Was Sandy Hook A Psyop

I know we have been getting a lot of news lately about sandy hook because of the Alex johns trial but am genuinely interested if it was a government psyop or not

The mainstream media keeps telling us that it definitely was real but is that really the case

Attached: Police_at_Sandy_Hook.png (636x427, 565.07K)

Other urls found in this thread:

bitchute.com/video/Qa3Sisk6u84O/
en.paperblog.com/was-sandy-hook-elementary-school-already-abandoned-before-the-massacre-858796/amp
ucr.fbi.gov/crime-in-the-u.s/2012/crime-in-the-u.s.-2012/tables/8tabledatadecpdf/table-8-state-cuts/table_8_offenses_known_to_law_enforcement_by_connecticut_by_city_2012.xls?fbclid=IwAR0dpk3Qm9zWaVSXShdX0tJuDASMPXQcxU5MSHIA_kIwDdTCaDGWXPuJHCI
youtube.com/watch?v=BwfvUaEVFs8
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

it was real but lot of the media stuff as usual is/was bullshit

There are no records ANYWHERE that prove that Sandy Hook was ever an operational school
Not a single document

do you think the government cares about killing children?

i think the secrecy comes down to the fact they lied about what gun he used.

they NEED him to have used an ar15

but im 99% sure he used a handgun he stole from his mom

Everything is a psyop.

Attached: 2800.jpg (250x268, 32.14K)

Attached: 1612544223726.png (500x525, 417.39K)

The entire town is a bunch of glowniggers. No one died they just got assigned new identities.

Watch this
bitchute.com/video/Qa3Sisk6u84O/

The school was closed due to asbestos contamination.

en.paperblog.com/was-sandy-hook-elementary-school-already-abandoned-before-the-massacre-858796/amp

sandy hook resident, born and raised, cant confirm that the town is full of glowniggers.

not only is it not sandy but it's not even near the beach??

A real elementary school would have a paperwork trail, city level committees and voting records, PTA records, city records for water usage, sewage, electricity usage, city inspections, etc.

NONE of these exist because the school was empty for YEARS before Sandy Hook.

Yeah most of the “parents” were from out of town so you may be right, but you don’t say anything so now you become part of the problem

Attached: 0AE1CE7B-FAD4-4E16-B048-D1B4E1F0F0B1.jpg (650x366, 50.13K)

yes it was bullshit, it's obv af. as a parent, the parents reactions are impossible if their kids just got murdered.

im not saying you lying I just need proof so I can blast anyone who says otherwise. Where is the data or proof lack thereof

lol also the FBI records no murders in Sandy hook that year. It was most likely a drill with help from outside NGOs or political orgs.
ucr.fbi.gov/crime-in-the-u.s/2012/crime-in-the-u.s.-2012/tables/8tabledatadecpdf/table-8-state-cuts/table_8_offenses_known_to_law_enforcement_by_connecticut_by_city_2012.xls?fbclid=IwAR0dpk3Qm9zWaVSXShdX0tJuDASMPXQcxU5MSHIA_kIwDdTCaDGWXPuJHCI
Scroll down to Newtown. I'll end my comment with the ever convincing (((Gene Rosen))).
youtube.com/watch?v=BwfvUaEVFs8

I’ve posted about this before but I was on a road trip in 2016 and went to sandy hook with my friend and there are wooded trails literally surrounding the site of the former school, perfect for multiple people being able to disperse as was mentioned in the initial police radio conversations of several figures disappearing into the woods. The actual town is eerie as fuck, numbed by opioids. Really weird place.

You’re a fucking retard. Like bottom 10% of non-disabled people.

The day of the shooting I was watching helicopter footage clearly showing an ATF agent retrieving a long gun from the trunk of the shooters car, after he had been shot.

This. I don't understand why people believe it needed to be a hoax, as if any of the other false flags are any less likely to have been orchestrated because real people died.

saw something that most in the town had their homes paid off after. It all smells like shit

Prove he's a retard by posting any kind of paperwork trail that he says doesn't exist.
>I'm not finding shit either