I haven't watched TV in years

But this morning I was in a waiting room and I watched the television while I waited and almost all the commercials were black. I only saw two commercials that had white people and one of them was a white woman who was with a black man and the other was a white woman who is a famous artist here in Brazil called Ivete Sangalo.

Attached: diadospais.jpg (850x638, 84.86K)

"and almost all the commercials were black"

I mean, black people. Only black people.

Why are you racists towards your own people? Self hating much?

the smartest thing I did was destroy my TV 10 years ago. My kids have never watched TV.

They are not my own people.

what's the problem? advertisers and media are alienating whites and creating the inevitable fourth reich. nigger fatigue will reach maximum velocity within ~5 years

>brazil flag
>hates black native brazillian
>????

is the nigger on the right adopted?
The dad is the darkest, and he's like 60%, then the kid on the right is full groid.

Stay strong. My kids only watch stuff pre-2010. They won’t have internet access until teenagers. We home school.

Watching tv commercials was a boomer & gen-x thing.

based brother
I used to laugh at people who didn't let their kids be brainwashed by TV. Home schooled these last 2 years as well. Hopefully more of us out there raising kids away from globohomo.

I just want to live on a farm.

You live in a nigger country though.

Well, I guess someone has to flip the burgers. Good job.

If the average black family was like your pic related, I wouldn't have one single problem with them.

yeah, same thing in Canada, except now they're making everyone a faggot/tranny etc., they've been pushing just black people in commercials since 2010.

Yeah, it's muh inclusion, even in the south in the regional commercials niggers are majority

Brazilians are black. stop hating yourself.

Only 10% of Brazil is black. 50% mixed and other races and 40% white.

Wife had some bullshit show on for background noise. I look at the TV and sure enough it's some dumb feminist show about some hot server chick telling some marine off for being a
"misogynist" blah blah blah "mansplaining" blah blah blah femcel kike fantasy bullshit. TV is literally just an insufferable propaganda circlejerk

Have fun with your fellow non functional autists
This lmao

no one is white in brazil.

Here too, they've been doing this for many years. What scared me was the proportion. It was a talk show and a white woman was performing with a black man. All the people doing outside reporting were black and 80% of the audience was black women.

Globalism kills national identity. Death of national identity leads to color identity. The color with health, education, finances, and art will absorb the other colors until it achieves a global plurality. In a world without borders, you are only a color. The irony of globalism: defeating "white nationalism" will make whiteness more relevant than nation and religion in the minds of white people. 6F-DIR, adventure and produce

Attached: untitled.jpg (500x487, 52.78K)

The I my thing we have left is ourselves. It's up to us to rebuild society with our families.

I may not be considered white in the United States (just because I'm Brazilian), but here in Brazil I am. Here we also have a quota system for blacks and I am not entitled to quotas because I am white.

Much of marketing is aimed at the youth before they make brand associations. Once you become a Coca-Cola or Pepsi person that decision is made for life.
Markering aimed at boomers - diabetes medication and walking canes, is still all white people. Boomers are mostly white.
Younger generations, however, the racial statistics exhibit a decline in white population, and a growth in brown and black. Commercials are advertising to the audience because money talks and businesses know the deal on our demographic future.