Are you suffering from aggrieved entitlement?

Attached: FB_IMG_1659600941687.jpg (960x871, 88.39K)

Every fight I’ve seen over public property has been black on black or black on enforcement.

Benches weren’t designed for bed wenches

why isn’t it ever funny?

Black women can only seat on my lap, on the tip of my cock. Sitting anywhere else is strictly a crime and anyone who does that should be held accountable and be punished by being sent to India.

Niggresses owe me sex

It's making a mockery of white countries being invaded and whites being oppressed and ethnically 'replaced' and wiped out. That's as serious a matter as it gets.

So which one is supposed to be the aggrievedly self-entitled one? I would have thought it's the tranny who is not happy with the acres of free space left on the bench. Also the white guy's sarcastic overreaction is quite funny, probably an entertaining guy to know.

lainey thread?

I kill people with sharpened pieces of rebar

They're stupid, crazy, immoral and incorrect about everything. For something to be humorous, correct me if I'm wrong, it has to be rooted in truth, to some degree.

because they only make fun of how they see men and not how they actually are

I kill 'em with blunt rebar.

In this case they're not trying to be, normally it's because humor requires similar cultural background.

>I think I'll sit on this (dude's property) too!

Do you take the rebar with you after you murder or do you leave it with the corpses?

what about the smell tough? It's not just about sitting its also about the nigger smell. You aren't even supposed to be on the continent let alone a public bench.

Attached: wypeepo.png (960x1440, 608.83K)

needs more niggers on the bench and a kike calling the white guy a racist for building it

Attached: sage.png (640x480, 29.4K)

Attached: TheRealAnswer.jpg (3000x2125, 1017.43K)

No humour requires some higher form of understanding, or as Norm MacDonald put it

>the only reason I don't find it funny (Alec Baldwin's impression of Trump) when I was there Darrell Hammond did Donald Trump (and this shows how far back Trump goes because this was 20 years ago)
>
>Darrell did .. softer Trump, a lot closer to the real self. The
problem is if you do an impression of someone, you have to like that person. Because you're playing that person, and people like themselves. You can't play someone and have contempt for them at the same time. It doesn't work as an impression. I don't like his impression.

Except it is literally the guy’s bench, and he correctly doesn’t want non-whites sitting on it. The reaction is pure leftist bullshit, though. The correct response would be for the White man to put down the ape.

No. Also, fuck niggers.

She deserves it. But in Africa.

Dumb ass nigger cunt I have to sit like that with my legs spread as far apart as possible because I have hypertonic fucking pelvic floor dysfunction, and sitting as such helps to loosen my pelvic muscles and prevent flareups of massive pain.

“We’ll know our disinformation program is complete when everything the American public believes is false.”

The DoD posters are out in force today.

Must be trying hard to hide the totally fake and gay "outrage" and "winning" between Pelosi and her business partner Xi.

So fake, so gay.

Your post violates the rules of the board, but since you are a member of the fake and gay US military, its understandable that you have no respect for anyone and are too mentally challenged to understand the rules.

Repent OP, turn on your masters.

Do something with your life, instead of whatever this is..

OP, prove you are not fake and gay. Turn on your satanic masters, they are going to kill you anyway.

You are more expendable than the civilians.

we can edit these faster than you can make them schlomo

Attached: 1659631268303844.jpg (960x871, 160.79K)

he shouldn't have said nigger

>cut down trees
>process the wood
>build bench
>Sit there and enjoy your bench and fruits of your labour

>Some nigger comes along and demands rights to your bench
>*I think I deserve to sit on this bench too*
The bench is western society

Attached: fixed.png (962x868, 1.08M)

KEK

sorry for the delete, I improoooved it user

Make and edit with a fat ngiger that occupers all the bench space pls

Because they have a childish low iq grasp on reality and their memes only highlight that