You can't criticize her or you will be labeled as a:

Sexist
Racist
Anti-Immigration
LGBTQ hate

Attached: Karine_Jean-Pierre_white_house_press_AP22136707492732-1-1068x712-1-1068x684.jpg (1068x684, 124.68K)

Well, they're not wrong, you are a racist

Good, because it's true

Attached: 66f-1.jpg (680x763, 33.41K)

She clearly isn’t competent for the job and is taking the rightful spot a trans woman deserves

All that? And all I have to do is criticize her? Where do I sign?

I noticed they put a white man in charge of the serious matters and she goes up after to share how.much she doesn't know.

I love this reply! Never gets old! Classic!

You say that as though those aren't badges of honor.

That dumb negress is going a worse job than that ginger commie retard who just flopped her tits on the podium and didn't answer questions.

She's just not pleasant to look at.

What if I jist talk about how bad I want to have sex with her? What am I then?

Lefty twitter HATES her.

Colonizer.

its bad
Not only shes a WOMAN (unable to do anything right besides having a child in their womb)
But shes also a nigger...

a nigger woman. the worst type of human in existence

America is over.

Good. There's more where that came from

They're dominating you white boi, globally, it's over for your race

Attached: 213432453.png (890x729, 132.55K)

How can you post such filth with a clean conscious? Everything about what you wrote just reeks with undertones of misogyny and racism. Yikes. Work on yourself.

It's a wonderful way of removing anyone who had half a brain ans was still on the left
THANK YOU FOR THE WONDERFUL GIFT OF PROVING HOW DEMOCRAT "DIVERSITY" HAS MADE AMERICA SHIT
Now more people will ask for quality not racial quantity in their government.

Attached: 1535808460222.jpg (1200x797, 99.26K)

Ok but how the fuck did you describe me so well?

Sorry, I'm more into high mileage ginger sex toys.

Attached: 1652579028805.jpg (900x1200, 143.19K)

You people still care what niggers label you?

Acting like they're St. Peter? Do those smelly demons look like Saint Fuckin' Peter to you???

She's also lesbian feminist
Combo

And francophobe

Yeah and I don't care. I HATE THE ANTI-CHIRST

In the free market when you get caught lying and stealing you go out of business. In politics when you get caught lying and stealing you just change your press secretary.

The democrats said they are going to hire black women for positions.

Its illegal (Felony) to discriminate based on skin color, gender, nationality, and creed(sexuality) for the purposes of employment.

The Democrats violate the 1964 Civil Rights Act, because laws don't apply to them.

No Democrat in the white house has any idea what the constitution is, or what law is. They believe the laws are only for people you don't like.

She was placed on the pulpit for the sole reason of being black, gay, and a woman. Nothing else about her matters according to her employers.

She is and always will be an affirmative action token hire. The democrats have been and always will be the party of slave owners.

By the very definition of slavery, every single black democrat is a slave to their party.

That is how the DNC wants to do things.

Hate white people
Enslave black people
Bow to Chinese people
Only have Israelis and Satanists run the operations

See it works out?

As long as the FBI only works for the DNC, Democrats are allowed to own as many slaves as they need to hide their failures and poor judgement.

Wait until you see Chuck "race war now" Schumer.

That false jew nigger Schumer is going to try to run away to Israel, but something will come up and stop it.

>woman
>nigger
>lesbian
>feminist

jesus christ the worst type of human in history.

good

Attached: 1658791239197.png (737x471, 665K)

I want her to feed me double quarter pounders with cheese in the white house.

Attached: 210203-Kayleigh-McEnany-al-1111-e795a7.jpg (1024x683, 110.32K)

exactly how is the west not gonna fail with mathematical certainty since this mentality permeates not only politics but all of society?

Attached: dfge8.png (400x400, 7.97K)

You forgot she’s French too.

Shes a retard. What am I now? A retardist?

>going to try to run away to Israel
i dont get why they ALL dont go there and be jewish in the jewish (read sandnigger) ethnostate. the kikes in israel are very clearly perfectly capable of remote subversion of the planet. in 20 years there will be no more jewish people btw.

Attached: 1657074340326.jpg (640x440, 38.32K)

>have standards
>be objective
>be honest
>get called bigot
Libs think, if you call someone this, he or she gets unpersoned, like nobody will be sad if the unpersoned dies or one of their own radicals does the job, like that trans activist that tried to murder Dave Chappelle on stage. I imagine that some people who get called this will maybe lose their jobs and some social standing, but they won't die. Instead, they will be not only bitter, resentful, but because there are so many that have 'fallen' by this attack, they will find out that they are in good company with others that have been ostracized. These people will get organized and form groups where this stigma no longer attaches. The net result is libs are creating an opposition that will be immune to the bigot label. It's like when you don't take enough antibiotics to kill bacteria, and the bacteria that does survive is uneffected by antibiotics. In other words, libs are sharpening the weapons of their own destruction.

Attached: accelerate.jpg (778x1080, 563.11K)

>What are your qualifications for the job?
>I'm a nigger faggot bitch haitian
>HIRED!!!!!!!

America lol

Attached: 509+04+.png (1272x890, 591.47K)