THERE IS NO ONE CLOSER TO US CROATS THAN ALBANIANS

What connects us is the hate towards smrds, our honorable men, big strong history and our eternal independence from other countries.
We are brothers, practically the same people.

Attached: brothers.png (1106x605, 842.34K)

Albanians and Croats, mighty shitskin nations which only national identity is hating on Serbs and being a foreign protectorate.

Attached: 1658583644891563.jpg (640x480, 436.26K)

>eternal independence from other countries
>one subjugated by hungary, ottomans and austria since 1000AD
>the other never even existed until 100 years ago

do you think they had butt ravaging homo sex afterwards? because they look like they're about to

Nigger.

So this is where memeflags are from?

If Seselj and his niggas would join it would be the perfect harmony

Attached: 0816_beograd.jpg (1440x720, 313.53K)

i personally prefer the smal hh greeting

Attached: Hitler-besucht-Olympia-Kursisten-im-Sportforum-Berlin-1933.jpg (1024x1001, 163K)

This is literally a Serb posting with a memeflag.
Yes,Albanians are that subhuman that even being associated with them is insulting.

Attached: 1651422520608.jpg (2500x1824, 769.2K)

unbelivable how you can easily spot who is an albaboon subhuman in that pic

Out of all balkanoids croats are the whitest

b-but think of the monkepox

The only pic ive ever seen like that.

I actually like when Balkan people get along. I've visited almost every Balkan country and enjoyed the company of all of you. Albania is absolutely unsafe though, clean your shit up.

No, latvians.

The level of propaganda that Serbs will go is notorious, that picture is mirrored and probably photoshopped too.

Attached: 291879407_570177237829711_3528692964472234156_n.jpg (2048x1365, 199.81K)

did you have a albanic tour guide. like fren or senpai member? if not dont go there. u will need a local door opener

Whats unsafe about it?

police will scam you)))

>we wuz illyrians and shiiiet

We hate albanians, we hate almost everyone actually. Zero allies.

Like most of Balkans, they can easily get triggered and chimp out over minor offenses. As a Catholic, they have innate hostility to me due to their retarded conviction that I remotely give a fuck they are Muslims. Also they have a lot of gangs and a very prominent mafia that is not afraid of targeting tourists. I didn't experience that in Serbia, Croatia, Montenegro, or Macedonia. I also don't know why people hate on Macedonia. Out of everywhere I visited, it was the place I liked the most and the people there were the friendliest.

And thats Tirana? Never going there.

Half of Macedonia is Albanian.

Attached: Memeflagot .gif (400x300, 1.57M)

>Tirana
Look its a main city so there are safe tourist areas. I just felt a general sense of uneasiness being there and didn't tend to stay out very late. Whereas in Croatia, Macedonia, and Serbia we were eating, drinking, and singing until early morning...

What about Slovenia you shit? You used (still are using) us and forgot us. Ungrateful af

you belong to us

We are your ally but you shit on us constantly. Literally giving you everything in that shitty arb and you still have the audacity to take a big smelly one on us.

I would rather suck Serbian cock for the rest of my life than be near Albanian subhuman for one day.

Chuckl'd

>its now wonder both your shitholes had SS regiments

>
actually 25% percent but pretty doubtful that's a real number as politicians are together in coalition with them(because of "foreign factor") so they usually make a deal with them.
It's easy to hate on us. It's not like we are in power right now to do anything whenever someone hates on us. They also hate coz they aint us kek. Glad you had a good time here

No, you keep bitching about shit all the time, we have no friends, maybe when Hitler returns and germans become based again our true bros will come back, until then, we stan alone.

Take Styria, those are some seriously retarded hillies... Probably everyone at least half sane and their aunt left for Austria already by now anyway.

STOP SPREADING LIES.
THERE IS NO ONE CLOSER TO US THAN OUR ALBANIAN BROTHERS. AND WE ALL LOVE THEM AND WELCOME THEM WITH OPEN HANDS.

Attached: Croats Albos Brothers Forever.png (1222x575, 81.27K)

macedonians are nice, the lake is nice, the food is nice but skopje ugly af. when will you fix it?