Why aren't we introducing state assigned gfs?

Imagine if every guy had the possibility to get a qt teen gf issued by the government. There would be literally no wars, no school shootings, no fights, no drugs, no alcoholism etc. Everyone would be happy.

>Inb4 where does all the prime teen pussy come from?
Simple, we just use artificial wombs and inject high quality DNA and make sure there's always enough for every guy on earth

Attached: 1652988547217.jpg (1170x1172, 1.49M)

Then I hope you are ready for all white women to be assigned to muslims and africans

>more gibs would solve the problem

Doesn't matter to me as long as I get mine.

Only reason to hate niggers and muzzies fucking white women is because hot young white women are scarce. If they weren't and everyone would get one, no one would care

Why would they do that? All the glownigger gibspigs need a group to demonize and push to criminality, they are out of a job otherwise.

>get a state assigned gf
>she just collects the money and goes to fuck Chad
What are you gonna do, call the cops?

Good

>Doesn't matter to me as long as I get mine.
Then go ahead and propose a law, get signatures and let parliament and the people decide.

There would obviously be laws to prevent that, retard

What does vagina sex holes smell like bros?

You will never feel the embrace of a woman, OP.

Attached: 1645813953272.png (350x320, 107.36K)

>Implying my state appointed gf wouldn't have a state appointed tracker on her
>Implying my state wouldn't take back the money if there is infidelity
Do you even care?

Is that spic girl a dyke?

>Doesn't matter to me as long as I get mine.
oy vey

choice your gf bro

Attached: 1659630053543053.webm (720x1280, 1.31M)

>fucking some brainlet chick because she's "hot" so you have some retarded child
maybe stop being such a fucking incel, faggot, and find yourself a fucking wife already. jesus.

I don’t think you understand. If everybody gets a state-assigned wife nobody would give a shit anymore. We could end racism. Leftist men should be supporting something like this.

They both look like niggers.

Attached: miss austria.jpg (2400x1080, 719.8K)

Why not just robowaifus?

Attached: 1659440274237446m.jpg (886x1024, 158.72K)

State assigned girlfriends is extremely dysgenic.

White men would get muslim and african pussy too, it would end racism if every White man had the oppurtunity to creampie tight minority pussy whenever he desired

Apparently /pol was supposed to be made with nationalist not leftist racemixers

What if they are sterile?
It is better for incels than anything