Why didnt you retards stop her from cutting her dick off as she called you a transphobic bigot for trying to stop her...

Why didnt you retards stop her from cutting her dick off as she called you a transphobic bigot for trying to stop her from cutting her dick off? This is literally all your fault!

Attached: 1659341729258155.jpg (1143x1161, 171.13K)

>blames everyone but itself
seems the transition was a success

no regrats

globohomo.com/refunds

Any feet pics?

I'm sure there were people telling him not to become a tranny.

Attached: 1658366575900776.jpg (225x225, 9.27K)

>Her
>H E R
>E
>Rofl

>blaming others for your choices
Are ze, dare I say it? Stunning AND brave?

this world (gender ideology) is alien to me and my region.

I once tried to stop a dude from transing.

Told him straight up - it's just a feeling, don't do anything you can't undo and will regret. Give it time, don't rush it.

Dude still transed.

But I still tried~

We all can take solace that it cannot reproduce now

>Dude still transed.
Dude still cut off his genitals
Fify

You will never be a woman OR a man

Attached: 1612931335976m.jpg (582x1024, 137.64K)

Make fun of this person all you want, but a healthy society/civilization protects its children. This person was not protected. They were groomed and abused into mutilating themself.

This was a child.

This. The troons are a cult and they prey on the young

That person is blaming the authority figures in its life for letting this happen. Medical professionals should have stopped this before it went that far, is the point, I think. Not, "Why didn't right wingers tell me not to cut my dick off???" That lunatic is addressing the people who took an oath to "do no harm" and not a bunch of internet autists.

I don’t know how anyone in their right mind would think of doing irreversible damage to their body is a good idea.
Like where do these people think they get the sexual urges from? Their puffy nipples? Bro sexual drive is stored in the balls.
When are doctors going to be held accountable like when they were doing lobotomy’s?

Said child would have done their level best to ruin my life and career and drive me into poverty if I had tried to stop them.

It's true though, this is the result of a generation of young men and that are emasculated, effiminized, and completely out of tune with their manhood due to kikes forcibly repressing it in our culture, while men still deal with all the negatives of being men in a "patriarchal society" (i.e. all of the work, none of the benefits).

Those that make the connection in spite of this simply drop out of society, but what about all the limp wrists who have no station because they were never taught how to be men? They turn to shit like this to fill the void. Aside from the AGP thing, so much of this boils down to men who subconsciously believe they won't/can't make it as men in the real world. They don't want to face this challenge.

But no one's ready for the conversation because it involves admitting that being a (white) man in the 21st century West is a shit fucking hand

This. No fucking refunds.

Attached: 1654134847049.jpg (525x809, 130.97K)

This was a minor child and is detransitioning atm so why be an asshole to those that have come to their senses and can help other trannies see the light?!? Ffs when you are a minor it isn’t your fault sorry you don’t get to blame someone under the care (or lack thereof) of a doctor as a fucking MINOR.
His story is fucking horrific and I applaud his sharing it. Research moar it will make you totally angry. Dr Mengele never went anywhere.

Based digits.
You did your best user, but some folks just don't want to be helped.
They want to fall and then cry about it.

middle dark haired one is kinda cute. shame they detranned. he'll never be a man, but I bet some fag would fuck his neovagina. he looks like a disturbed lesbian.

captcha dx8gay

Attached: FUMt8I-WQAEgmlH (1).jpg (2225x1785, 556.08K)

>muh conservative personal responsibility
This person was Jewed using novel techniques that the human psyche did not evolve to resist

Let's start calling people with Trans regret by the pronoun they now know they would never be.

seems me he was just angry they fucked up his surgery and left him numb. had it been successful, he'd be living it up. is that really trans regret or just bad doctor choice regret? did he really learn, or is he just trying to make the most of a bad situation?

At the end of the day mtf trannies are just weak minded men.
So, not my problem.

>fuck everyone who let this happen

Lmaooooooo

fucked around and found out

Attached: Trans 'people'.jpg (617x626, 48.02K)

IT HAS ALREADY HAPPENED. TWO WEEKS AGO!

>you should really look into the permanent damages of your teenage decision
>ARE YOU SAYING I CANT THINK FOR MYSELF?! QUIT TRYING TO SCARE TRANSFOLX WITH YOUR LIES
oh well, who cares?

Underrated post.

Attached: 64488D9B-E324-415D-9220-AD31544E617D.jpg (598x2048, 362.99K)

DO NOT REDEEM SIR/MISS

My bet - there were plenty of people who told this tranny not to transition. He just called them cishet white males incels maybe even cancelled someone over it.

>Tranny decides to ruin xer life
>Tell them to stop or they will regret it
>Get called transphobe and get permanently banned from all social media, and swiftly fired from your job
>Tranny goes ahead with xer transition
>WTF, why no one stopped me? Omg, system it's society fault for enabling my mental illness.

Refund unavailable.

>you feel like a woman huh? Okay let’s cut your dick open and turn it inside out
mother of god who could resist these mind tricks

AGP, every fuckin time

My favorite is the tranny who flipped out on the bi guy because "you only like me because you like guys anyways"

That's an incurable level of mental delusion. It's not enough to have sex, but it has to be with someone who otherwise would only fuck cishet women?

Someone please photoshop the fat troonjak face on the last slide.
Also can someone give me the original "trans rights are human ri-ACKKK" sound? Thank you, have a rare pepe

Attached: Vintage pepe 217.jpg (256x302, 41.94K)

Don't care. Trannys get the rope by their own hand and I laugh about it.

>No personal agency
fuck off commie