their part to cause a distraction. Taiwan will return to the status of being a forgotten tool by the end of the week.

nato does exactly the same kind of autistic crap with russia. I remind you that more than once they do "military exercises" on the border with Russia. Tell me exactly why what the Chinese do is different from what the United States and company do?

in fact, now that I think about it, what NATO does is even more autistic, at least the Chinese SHOOT REAL MISSILES, not like the Germans who played sticks as machine guns

washingtonpost.com/news/worldviews/wp/2015/02/19/germanys-army-is-so-under-equipped-that-it-used-broomsticks-instead-of-machine-guns/

>United States does whatever it wants and visits Taiwan
>China does nothing and fires pathetic empty missles at the sea in a fit of rage
What don't you understand about this

>China fires missiles into the sea

result: the white house comes out to affirm that its "one china" policy will not change and that it still does not support taiwan independence.

>NATO plays with wooden sticks pretending they are weapons in "joint military exercises"

result: russia invades ukraine a few years later anyway

Tell me, which of the 2 is more pathetic? and be honest
theprint.in/world/white-house-says-nothing-changed-about-one-china-policy-us-does-not-support-taiwan-independence/1065062/

>Perosi-sama... I bow to yu

kek

Almost like he was looking for an excuse to invade Taiwan from the start and now he has found it!

So just to clarify
>United States does whatever it wants
>China seethes
Cool glad we're on the same page

>old bitch goes to taiwan
>the chinese surround taiwan with their military fleets and begin to do military exercises
>n-no china, actually we do not support the independence of taiwan, n-no need to fight, the status quo will remain as before

yes, clearly the united states can do what they want LMAO.

They have had an excuse for 70 years and done fuck all with it. Historically, China can't into war

>Tell me exactly why what the Chinese do is different from what the United States and company do?

What China is doing now is useless because it does not benefit it in the long run and Western countries realize how aggressive and authoritarian China is.

This does not give China a good image and will harm China's economy in the long run.

This is the difference between China and Nato stocks

China acts on impulse and immoderation

El Nato acts planned and with reason

China is fucking pathetic. This just makes them look like babies. Also love how these dickheads can just waste millions and millions of dollars with their stupid shows of force.

This is the difference between China and Nato actions*

>low effort glow slide thread
>op, like chine and news about china vs dnc and mark milley is fake and gay
>DNC and China perform and the normies eat it up, however the effect is starting to fade

>Pelosi is a criminal and once again she used Mark Miley and Xi to protect her.

“We’ll know our disinformation program is complete when everything the American public believes is false.”

NATO exercises serve a real purpose and are planned months if not years in advance. Chinks are obviously just coping because because some fossil visited an island near them.

China acts like a 6-year-old who just had a piece of candy taken

It is incredible that a country like this is the second world power