Trannies in sports

Why is there still a debate over this if it's obvious that tranny hormones will negate all advantages that they would have physically prior to starting them?

Attached: sport trannies.png (865x1011, 476K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=cZ9YAFYIBOU
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Sports has always been about physical advantage. If everyone was equally untalented, sports competitions would be boring games of luck.

Womens sports has always been about exclusion of the male sex. They didn't have the physical advantage so they made a new category.

science woman made a very good video about it: youtube.com/watch?v=cZ9YAFYIBOU

the paper you have here says "transwomen retain the advantages in muscle mass, volume, and strength over female controls" so what do you mean that it's obvious that hormones negate all advantages when they do not negate any advantages?

Personally, I think having separate gender categories for regular sports is a mistake; just have the best people in general. Maybe the Paralympics can have a double XX chromosome disability category.

why did you post a purely political topic on /sci/?

checked. if there were no biological differences between women and men, the distinction would be pointless as women could directly compete with men.

So red shirt them for the two years it takes for their advantage to disapear.

Dilate tranny and kys

Trans women aren't women (no hatred or anything; I just disagree), and should just play in men's sports.

I don't see anything wrong with this in terms of mental health; if they have guy friends, this honestly isn't much of a big deal.

But this really isn't much of an issue to begin with.

Trans people are a tiny tiny tiny percentage of the US population (not of the world) and are overly inflated on the internet.

If they take Anti-androgens ect then ciswomen should be able to beat them. Any developed post-pubescent characteristics would be a hindrance because it would just be dead weight. Like how a fat man would lose to most women in a race (though an extreme version of that because of low T). Large cars need more fuel and without that fail.
OT I recall reading about transsexuals competing in women's sport in an old medical book. It was more of a scientific curiosity back then. It only used he/him pronouns when describing athletes.
If trans are beating the women (I don't know if that is true) it's because women are probably just that poor. Women lose in chess too and pretty much every "sport" which uses the brain alone.
What are the animal studies on this btw? I think male horses compete with female horses.

Because Any Forumstards will always find something to whine about, but I doubt that sports or tranny stories are /sci/ material.

Women should not be involved with competitive athletics to begin with. Women who are driven to behave as men are mentally ill with penis envy, catering to their whims only makes their illness worse. If trannies brute force roasties out of sports thats just fine, get them out of academia and out of the workplace too.

When the science doesn't agree with the left, the left will manufacture science that agrees with them. Nothing is sacred to them, everything is a political weapon. The ends justify the means so the truth is relative.

if only scientists had the stones to point out that trannyism isn't science more often

The fastness can be explained by upbringing, trans people have experience running away from bullies and transphobes who want to hurt them

You will never be a woman

If truth is relative then I have decided everything they say isnt true

I can't blame you.

You'll never fuck one and I'm okay with both.