Has anyone here thought about getting a vasectomy?

Has anyone here thought about getting a vasectomy?

Attached: snip.jpg (1000x625, 35.05K)

Had one kid already, froze some extra splooge. Got mine so I can nut in my wife without worry.

What is up with you kikes and your obsessions with my penis?

Having sex is for reproduction you muppet? Your existence is ridiculous.

>"Have more children than you can afford. Take a job you’re not qualified for. Go balls out. I don’t know what everyone is waiting for. Have some adventure in your life. Do something crazy."
Have fun with that. Dopamine fiends get the rope.

Attached: 1588886058620.jpg (689x420, 183.5K)

Look

So basically I'm still gonna have unprotected vaginal sex

UGH I know....... I know... I sorry!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It's just that I'm making more white babies is all

HAHAHAHAHHAHAHA

Attached: 07c.jpg (706x521, 45.52K)

My father got one and warned me against it. Recovery was excruciating.

I think every male should have one to stop abortions

Yes, I don't want any more children and love nutting in women.

>one kid already
>froze some extra splooge
>nut in my wife without worry.

Fucking faggot. Its wrong to get one no matter what, but I would atleast understand if you had like 5 kids or something. "Nut in my wife without worry". No faggot, you just wanted to be nice to your wife because she wears the pants.

The chad move would have been to lie and say you got a vasectomy, then nut and conceive another child. Then tell the bitch to never recommend that again.

>Pay to castrate yourself goy
I have self control. I would still rather be a nigger than vasectomise myself like a materialistic faggot

Lmao, I had a single child you tard, I stopped at the number that won't break my bank. Literally cut that snip so I don't have any more fucking adventure and can just fuck my wife and do my job.

nah, going to need unvaxxed, live, sperm here pretty soon.

>The chad move would have been to lie and say you got a vasectomy, then nut and conceive another child. Then tell the bitch to never recommend that again.
Udderly based, keep that bitch pregnant so she doesn't contrive bullshit problems

Lmao, do either of you fags have a wife or kids? I doubt it, average age in this shithole dropped to 19.

Nah, looks like an operation for whores.

My favourite part, is when people try to undo surgery, acting like the human body is a fuckin' doll or our technology is advanced far enough for regeneration. You see any flying cars or space travel yet? Lol. Bronze Age of the Future, not Platinum~

Not getting, but giving

Did it hurt?
>Excruciating?
How so?

I'm a 33 year old virgin and that likely won't be changing so why bother?

That was my point, dickhead. I wasn't summarizing your post. I was quoting Tucker Carlson. Have fun fucking your wife while shirking biology and God, you Cretan. Men who get vasectomies and then still want to fuck are almost just as bad as whores who kill their babies.

Attached: 1566824072832.jpg (300x300, 24.57K)

I love reading these kinda posts because it captures the modern defeated western White male so perfectly.
>soi
>netflix
>CONSOOOOM
>COOOM
>vasectomy (rofl)
>r/childfree
>my wifes boyfriend
>weed DUDE

Attached: 75787DF0-0715-4DCC-9105-6CB9382A5ED0.jpg (169x298, 9.62K)

I have a wife and daughter and plan on having more.

>t.Childless

vasectomies are for sex havers

>r/childfree
>has a kid

I'm not some anti-natalist but the "YOU MUST HAVE 50 KIDS BY THE TIME YOU'RE 20!" types in this thread are annoying cunts. Most of them have probably never fucked a woman let alone had children.

Soon unvaxxed sperm will be the new money. No woman wants to have a Covid zombie baby that will eat its way out.

Attached: covid baby.jpg (1280x720, 47.43K)

Every tranny thread has.