London Gang Crime Update: Ngubu stabs Iranian rival and leaves him a vegetable

>A drill rapper who stabbed a rival gang member in the heart, leaving him in coma from which he may never emerge, has been jailed for 14 years.

>Joshua Erorh, 18, stabbed “quiet and shy” 21-year-old Ahmad Torfi twice in the chest outside After Hours takeaway, on New Cross Road, on March 14, 2020.

>Erorh posted a music video boasting about the attack, referencing Ahmad's food order.

>Ahmad, who worked as a steward at events including football matches and concerts, survived after paramedics performed open heart surgery on the roadside, watched by his twin brother.

>But he suffered severe brain damage, and nearly a year on has never regained consciousness and remains in hospital, where his family said doctors believe he will eventually die.

>Judge Laurie West-Knights told Erorh: “I am conscious that any sentence I impose will appear inadequate to the family of the victim.

>“You were associated with the 814 gang, Ahmad Torfi was a member of the Monson Bloodset gang.

Attached: 280861137.gallery.jpg (1200x800, 122.01K)

Part and parcel of the multiracial invasion.

Remember Ingerland, this is how you raise your GDP.

Attached: experts_say_merchant.jpg (690x806, 17.67K)

Why are zoomers so violent?

Southern European on West Asian violence.

UK has surpassed America in making their county a mutt infested hellscape and America had a 400 year head start

London just needs a nuke at this stage.

Both have genetics memories of Leoinidas vs Xerxes

>Iranian
and nothing of value was lost

And what do yo want white people to do about it?

I guess when whites are gone, you guys are next.

Attached: 1613779958520.jpg (386x694, 61.71K)

Should have learned German

Well they added Muslims to the mix, Muslims are nuts. Hope they go all in on niggers though, I don't mind watching a good race war.

lmao, no

>there are so few whites left now that the only people fighting and killing each other on the streets are non-whites

lmao

Attached: C7cyJOwXQAA4y8N Peckham.jpg (2592x1936, 804.04K)

And yet nine of the most infamous murders in history are zoomers, makes you think

paki and stabby jogger infested shithole----fucking SEETHE and COPE cunt by posting "NO" piss fucking weak

*none
the i key really shouldn’t be so close to the o key

You think just because we got a bunch of neighboring Mexicans, that we're on par with your dystopian refugee camp? Delusional little zoomer.

Lightskin old guy Richland county library downtown Columbia sc pedophile tier sniffing the air out of my ass and projecting piss on this same ass his alibi he's an undercover investigator catch him on camera in t minus wearing hat observable

Attached: crcrxt.jpg (633x629, 73.12K)

Bro fucking yes, the state of our country is insane, there is stabbings every day, children as young as 9yo having their lives ended by knife crime.

EVERY FUCKING DAY.

>Uncommon enough that his shit makes the news here
>Same sort of shit in America is so common it does not

>14 years only

They always go easy on the scum.

>london
who gives a shit

Why the fuck is this at the front of the board? Who fucking gives a shit? Is this place the new reddit?

Invite black and brown, and you'll end up results as posted.

what we actually have to do is remove our governments, and then we can remove the fucking Tourists.

Attached: e88aeccd-faee-44e4-b7c4-93fb652f7091.jpg (700x484, 154.98K)

Hearty chuckle

Cope more britmutt

oh look a nigger what a surprise

>2 gang retards take each other out
and this is bad because..???

>reddit
You sound like you know a thing or two about Reddit.

I know this is foreign to eastern europeans, but people without turk and mongol admixture generally have decent social cohesion and do not kill each other in the streets.