Fauci has spoken

get jabbed or your in trouble

Attached: Screenshot.png (881x881, 958.59K)

Other urls found in this thread:

communities.win/c/NoNewNormal/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Attached: Screenshot 2.png (720x1549, 157.4K)

I seem to remember this midget sack of shit saying the same thing last year

the way you stop the spread is by not getting tested

>Get jabbed or get in trouble.

Ahem.

FUCK AROUND AND FIND OUT. I will kill whoever comes at me with a Vaids needle. I will splatter your fucking brains all over the pavement or wall if you touch me with that vaids needle. Your life is over the moment you try.

Attached: 1627392499400.jpg (399x384, 19.14K)

Covid was the flu rebranded nothing has changed. Gut all Jesuits like fish.

>winter of severe illness and death
>this time for reals!
not taking it, thats all

Attached: unknown (1).png (718x960, 975.29K)

Earth truly is satans kingdom

Still waiting for that winter of death, you piece of shit

I’m so sick of this little goblin faggot threatening the public, petty tyrant fuckstain is “going to get into trouble” and I’m just quoting him

Too many dinosaurs in our society.

Attached: craiyon_191441_Joe_Biden_in_outer_space.png (1528x1852, 3.09M)

I always do the opposite what this snake and his ilk are telling plebs to do. Seeing great success so far.

And the year before that.

Winter of death is gonna be this year when we all starve and freeze to death…

Attached: no.jpg (1280x720, 85.57K)

Gee, I've never been in trouble before.

Attached: 4084377F987D4BEFB889F774100BFD88.jpg (1242x1240, 648.42K)

more threats
winter of death blah blah

Like Bidens "winter of death" that never happened last year right faggot?

Good triple and also that “almost 80%” figure is definitely a lie

Attached: no.png (512x512, 101.08K)

Eat shit rat man

How is this guy still talking?

"Get jabbed or your in tr-"BRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP

Attached: 1648785863134.jpg (2000x2800, 2.8M)

>it keeps mutating and vaccines are only good for a fraction of the time compares to other vaccines
nice of them to plant that at the end of the whole rant, AFTER insisting you get them.

sounds a lot like THE FUCKING COMMON COLD

I call your bluff Mr. Fauci

Attached: neganlaugh.gif (500x281, 1.97M)

Right, well its not like Covid is a painful way to die.

You're just living your best life, then you get a flue for a few days, then your heart stops.

Imagine how much trouble you'll feel like you're in when you get tasked with body disposal of the inner cities, which by the way, are full of nogs who never vaxed or boosted; and are convinced that you're in their turf to snuff them out.

Who ever lives through the great filter is going to be in trouble. Who ever survives this, waxed or unvaxed - the survivors get the shit end

>People say "the risk is low. Why should I get vaccinated"
No one is saying that, you dishonest fuck! Tell them what the REALLY saying, you piece of shit! Can't believe this guy is still walking around.

Attached: 286Bate.gif (404x416, 16.29K)

He's running out of time to kill the control group. It's more evident everyday the vaccine is not safe at all.

lol what a joke imagine getting it now right after there was a massive world wide wave in june and july and you have antiboides and then you get a vax to increase your antibodies 10,000 times surely that would cause horrible auto immune.

>Winter of death is gonna be this year when we all starve and freeze to death…
Only if you're German.

You are now aware of the predictive programming in Avengers: Endgame

Fucking Faucist American pigdog

I think even normies don't take this fucking jew rat seriously anymore

Dejafuckingvuu?
The winter of death last year was going to kill all the antivaxxers... Biden even said so himself....

Not a single person that hasn't taken it, is going to go out and take that shit now.

>almost 80%
if you’re going to bullshit at least make it believable

>two more warnings

Yes, sir! Going to get my booster today, and Im super excited! Yay science!

>Jewsuits

Already had this nothenburgar cold, fuck off now please

no thanks, Rip Vaxxoid Clotters

Attached: 1655827689803.webm (404x720, 2.83M)

He's going to get in trouble and pay with his life if he doesn't leave me alone.

Muggles disgust me.

Attached: img-draco596.jpg (960x1280, 125.66K)

yea just like last year i got really sick and almost died all winter.
oh wait no i got omicron and was better in 3 days.
flu I got in 2016 was way worse

>Gut all Jesuits like fish.
too kind

Get jabbed or my in trouble. What?

Who?

Attached: wakeup.jpg (602x500, 71.77K)

[China's final warning]

>“The durability of protection against infection is measured in a matter of several months, as opposed to measles, where the durability is measured in decades, if not a lifetime,” he pointed out. “[With] polio, the durability of protection against reinfection once you’ve been infected or vaccinated is measured in decades, not in several months. That’s something we’ve never had to deal with.”
Did this nigger really?

Attached: file.png (500x317, 205.71K)

unvaccinated being only 400% higher than vaccinated shows what a failure this vaccine is. And that's just with heavily massaged numbers.

>evolving to evade immune response
So like a cold virus then. ffs
Do us all a favor and neck yourself, reverse satan.

Booster too? No way. Never getting a shot, never getting myocarditis, never listening to hypocrite Fauci. I've seen enough on communities.win/c/NoNewNormal/ .

hmmm ok. didn't ask though.

It is. I don't know anyone except school teachers who got it. Even my doc gave it a pass.

That number is fake. They include everyone that isn't up to date on boosters as 'unvaxxxed'.

That's just a flesh suit. The OG Fauci has left the planet.

They said that last year too but...
>still didn't die of covid
>still didn't get fired from my job
Enough with the fucking pretense already. Come and get me or shut the fuck up, servant of Satan.

Attached: 1483378581041.gif (960x640, 756.03K)

I identify as a pureblood who has already passed away last winter; that old me is dead and been resurrected through Christ. The new me is fully-vaxxed-maxxed with the power of God's light within, so Satan & all his minion's threats are nothing to me. I've overcome the World

The first jab officially administered in the US was 3y, 3m, 3w, and 3d after the 2017 Great American Total Solar Eclipse.
on that day a solar eclipse passed over Argentina.
it's called CORONAvirus
pope Francis is the 1st jesuit pope & 1st pope from the Americas. he's from Argentina

Attached: Eclipse6666.jpg (680x980, 381.95K)

I've been applying for work here in California, and places are STILL 'mandating' masks, vaxxx, & all current boosters. These leftists are fucking sick in brain.

>why should i get vaccinated?
>admits vaccines, REAL vaccines, for things like polio or measles work for your entire life
>admits covid vaccine that isn't even a vaccine doesn't even work

HOLY FUCKING SHIT I DON'T EVEN UNDERSTAND HOW NORMIES DON'T GET THIS.

THEY KEEP USING THE WORD "VACCINE" AND "VACCINATED" BUT WE'RE TALKING ABOUT LNP DELIVERED MRNA GENE THERAPY. THAT'S WHAT THIS IS. THE FIRST TIME IT'S EVER BEEN USED. EVER.

THIS
IS
NOT
A
VACCINE
AND
IT
NEVER
WAS

THEY KEEP COMPARING IT TO OTHER VACCINES, BUT HOLY SHIT EVEN THEIR OWN COMPARISONS ARE RETARDED:

>IT'S LIKE OTHER VACCINES GOY
>YES THOSE VACCINES ACTUALLY GIVE YOU IMMUNITY
>YES THOSE VACCINES ONLY REQUIRE A SINGLE DOSE
>YES THOSE VACCINES ARE NOT EXPERIMENTAL GENE THERAPY
>BUT BE SURE TO GET THIS VACCINE (THAT ISN'T A VACCINE, THAT DOESN'T WORK) 5 TIMES

HOLY
FUCKING
SHIT

99.999999999%+ survival rate "pandemic" btw

Unvaccinated people are already dead.

Attached: 1134114363976.jpg (661x729, 129.3K)

So whatever became of the "winter of sickness and death" for the unvaccinated?

ive had covid twice
1) first time from some freemason due to slow aliens targetting its pshyiology
2 and 2nd time i wondered into a tony blair city where tony blair and his islamic buddies have developed a bioweapon aka covid

basically covid is a nuffin burger if you understand what ur dealing with

Who??

>kills the flu
>kills about as many people in the same way as the flu
>totally not the flu

You're sick in the brain for not moving.

>it's called CORONAvirus

>Totality and maximum eclipse: The Moon completely covers the disk of the Sun. Only the Sun's corona is visible. This is the most dramatic stage of a total solar eclipse. At this time, the sky goes dark, temperatures fall, and birds and animals often go quiet. The midpoint of time of totality is known as the maximum point of the eclipse.
look at the jesuit logo FFS

Attached: 1659630585293.png (2048x2048, 276.77K)