When Trump is re-elected in 2024, do you think it is going to kick-off civil war 2?

When Trump is re-elected in 2024, do you think it is going to kick-off civil war 2?

Attached: charlottesville-militia-800x430.jpg (800x430, 73.55K)

No.

God I fucking hope

no

Surely, america is divided enough by now for there to be a real chance for it?

No one wants biden to win again.
People are done with the democrats
$5 gas
$10 chickens
what democrat is going to fight for a leader that fucked up our economy so bad?

That's what would put out the fuse on the civil war bomb. It's Democrats stealing the election again that you have to worry about. Fool me once and all.

i fucking hope so

No way is Trump going to be POTUS ever again. If we even have another election, he won't be the Republican nominee. It will be some other zio-fag.

Attached: 9506729814_732d3f69e4_b.jpg (1024x707, 210.39K)

No because Republicans are going to split the vote too hard and burn for it. After 2024, there'll only be diminishing red returns until only democratic presidents remain.

We're going to protest at the capitol every day for 4 years if trump is elected.

God I hope so. I have been itching to scalp a liberal and send his skull to his family as a warning of what happens to those who try to force their deviant ways on the world. Plus their colorful hair will make a nice belt.

Trump is the clear favourite to win according to betters

Attached: Screenshot 2022-08-04 at 19-37-21 Election Betting Odds.png (301x951, 191.07K)

Gas is $4 now.

They still blame Trump for all that.

In Europe? Yeah.

>when the wont do shit embodiment is re-elected in 2024

That doesn't really work, europe has had far more than 2 civil wars

Americans are a minority in their own country. The average person residing in this dump is an mentally stunted obese Mexican. There will never be a civil war. It will just continue it's steady decline.

not immediately, no

But the most gullible of the ideologues will probably riot, continously, and try to start shit unending.. Still, it's not like they haven't been already. And our Jewish media will drive them on, continously.

The media will lie ever more blatantly. If Trump doesn't act very aggressively to pull the corruption out by the roots, it could grow into civil war, yes.

Attached: Democratic fortification 2020.jpg (679x680, 99.46K)

No, a civil war is when two powerful factions fight, not when normal people are mad but have no organization or leader.

Nothing will happen, but FFS, I wish it would.

Attached: 1658783903861228.gif (540x340, 2.43M)