Give me one, ONE reason why I should hate China more than America, but it has to be foreign policy related

Give me one, ONE reason why I should hate China more than America, but it has to be foreign policy related.
That means no dog eating or skyscrapers made of cardboard. Nothing that happens inside China counts, just what they do outside their borders.

Go on. I'll wait

Attached: 1619202748279.jpg (1024x894, 113.33K)

Other urls found in this thread:

i.4cdn.org/pol/1659622712335707.png
twitter.com/AnonBabble

This post was made by the slanted eye gang!

Attached: 1659457461484895.webm (1080x720, 1.62M)

you dont think they do any subversion outside their country? you are wrong, it's just that when they fuck up it doesn't get mass worldwide attention because their media is extremely controlled, no such thing as freedom of speech there.

China will throw you in jail for your bad posts online.
I can call feds a bunch of faggots in comfort here.

uma delicia

>you dont think they do any subversion outside their country?
In the US and maybe the rest of the anglosphere. Show me a single example of chink subversion in continental europe

If China were to usurp the USA as the world hegemon, it would not be able to gunboat diplomacy into enforcing free trade. It'd be a mess, chaos.
China is fine as a nation, but it should not try to be Rome 3.0. I mean look at the US and tell me if you really, really want to.

Attached: 1652700302024.png (645x613, 518.48K)

What part of external policy didn't you understand?

China lists the west as it's enemy since the 50s.
They're a self serving authoritarian regime that commits genocides for political clout first and foremost. Getting rid of ethnic minorities is a secondary bonus for them.
They enslave all those that work with them by bridling them with debt and shortchanging them on their end of the bargain.
They use most of their belt and road initiative to set up military bases around the world to project their power and hopefully take over role as world leader by dethroning the US of A.

Just to name a few.

Attached: 1659631786574541.png (850x1433, 397.63K)

>If China were to usurp the USA as the world hegemon
They won't and they can't. They just want to be the hegemon of the asia pacific region

I only read your first sentence

>Give me one, ONE reason why I should hate China more than America, but it has to be foreign policy related.
China entices developing countries with extremely predatory loans so that they can buy out governments to turn nations into China's lower level sweat shops.

Looks like you either didn't read the OP carefully or don't understand the concept of external policy

>They use most of their belt and road initiative to set up military bases around the world to project their power
So just like the US then

i.4cdn.org/pol/1659622712335707.png

>YOU
No wonder Argeniggas are poorer than fucking MEXICO lol

Attached: images - 2022-08-03T111327.759.jpg (496x619, 21.85K)

Enjoy the return of Lula faggot. You're gonna suck chinkoid dick for at least 4 years

>Enjoy the return of Lula faggot. You're gonna suck chinkoid dick for at least 4 years

Attached: 1659455514413821.png (490x586, 138.98K)

Was bound to happen eventually.
Poland is in an uncomfortable spot where saying "Not my business" may not be a valid dialogue option when talking to Uncle Sam.
On the other hand China has been exceedingly polite dealing with Europe, and has even shown restraint dealing with Russia.
> authoritarian regime that commits genocides
Which is terrible, but also not my problem, provided my house won't suddenly be Chinese soil. And outside of minting islands, China hasn't been land-grabbing. How many shitskins they cull is a domestic matter and up to them to solve domestically, as long as it doesn't spill.

Attached: 1635508766527m.jpg (1024x1007, 101.37K)

>I-i-its c-communism and shiet
>No actually America didnt fell for communism itself
>Also Taiwan

There is enough hate in my heart for both.

you can hate both equally Pong

Why hold a competition when we have a clear winner? The only entity I recognize is myself being in charge of the world. I can give everybody waifu pillows and a playpen, especially if you're a degenerate. There is nobody but aliens to wage the war against. I will own all the wealth and be the scapegoat for all dissatisfaction, which I will crack down when needed.

Impostors can fuck off.

Those all sound incredibly based.

China never tried to brainwash europeans into being ethnically replaced

Attached: 1619273304594.jpg (1080x1558, 305.37K)