Taiwan nothing burger general

/TWNBG/ China never does shit

Attached: Pelosi[1].jpg (1280x907, 174.68K)

Other urls found in this thread:

i.4cdn.org/pol/1659622712335707.png
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

If i was ukrainian, i would start getting worried how taiwan Will get all the attention

The sea is now neutralised, time to head back home.

Attached: 1649049097666.jpg (960x540, 62.05K)

that would require the chinks actually doing something besides seething and firing missiles into the ocean like faggots

>firing missiles into the ocean
State department psy op to cope that China is giving a message to taiwan that if they keep playing stupid, they will get hit

Now this is the real cope. Firing missiles above Taiwan is the same shit NK does to SK. It's FUCKING NOTHING

There are HORDES of chinks in Mexico, same as Argentina. In fact, you see tons of chinks all over the third world. Anywhere is better than the mainland.

Nancy’s pretty badass for this. She’s a hero among liberals in Taiwan and Hong Kong (note: liberal in East Asia means pro-capitalist and anti-commie)

Search: Nancy pelosi beijing 1989
i.4cdn.org/pol/1659622712335707.png

Show her young milkers

why is pol defending women?

Why are chink manipulation attempts so cringe and obvious?

Seethe Chink

>China never does shit
They did, Pelosi will be Dems candidate in 2024.
Best option for Xi is another 4years of weak american presidency.

>One thread about this topic.

not happening.

So Xi humiliated himself to get Nancy elected president in 2024? I think this is the best cope yet.

cope with it nigger, there's Chinatowns all over western countries. and then theres all the western faggot expats bitching about China on reddit, theyre not citizens and dont have the sense to go home

Why doesn’t the Chinese diaspora go home? Why do they live in third world shitholes instead of glorious and prosperous China?

we've been in the west for generations, it doesn't belong to you

The 3rd Mexican Empire will happen and we will join China as a neo Axis to defeat Muttland Imperialism so better say goodbye to peaceful unification cuz it will not happen

As member of the 3rd Mexican empire i don't understand what is the deal with some random old women vising east China, care to explain please?

Why? Why do Chinese want to desperately to live and get their money out of China? Why won’t they ever go back? Xi instructed the diaspora to return back in 2020. Why have they refused?

there’s that Asian low verbal IQ

>Xi humiliated himself
no he didnt. nobody cares.

>No he didn't
AHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAH

Yeah that’s why r/sino is locked down right now same as Wuhan. Silly little Asian boy!

Doesn't belong to you either. You guys are in middle management while your kids have the hardest time getting into top tier schools because they are "too good." Face it man, you got duped into being walking cash registers for the people who were here before you. The type of situation a lot of Asian Americans find themselves in right now is indicative of how the west doesn't belong to you and how you don't fit in, if you did Asians would have a lot more financial pull than they do now and wouldn't have to resort to becoming work-aholic doctors to earn 7 figures. Look at everyone else who earns big... they are half as smart and work less than half as much in most cases it is not by chance asain people are woefully behind in American culture in terms of influence based on how long they have been here for, and it is because you don't own enough shit collectively, you don't have enough judges, and you don't have enough politicians. And it makes me wonder if you even give a shit? Fuck there are china towns in every city it is like you never even wanted to be here in the first place.

is xi jiping han chinese?

Show the Chink holding the diversity card but Pelosi wonking him with the star of David scepter. Diversity never trumps Jew in matters of big money state craft.