Kid shows signs of potential being a school shooter

>kid shows signs of potential being a school shooter
>Government pays for a prostitute for them
Problem solved

Attached: Screenshot_20220801-135443-553.png (1080x1293, 810.97K)

Simple ass

This is the kid I was telling you about.

Based, imagine if every quiet kid in class would have a girl like pic related to bust a nut in. There would be literally 0 school shootings

Attached: stellamarisxxx.webm (600x1106, 1.56M)

>keep showing ""signs"" everyday
>get state funded hookers daily
big brained solution

People think I show "signs" of being a shooter until I actually speak and the accusers look like douchebags. I am quiet for your sake bitch. You wanna look like an asshole then be my guest.

Has there ever been a mass shooter who wasn't an incel virgin or a glownigger? Was there ever one who did it to protest society, the fradulent banking system and kike govt occupation? So far it seems like all of these faggots are just hurt little losers who couldn't get pussy and/or were glowing brighter than the sun. Embarassing.

Attached: st,small,507x507-pad,600x600,f8f8f8.jpg (600x600, 27.92K)

That's just their dumb strawman. They think people who dissent are just losers and of course losers don't have sex like duuuuuh

The Las Vegas shooter

>The Las Vegas shooter
The LV Saudi theatre could eclipse the sun with its glow. Next? One organic faggot?

what a horrible video

Christchurch?

Ok faggot

dylan klebold from the columbine shootings def had a girlfriend, she actually bought some of the weapons used.

Again, not organic, glow-op to ban guns and then some. Have you read the manifesto? It's quite obvious.

Yeah that one was probably organic, but I would count this one out since it's the original one where glowniggers took inspiration for future shootings. It seems like ages ago already.

hooker sex isn’t going to fix incels.
they want a real relationship

The problem is not sex its love. Women have killed love and these young men no longer have any hope of finding a loving wife and mother of their children. This is going to keep growing. Anything left worth defending has been destroyed and replaced by hedonism, sexual deviancy, and empty sin. We don't have much longer now. Give them all the hookers you like in the end they will see its just empty sex and they are still unloved and unaccepted by society and have nothing to lose.

>>Government pays for a prostitute for them
OPS A GENIUS

I differ to beg

Plenty had girlfriends because they're high in dark triad traits.
Now ask if there's even been a mass shooter not prescribed psychiatric drugs since childhood

sex and love are the same thing because you already love sex.. it wasnt about a relationship either, youre all just chuds

This guy gets it.

Then maybe we need government mandated girlfriends?

My god, she's beautiful.