Scientists find Jewish women to be the most intelligent

>Girls raised by Jewish parents are 23 percentage points more likely to graduate college than girls with a non-Jewish upbringing, even after accounting for their parents’ socioeconomic status.
>The explanation is not simply that Jews value education.
news.tulane.edu/pr/tulane-study-explores-academic-success-among-jewish-girls

How do white people cope with this?

Attached: 1651701042067.jpg (740x888, 177.77K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/_reTUqBGF9c
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

we found that the most nepotistic people on earth are in positions of power where their fellow tribes people are already in power.
this can only be explained by genius level iqs

Wow this is a suprise

>How do white people cope with this?
by kidnapping them, of course

Attached: 976FED4E-0B39-4E76-9F40-B8A87A03BE45.jpg (800x869, 183.37K)

Surprised it's not 33

>have 11 kids
>the census comes
>put down 0 kids
>holy demographics crisis batman!

High average jewish intellect has always been noted. Jews ruke the world because they were smarter, and they keep ruling the world because of a combination of intelligence and nepotism.

this isn’t true of secular Jews though.

Graduating college is not a sign of intelligence anymore.

That desk pisses me the fuck off how are you supposed to get any work done on it

Stop blaming us for everything you faggot sperg

HMMMM....And what group does The Science say is dumbest?

i only blame jews for things they do.
t. grew up in very jewish neighborhood.

So why does Israel have an IQ average of 94 kek

palestinians

wonder how quickly a Jew girl would get Stockholmed?

"Intelligence" these days = how easily you can recite faggot university professor buzzwords and swear allegiance with black trannies. 14th post best post, /thread, sage

>High average jewish intellect has always been noted.
By who, other than jews themselves? How do you explain that nazi Germany became the most technologically and powerful country in the world in the span of a couple years the moment put all their jews in a cage? Nazi science is still powering the world. Meanwile, jewish scienc is about failed toxic vaccines or about searching a gay particule in a giant butthole.

Attached: 1609617231589s.jpg (250x250, 6.88K)

>Lower than Ukraine, Vietnam and Russia

Attached: 0B4799A1-CCAC-4A6D-BC50-CB502E58EA83.jpg (1242x1763, 572.58K)

>Morals of a rat that allow them to do things for power and money that no human would consider
In place of intelligence and your spot on

Bring them to California, I want some of that Palestinian Chicken.

Saint Edith pray for us

youtu.be/_reTUqBGF9c

Attached: Edith.jpg (720x713, 90.29K)

Less than a quarter of the population

Why? All you have to do is stop being vermin.

>dumb unintelligent person can't fathom the importance of putting smart people where they belong

Why is it that white people succeeding in college is a reason to discriminate against white people, but Jews succeeding even more doesn't mean we should discriminate against them?

Attached: Jewish Quota.png (1024x575, 200.59K)

Because they get the highest score on a test that was originally just designed to prove you're not retarded?

their iq is low enough to drag down the average by 30 points

>graduating college means you're intelligent

Why does Any Forums hate jewish woman? I know you guys think that jews are the enemy or whatever, but traditionally jewish women hold next to no power in a jewish society. They're essentially 2nd class citizens in their own culture

Attached: 02f.jpg (655x527, 59.37K)

Attached: 1658851946218407.jpg (720x453, 49.14K)

Fuck off, schizo retard leaf.

Fake kikes, kek at these empty clowns LARPING forever. Sad little inbred genetic errors running around still lying to themselves, what a disgusting life.

fpbp
all kikes have 6000000 iq and should never be questioned goys.

Attached: jastrick.jpg (1152x926, 131.45K)

i certainly want people to be put where they belong

Attached: 1543084476333.jpg (800x584, 106K)

Atheists are dying off without any heirs, while the spiritual and the religious birth rates are still doing well.

Their average IQ is only a couple of points behind, so that’s a hard doubt there Schlomi. The reason why the diaspora have a higher IQ percentile is because they are predominantly middle/upper class, they’re just slavs with amnesia so the genetic argument isn’t valid.

My instinct was to
>Horwitz
But I guess the rest of the article gives it away. It's instinct at this point.