(((Russians))) have been the enemies of the White race since the dawn of time, always remember that

(((Russians))) have been the enemies of the White race since the dawn of time, always remember that.

Attached: typical russian.jpg (1145x1754, 738.7K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/A7xsdHnNMfs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Do not fall for the commie shills that have been infested this board since February.
If it's up to Dugin (Pootin chief ideologist) then the west as a whole should get what Rhodesia got.
'Last hope of the White race'... LOL!

Attached: dugin.jpg (800x822, 101.6K)

oy vey what a surprise, innit?

Attached: jewtin.jpg (1200x1500, 728.6K)

If it wasnt for the white race helping Turks against Russians though the 19th century Constantinople would be a Christian city. White race is enemy to all Orthodox Christians across the globe.

>(((Russians))) have been the enemies of the White race
Okay, i will.
No refunds.

Attached: 1659482720661296.gif (248x166, 2.36M)

It's been like this forever, mind you.
Communism is an inherently international ideology that seeks to abolish all nationalities, all races, all culture, all region, even the family.
The west is in its current state precisely due to cultural marxism.

Attached: jewish-communism.jpg (1200x697, 387.51K)

Based dugin

>White race is enemy to all Orthodox Christians across the globe.

Attached: holyjew.png (1128x865, 1.25M)

> memeflag
Rabbi, I'm not going to stop hating jews. Russians on this board to give me headaches, but they're based irl. We both can hate jews together

hey, how'd you type this with two russian dicks in your hand?

Attached: 1659295039724171.jpg (640x646, 43.41K)

What makes you think they hate jews?

Attached: jewtin2.jpg (2481x1600, 2.57M)

This pic kills the shill

Attached: 1646204499230.jpg (7212x8141, 2.58M)

Here is why he has so many jewish friends... kek, does this come as a surprise to anyone?

Attached: jewtin3.jpg (602x980, 379.13K)

This is not a race war. It's a religious Christian holy war. Non Christian Whites can consider themselves the enemy

Attached: A Christian warrior chief .jpg (646x395, 55.27K)

>If it wasnt for the white race helping Turks against Russians though the 19th century Constantinople would be a Christian city
the funny thing is they didn't even help the Turks
Russia was ready to get inside
but someone there was afraid of the consequences or to break all relations with the west
Russia wasn't physically stopped there

the sad part is how Russia's "Bulgarian brothers" thanked Russia for freeing them from the Turks

This is his mother's grave. Vlad Putin is a devoted orthodox Christian leader

Attached: Putin's parents grave.jpg (720x812, 154.46K)

Attached: putin2.png (1536x1320, 1.54M)

didnt read

Attached: nojews.png (595x1060, 1.01M)

Jews aren't the enemy. Most jews are regular business people and are pretty cool. Jews were never baptized so thus did not betray Jesus. This is a Christian holy war to destroy non Christian Whites who betrayed Christ. They are judas. Jews are just pharisees

Attached: A rock solid Orthodox Christian leader .jpg (720x401, 85.99K)

>whines about nazis
>cries about russophobia
>subverts the west
>always accuses others of what they are guilty of
>invents false flag war crimes
>creates tl;dr memes
>nearly half of israel is filled with russians
how are russians any different than jews again? they are the same people. it's the point where if someone told me jews learned their jewishness from russians i'd consider it as truth

WTF... commie shills on here told me that Russia is based and redpilled.
Z-bros...

Attached: russia dystopia.jpg (3472x3472, 2.68M)

Jews don't lurk in the shadows with their satanism and they don't betray their own people like the most revolting sight before God, traitor to Christ and his own people: the American anglo protestants

No enemy is worse than a traitor. American Whites are judas

Attached: Masons must go.jpg (720x665, 117.61K)

Okay, still not supporting (((Ukraine))) though

Russian military is Christ's instrument to decimate freemasonry and globohomo USA

Attached: Russian military for Christ .jpg (720x474, 100.28K)

A handpicked WEF puppet, this shouldn't come as a surprise.

Attached: wef.png (1293x2735, 2.08M)

Fuck the white race.

The final solution to the faggot nazi question: Vlad Putin

youtu.be/A7xsdHnNMfs

Attached: Pink swazi.jpg (626x715, 80.7K)

I prefer to think that (((white race))) has been the enemy of Russia since the beginning.

Attached: 2fd.jpg (657x1071, 132.73K)

Honestly "wef" is becoming the new "nwo" or "masonic" I know I can stop reading whenever someone starts whining about it

>ukrop glownigger once again emptying his shitty jpeg folders

I wonder who could be behind the ((memeflag)).

I don't care about jewkrainians either, they are the same scum as (((Russians))) in my eyes.
Just be aware that there are indeed jews taking the side of Pootin contrary to what commie shills would like you to believe.
If Putin takes the Ukraine he might go for Finland or the Baltic states (the former is more likely as it's not in NATO) and then White people will be killed.

Attached: give up.png (665x1090, 641.08K)

>how are russians any different than jews again? they are the same people.
Bravo fren, you got one the true redpills, just dont think about it that russia is the only benefactor of globohomo in the west

Attached: 1658015769339.jpg (640x640, 39.08K)

Hey, faggot. It has always been westoids invading and trying to subjugate Russia. Fucked around and found out.
And funny you even touch the jew question, when westoids are by far the biggest kike enablers. Russia has been one of the most jew hating countries in history until the bolshevik coup, when they took over forcefully with the help of west, and then broke the country by brutal methods. Meanwhile west is experiencing neobolshevism too, but there's no bloodiest civil war like it was in Russia. You just rollung over and taking it up the ass.
Communism was invented in the west. And the west harbored and financed all the exiled commies from the Russian empire. You are basically no different from jews in your behavior.

Attached: 1639318275471.jpg (872x1024, 305.31K)

oh veyyyyyyyyy

Attached: notjew.png (2106x1100, 309.28K)

Dropped your flag

>I don't care about jewkrainians
Drop your memeflaggit than piggy

White people is codeword for Jews.

Just a (((coincidence))) I'm sure!

Attached: jewtin5.png (1039x818, 1.09M)