Nyc user that hasn't showered reaching out to user helping me get a coding job

hey if you're that user that want to reach out to me and help get me started, you can email me at [email protected]
pic rel

mods plz don't delete, just move it to /adv/ after a couple minutes.
i want the user that reached to me to help me out and start a career instead of rotting for 10+ months

Attached: Screen Shot 2022-08-04 at 11.47.39 AM.png (2848x244, 109.87K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/-2Lr0Xs_Hz8
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I'm bumping . Good luck user I hope you are able to connect with the other Any Forums user.

Attached: 1658608476390564.jpg (700x700, 84.39K)

I've just sent CP to that address

Bumping. Good luck user hope things work out

Your gunna make it user! DONT GIVE UP!!!

GOD BLESS YOU, FAITH IN CHRIST!

Attached: 1659396012635737.jpg (750x750, 99.87K)

bump
brothers helping brothers
good luck

Have a bump faggot

Gods speed

Why no showers though ? NYC is now Liberia or what?

>help me get a job!
fuck off loser. literally kill yourself for relying on others to do something you should be doing 100% on your own, you fucking faggot. i bet you need to bring friends with you when you do errands too lmao

I live in NYC too the market is shit now unless you have connections or are really smart and can show it so good luck you will need it

Cheese Pizza? You wouldn't download a brooklyn style cheese pizza, would you?

Can you send it to me as well? [email protected]
Thanks

this bum is begging for help and can't do things on his own. helping cucks is weak. you know how many needy faggots there are out there begging for pwogwamming gibs?

kys

Kys kike, there is nothing wrong with boosting other white people

bump

Attached: page.png (1334x2000, 1.8M)

Bump for anons helping anons

i don't boost retards who beg on Any Forums for help, you stupid faggot. btw i'd be surprised if you're actually white, LARPer.

real whites know how to program and can figure out how to find jobs for themselves. begging people on Any Forums is not something a real white man would do

I've already called you hehs
youtu.be/-2Lr0Xs_Hz8

>platform crocs
kek, truly clown world

Test

ty anons, i hope for the best
i gave it a go for like a year user and got rejected back to back, my breakup and getting harrassed at a min. wage job was the final straw to just give up until now at 24.
if this fucks up again, ill probably just move on to the mil or learn a more demanding skill/go back to college to become an officer

checked
i have made it my mission to spread this picture

Not political. Not your personal blog. kys

Attached: pols-letter-to-selensky.png (1375x318, 28.16K)

Bump death to janies!

lmao. i'm tired of idiots with dollar signs in their eyes trying to latch onto a huwite profession the way a nigger would. most real programmers are tired of faggots like you who go to coding camp and emerge an even bigger retard than before. there's too many of you.