Claims to be a pureblood unmarked aryan warrior because he didn't take a vaccine with a half-life of 6 months

>claims to be a pureblood unmarked aryan warrior because he didn't take a vaccine with a half-life of 6 months
>his penile flesh has been carved in accordance to Jewish rituals mere hours after his birth

Attached: 1603045885199.gif (290x292, 1.67M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/CGYq1n6Ipfw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

yeah it's not looking good right now but we are the generation that must fight so that in the future we may be even better

the "generation" that says shit like hasn't so much as held hands with a girl.

The fuck you want babies to do ? Put on a wehrmacht cap and shoot the doctor that will circumsize them ?

Attached: sneedposter.webm (576x1024, 336.04K)

I didn't have a choice in the latter. It's only a bit of skin the bigger crime in my opinion is I didn't get paid when jews sold it to their cannibal clients.

You really got him op. Look at him, he's devastated

Attached: 1659497575148060m.jpg (1024x768, 96.09K)

JIDF slide theads that violate the rules of the board are fake and gay.

Just like OP>

“We’ll know our disinformation program is complete when everything the American public believes is false.”

Can you, JIDF, repent, find the God of Abraham and turn on your Satanic masters?

They are going to kill you anyway, you might as well sacrifice yourself and help the world.

Instead of .... whatever this is.

Stop being so fake and gay, OP.

>nooooooo it wasn't my fault it was born this way I can't help it and I should only be judged by my actions!!!
t. white supremacist

Attached: 1604264910625.png (657x527, 34.73K)

Why did you post a gif of a pedophile?

>who care if I lost the most nerve dense part of my penis that serve multiple mechanical function, it's just skin
The fucking cope lol. Watch this and realize what a golem you are.
youtu.be/CGYq1n6Ipfw

Fuck your slide thread, jew

t. mutilated toddler

Why can't you fuck it yourself? Does your penis not wor- oh I'm so sorry user

Where are the Maxwell client lists
Pelosi's husband is charged
Joe Biden is demented and has access to the nukes

Sorry bro i still have my foreskin

sure buddy

More important things to worry about in this world then other mens dicks, chiam

Attached: 1657845842208.png (1442x1259, 1.01M)

I miss this lil nigga like you wouldn't believe. When is jorobe making a comeback?

Eat shit lol

Attached: Screenshot_20220804-100332.png (1080x2160, 2.05M)

>his penile flesh has been carved in accordance to Jewish rituals mere hours after his birth
So why add jewish poison jab on top of that? Didn't think this one through, huh?

Attached: FZGBGQAXkAAIbJw.jpg (640x480, 37.19K)

>daily threads about a nothingburger Jewish cashgrab vaccine that hasn't been mandatory in months
>s-stop talking about my gential mutilation, there are bigger things happening you know!!
kek

>this one bad thing happened so why stop another bad thing from happening
This line of reasoning is so retarded

Thankfully, my father knew better and stopped the cycle with my brothers and I

>have sex incel
sex is overrated. most of the time it's more trouble than it's worth.

Not wanting the vaccine is fine. Acting like the vaxxed are cattle and you're superior when you marked by ancient Hebrew sacrifice on day 0 of your life is just silly.

>screenshot
dis nigga googles intact dicks lol

Honestly, still trying to figure out how this is anything but well poisoning, and done poorly, everytime these thread show up.
>>Chop up kid hours after birth
>>Somehow this is the child fault
It takes a real jew to think like this and make threads like these.
Post your hand, I'll bet you are a salty shitskin